View Poll Results: Who's Going To Win?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • xELDx

11 42.31%
  • EX

15 57.69%
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: xELDx declares on EX(battle of the E's and X's)

whats that suppose to mean z?

Wow man BeeNo, can't believe you can be so thick.
    Like I said before I had the burden of upgrading my ships not because I was going to try to pick a fight. Which top state would do that in their right mind?

Ever since I was top, we're been getting threats about people bringing us down simply because we are in LOR. If I didn't get these threats and needing to save up turns and money for this, you guys don't even stand a ****ing chance of getting close to me. I can just run away with full inf like a ***** and use up all my turns. Afterall, you're just going to get farmed down when your 36 hours runs out. Don't be naive. 36 hours isn't a lot you know? it's only 22x turns with bonus and you can do max 3x attacks during that period. If I farm you down to 6~8k land difference, you can't even catch my land doing those 200 land grabs, while I'm getting 30~50% more production on each turn we spent.

And I'm being extremely polite here already. We offered you a deal. I messaged you saying I don't care anymore and I won't be using my turns so you can reach me and grab me as many times as you want. I stood by my promise. For 18 hours I didn't do anything. And then when I came back from school after my exam (which I aced btw, thank you), I saw you selling 80% of your troop to buy jets and ships. What's even more funny is after I used 10 turns, you messaged me saying I'm a liar for using turns. You totally crack me up. I mean seriously, you expect me to let other people grab me and just sit there doing nothing while your nation kill me?? The issue is between you and me why should I let other people grab if you gave i up yourself?

I already put out a very reasonable offer of letting you grab like a mad man without me retaliating. I didn't promise to let you kill me you dumb ****. So stop complaining and trying to sway people on the forum. I already acknowledge my mistake and gave you a beyond reasonable offer, you're the one that broke the promise. If you want war and not the deal, it's your problem not mine.
    Last edited by doppy; 12-11-2009 at 14:41.

as i said, there was nothing to negotiate. if you feel you can AA me because i out net you, then i feel no wrong in warring you over it.
    Last edited by BeeNo; 12-11-2009 at 16:16.
    Disorder/Vindication-DAK-TWC-PX-SOUL-xELDx

Nation Wars-[SOUL]x2-[vT]x1-[GRIM]x1-[xELDx]x9-[ABT]x10-[ICN]x1-[bro]x1-[LOR]x6

who said there's any wrong in warring?

All I'm saying is, if you want to war then war. Stop the *****ing on forum looking all like a victim. You passed on and broke the deal yourself while secretly building troops to kill me, then just fight like a man and do it without the pointless talk.

Haven't signed on the forum and saw you arguing and pleading for sympathy on forum distorting the truth is kinda hypocritical and lame, you know?

im cheering for EX, only cuase i've played with them and seem nice people, and that yuo actually killed Kenneth first shame. kill Kid first

Score 2-1

Quote Originally Posted by doppy View Post
    who said there's any wrong in warring?

All I'm saying is, if you want to war then war. Stop the *****ing on forum looking all like a victim. You passed on and broke the deal yourself while secretly building troops to kill me, then just fight like a man and do it without the pointless talk.

Haven't signed on the forum and saw you arguing and pleading for sympathy on forum distorting the truth is kinda hypocritical and lame, you know?
    just keep talking if you want the vendetta.
    Disorder/Vindication-DAK-TWC-PX-SOUL-xELDx

Nation Wars-[SOUL]x2-[vT]x1-[GRIM]x1-[xELDx]x9-[ABT]x10-[ICN]x1-[bro]x1-[LOR]x6

Quote Originally Posted by Brent168 View Post
    whats that suppose to mean z?
    Just a joke as both nations have X's

Z

[WLF] = the greatest nation ever to exisit, in any game, in any universe, of all time, period.

Quote Originally Posted by doppy View Post
    Wow man BeeNo, can't believe you can be so thick.
    Like I said before I had the burden of upgrading my ships not because I was going to try to pick a fight. Which top state would do that in their right mind?

Ever since I was top, we're been getting threats about people bringing us down simply because we are in LOR. If I didn't get these threats and needing to save up turns and money for this, you guys don't even stand a ****ing chance of getting close to me. I can just run away with full inf like a ***** and use up all my turns. Afterall, you're just going to get farmed down when your 36 hours runs out. Don't be naive. 36 hours isn't a lot you know? it's only 22x turns with bonus and you can do max 3x attacks during that period. If I farm you down to 6~8k land difference, you can't even catch my land doing those 200 land grabs, while I'm getting 30~50% more production on each turn we spent.

And I'm being extremely polite here already. We offered you a deal. I messaged you saying I don't care anymore and I won't be using my turns so you can reach me and grab me as many times as you want. I stood by my promise. For 18 hours I didn't do anything. And then when I came back from school after my exam (which I aced btw, thank you), I saw you selling 80% of your troop to buy jets and ships. What's even more funny is after I used 10 turns, you messaged me saying I'm a liar for using turns. You totally crack me up. I mean seriously, you expect me to let other people grab me and just sit there doing nothing while your nation kill me?? The issue is between you and me why should I let other people grab if you gave i up yourself?

I already put out a very reasonable offer of letting you grab like a mad man without me retaliating. I didn't promise to let you kill me you dumb ****. So stop complaining and trying to sway people on the forum. I already acknowledge my mistake and gave you a beyond reasonable offer, you're the one that broke the promise. If you want war and not the deal, it's your problem not mine.

2 different times in my years here I have been #1 state and Started a war.

it was fun.

[WLF] = the greatest nation ever to exisit, in any game, in any universe, of all time, period.

Quote Originally Posted by Vortex View Post
    Score 2-1
    nice.

88 triued hard to stop the Kill, but u got it.

88 wasted some turns.

it s avery close fight still.

its fun to watch because with 3 turns and only 5-8 active men in a natiojn it is not easy to make kills.

Z