View Poll Results: Who's Going To Win?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • xELDx

11 42.31%
  • EX

15 57.69%
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: xELDx declares on EX(battle of the E's and X's)

Quote Originally Posted by Vortex View Post
    Your player made an unnacceptable attack.
    You cant make offers, you accept offers in that case.
    if it was unacceptable, why don't you just said it directly instead of giving those stupid deal..
    [LoR][LOL][TNG][EX][GRIM][PW][MILF][SKY][Psy][XF]

as i said earlier i wanted time to get war prep complete, the deal at least bought some time.

i wanted to war your nation for AA'ing and Quad tapping my state, so i made you an offer, you didn't seem inclined to agree to it, so i said **** it! lets war ****!

maybe you should of accepted my terms.
    Disorder/Vindication-DAK-TWC-PX-SOUL-xELDx

Nation Wars-[SOUL]x2-[vT]x1-[GRIM]x1-[xELDx]x9-[ABT]x10-[ICN]x1-[bro]x1-[LOR]x6

Quote Originally Posted by pathbu View Post
    against anyone in any nation or state but a war is a war.Anyone need a little help?
    I do!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnova
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]

Quote Originally Posted by BeeNo View Post
    as i said earlier i wanted time to get war prep complete, the deal at least bought some time.

i wanted to war your nation for AA'ing and Quad tapping my state, so i made you an offer, you didn't seem inclined to agree to it, so i said **** it! lets war ****!

maybe you should of accepted my terms.
    I hope you see what kenneth's point is. You were pretending to negotiate with kenneth but you had no intention of sticking to what you were saying. It's easy to see why you would do that, just next time kenneth might not be so trusting.

It wouldn't have changed anything. Ex wasn't going to strike eld first and Ex prepared for war anyways.

Missionary Guest

The Legend Killers[DKO] has began Preparing for war against your nation

you know after all the flaming that went on last set i never saw xELDx as the target for their strike

if you really do intend to war us DKO, i wish you luck
    we are obviously such a big threat in this game lmao.

Good job u cant see who voted for each nation. Beeno would kick my *** if he knew i voted for EX. Good job he wont ever find out though muhahaha.

i almost voted for them as well

Promise made, Promise Kept

You have killed Sonic the Hedgehog(#42)

kills now 5-3 if you xELDx vs EX + DKO

Missionary Guest

haha, i died? that was so andy who picked me to kill . you know when ur inactive it takes twice aslong to make a restart .

As this war is approaching its conclusion(at least i hope) i wanted to see if the actions taken worked towards the desired result. Sonic every established nation in the game right now would in the very least kill your state for AA/war attacks and Tripple/Quad SA'ing a state who out jumps you. I would say about 1/2 of them would just kill your state the other 1/2 would kill your entire nation. Should someone out jump you again will you take the same actions you did this set?

We will always war states/nations who try to push us around and take advantage of our states, especially a state of ours who just jumped and grabbed the 1st place state.

We took it to an extreme because of the attitude shown here, i even "let" you do a retaliation. we "offered" you a fair deal. it was not for you to choose. We were the ones offering you a chance to prevent a war.

You may frown at my negotiation techniques but nations i respect and who have not shown aggression towards me need not fear. EX this may seem extreme to you but back in vindication any negotiations i had with your nations of that time usually ended up in my nation being FS'd and killed before the negotiations came to a conclusion, (we usually only had 4-5 guys at the time, and you guys were in lor's 30-40 man nations who just simply killed us off if we tried to negotiate a retaliation). You may not of realized it at the time, but you changed how i will forever deal and negotiate with you guys.

I wish you luck and will say that we will leave this set and war behind us. i will not carry it into future sets, when this originally happened i wanted to hunt and kill Sonic's state for the next several sets, i'm letting you know now that i won't.

As this war is approaching its conclusion(at least i hope) i wanted to see if the actions taken worked towards the desired result. Sonic every established nation in the game right now would in the very least kill your state for AA/war attacks and Tripple/Quad SA'ing a state who out jumps you. I would say about 1/2 of them would just kill your state the other 1/2 would kill your entire nation. Should someone out jump you again will you take the same actions you did this set?

We will always war states/nations who try to push us around and take advantage of our states, especially a state of ours who just jumped and grabbed the 1st place state.

We took it to an extreme because of the attitude shown here, i even "let" you do a retaliation. we "offered" you a fair deal. it was not for you to choose. We were the ones offering you a chance to prevent a war.

You may frown at my negotiation techniques but nations i respect and who have not shown aggression towards me need not fear. EX this may seem extreme to you but back in vindication any negotiations i had with your nations of that time usually ended up in my nation being FS'd and killed before the negotiations came to a conclusion, (we usually only had 4-5 guys at the time, and you guys were in lor's 30-40 man nations who just simply killed us off if we tried to negotiate a retaliation). You may not of realized it at the time, but you changed how i will forever deal and negotiate with you guys.

I wish you luck and will say that we will leave this set and war behind us. i will not carry it into future sets, when this originally happened i wanted to hunt and kill Sonic's state for the next several sets, i'm letting you know now that i won't.

LOL all I hear is... bull crap... bull crap... blah... blah... blah...

Wow, way to sway the public here. Very nicely said. You're trying to make the public see you as the OH SO MERCIFUL LADY BEENO! Well, you see, our deal was made, there might have been some delays since we were communicating through kenneth. But I even messaged you personally telling you to grab me as much as you like and I wouldn't retal. But what did you do? Dragged on the negotiation and militarized the entire ELD and declared against EX while we were unaware of the situation and became sitting ducks for 2 days. To be honest, I wouldn't be too surprised about the situation here. And why bother with the military aid? What pretentious act. It only makes you guys look hypocritical more than anything else.

And -Z-, you're one of the biggest liars I've seen. At the beginning of the set, you formed a secret alliance with us to make sure we have each other's back since you were afraid of Sky warring WLF. Throughout the set, you begged me several times to double tap you, since you lose much less land this way to keep you in top 10. And after the incident between Beeno and I, you completely turned against us and went negotiating with Sky to make sure EX was not the unspoken ally Sky hinted about at the beginning of the set. What an opportunist if I may say.

Anyways, I dislike how you guys play this game and expect some random acts of suiciding in the future. There's no written rule against it anyways. BeeNo, spare me the lame "when this originally happened i wanted to hunt and kill Sonic's state for the next several sets, i'm letting you know now that i won't." It's easy for you to say this when your alliance is taking the lead in this situation now. Well, I'm not buying that. Have fun in future sets, whether you like it or not.