Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Max Logan & WLF

Default Max Logan & WLF

This is an offering of peace to Max Logan.

Max I hope you will stop bashing WLF at every chance u get on the forums.

Opinions and statements are valid, everyone has them, but when a person take our nations name and flames it no matter what the context or the nature of the thread may be, I feel it goes too far.

Now you have deleted your state, I did not think U would do this, but you have.

Perhaps you will attempt to suicide WLF in the coming weeks, or months, if you do that is your choice, but I hope u will not.

If u must then I hope you will keep your attacks directed at me -Z-, I am getting used being attacked like that.

So, WLF will stop any attacks towards your states in the future and call it even.

Maybe you do not think it s even, its your choice to do what U feel form here.

Thank you for reading Max.

Z

[WLF] = the greatest nation ever to exisit, in any game, in any universe, of all time, period.

Never in 7 years playing this game have I resorted to suicide. Not once. No matter what would happen, I never would.

Peace
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

yay peace

peace

yep WLF did not think that Max would delete his state.. WLF's attacks were for fun.. a joke to Max.
    SRS

wow (2003-2007):
    USSR - LOTR - NTN - LoR - WLF

nw:
    WLF - USSR - SV - ICN - LoR - SKY - CR

Long Live the Nation
    Long Live USSR

For fun...
    Yeah, real....fun!
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Quote Originally Posted by -Z- View Post
    Max I hope you will stop bashing WLF at every chance u get on the forums.

Opinions and statements are valid, everyone has them, but when a person take our nations name and flames it no matter what the context or the nature of the thread may be, I feel it goes too far.
    --this is funny coming from the guy that bashes LOR no matter the context or nature of the thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven
    Nevermore.

Seriously WLF, you need to get your head right.

You want to take stupid **** posted on here against people in game. You need to learn how to separate game and forums.

While I said what I said, and think that MAX needs to change his nick ingame... I think that WLF leader should be ashamed for being cowardice and not declaring and just farming. The simple fact that you stated, go for it farm him as much as you want I don't care shows a lack of leadership.

The fact is this game has mayble 100 unique members and you are about to get rid of 1% of the userbase because someone talks **** about you on the forums.

Get overyourselves and separate trolling from ingame respectability.

Quote Originally Posted by Max Logan View Post
    For fun...
    Yeah, real....fun!
    Max if you were in ELD we would back you up
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnova
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]

Quote Originally Posted by Xavior View Post
    Max if you were in ELD we would back you up
    Same for DKO.
    DKO, LoR, ICN, ARC and SLOB.
    ELE AND UK

Born from LoR and die greater

A new lease on life.

Taking things easy on a beach, playing on my laptop or tablet and drinking some coca-cola.

Why did I stress myself out over this game. I didn't treat this as a game, which I should have, and treated it like a lifestyle.

I'm here to have fun.

I've conquered and killed before, but I am Dishonorably discharged from the NW army.

Just the way I like it.

Quote Originally Posted by -Z- View Post
    Perhaps you will attempt to suicide WLF in the coming weeks, or months, if you do that is your choice, but I hope u will not.
    I thought if you didn't kill them it was not a suicide, .

I am in SLOB and I want to knock the smug look of WLF face. Can't believe its going to 'slide'

DBoz you better hurry up and take control again because your nation rep is quickly going down hill!! First Max and now your hitting EX for a reason that does not exist, , When they are already warring. One good thing though is now xELDx can kill DKO
    Old Nations: [AF]x4 [E]x3 [Royals]x3 [BA3] [WLF]x4 [TNG] [TNWF] [LOL] [EE] [HORDE] [DAK] [HAJ] [BH]x2 [EURO][TNR][PAIN][CB][US][UB]x2[SKY]