View Poll Results: Who's Going To Win?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • xELDx

11 42.31%
  • EX

15 57.69%
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: xELDx declares on EX(battle of the E's and X's)

I love WLF just because of that When I was warring against WLF (in WOW times) I used to hate them too
    SRS

wow (2003-2007):
    USSR - LOTR - NTN - LoR - WLF

nw:
    WLF - USSR - SV - ICN - LoR - SKY - CR

Long Live the Nation
    Long Live USSR

i'm trying to make you see the error of your ways

apparently failing, your a blundering idiot, devil himself would of killed you
    Disorder/Vindication-DAK-TWC-PX-SOUL-xELDx

Nation Wars-[SOUL]x2-[vT]x1-[GRIM]x1-[xELDx]x9-[ABT]x10-[ICN]x1-[bro]x1-[LOR]x6

and i should clarify, the military aid was helping Mr. P with a bug, it was 1 infantry. were not part of the UN right now and shouldn't be able to use that feature, but when the 1st package was sent to USA i was unsure of how/why that happened so i was checking it out for him.

Quote Originally Posted by BeeNo View Post
    and i should clarify, the military aid was helping Mr. P with a bug, it was 1 infantry. were not part of the UN right now and shouldn't be able to use that feature, but when the 1st package was sent to USA i was unsure of how/why that happened so i was checking it out for him.

Poor inf guy.

By the way, could not it end up with 'feeding' states to reach top places? I remember there were a similar system within the nations (for members) which was resulted to unfair scores.
    SRS

wow (2003-2007):

nw:

Long Live the Nation
    Long Live USSR

just reading that bugs me, "i even msg'd you personally saying you could grab me as much as you like and i wouldn't retal"

how nice of you to offer not to retal my retal

war was our retaliation

Quote Originally Posted by doppy View Post
    Anyways, I dislike how you guys play this game and expect some random acts of suiciding in the future. There's no written rule against it anyways. BeeNo, spare me the lame "when this originally happened i wanted to hunt and kill Sonic's state for the next several sets, i'm letting you know now that i won't." It's easy for you to say this when your alliance is taking the lead in this situation now. Well, I'm not buying that. Have fun in future sets, whether you like it or not.
    i could care less about winning this war, doing damage and killing you was all i wanted out of it. as for disliking how we play the game, your expecting us to let you aa/sa our states to grab them... i can assure we won't ever change our retaliation.
    Last edited by BeeNo; 12-15-2009 at 07:22.

Yea .... EX should have seen this attack coming a mile away

As a WLF member, I did not

Anyway, war is fun. Getting killed is awesome
    SRS

wow (2003-2007):

nw:

Long Live the Nation
    Long Live USSR

just reading that bugs me, "i even msg'd you personally saying you could grab me as much as you like and i wouldn't retal"

war was our retaliation

i could care less about winning this war, doing damage and killing you was all i wanted out of it. as for disliking how we play the game, your expecting us to let you aa/sa our states to grab them... i can assure we won't ever change our retaliation.
    Its funny that you are only able to enforce your rules against a netting nation with the help of your friends. If this was a straight up 1on1, you guys would prolly all be dead by now.

war was our retaliation

Suiciding is fun and doesn't take more than 3 minutes a day to play. I like that

Go Lady BeeNo! Retaliate all you want! And remember the skip the negotiation next time!

Oh and trying to make me see the wrong in my ways? Get a life and go teach some kids how to spell their ABCs like Elmo does.
    Last edited by doppy; 12-15-2009 at 13:27.

Quote Originally Posted by doppy View Post
    LOL all I hear is... bull crap... bull crap... blah... blah... blah...

Wow, way to sway the public here. Very nicely said. You're trying to make the public see you as the OH SO MERCIFUL LADY BEENO! Well, you see, our deal was made, there might have been some delays since we were communicating through kenneth. But I even messaged you personally telling you to grab me as much as you like and I wouldn't retal. But what did you do? Dragged on the negotiation and militarized the entire ELD and declared against EX while we were unaware of the situation and became sitting ducks for 2 days. To be honest, I wouldn't be too surprised about the situation here. And why bother with the military aid? What pretentious act. It only makes you guys look hypocritical more than anything else.

And -Z-, you're one of the biggest liars I've seen. At the beginning of the set, you formed a secret alliance with us to make sure we have each other's back since you were afraid of Sky warring WLF. Throughout the set, you begged me several times to double tap you, since you lose much less land this way to keep you in top 10. And after the incident between Beeno and I, you completely turned against us and went negotiating with Sky to make sure EX was not the unspoken ally Sky hinted about at the beginning of the set. What an opportunist if I may say.

Anyways, I dislike how you guys play this game and expect some random acts of suiciding in the future. There's no written rule against it anyways. BeeNo, spare me the lame "when this originally happened i wanted to hunt and kill Sonic's state for the next several sets, i'm letting you know now that i won't." It's easy for you to say this when your alliance is taking the lead in this situation now. Well, I'm not buying that. Have fun in future sets, whether you like it or not.
    Lol..you really didnt see it coming?? Even Morph saw it coming and he isnt even playing.
    And you need 2 days to come back from a FS ?

And about Z "backstabbing"you..I think you miscalculated the fact that Im in ELD