• Yes He committed Civil Crimes against his own population

4 21.05%
  • YES He is committed war cromes and cilil crimes

4 21.05%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Was George W Bush a Criminal?

Default Was George W Bush a Criminal?

Lets discuss GWB and his regime.

[WLF] = the greatest nation ever to exisit, in any game, in any universe, of all time, period.

[A] [SOUL] [WLF]x3 [TNG]x7 [LoR]x3 [XF]x2 [TNG] Currently owning in: TNG

wow my spelling for option 3 was horribly off

[WLF] = the greatest nation ever to exisit, in any game, in any universe, of all time, period.

Z its not only him, remember there are brains behind him who give him orders, so in other words his just a puppet. just look at Iran their president runs but the person behind is the Ayatollah.

so anything goes wrong then all the blame goes on the person who is in the spot light.

and i think we should kill Bush

Quote Originally Posted by Jigger View Post
    Z its not only him, remember there are brains behind him who give him orders, so in other words his just a puppet. just look at Iran their president runs but the person behind is the Ayatollah.

so anything goes wrong then all the blame goes on the person who is in the spot light.

and i think we should kill Bush
    did you watch the video?

The reason Bush made all of these tax cuts that have us in debt up to our *******s is cause he knew a republican could only get elected if he was a tax cutter. unlike his father who vowed to not raise taxes but did in the end.

bush isnt a pupet hes fo real and he was the worst thing to ever happen to the USofA and hey i guess its our own fault for electing him but **** that bush was a compleat and utter failure

(like my spelling deal with it.)
    [A] [SOUL] [WLF]x3 [TNG]x7 [LoR]x3 [XF]x2 [TNG] Currently owning in: TNG

Who voted No?

step forward and discuss your opinion.

I will not bash you, I seek your opinion.

Z

Quote Originally Posted by -Z- View Post
    Who voted No?

step forward and discuss your opinion.

I will not bash you, I seek your opinion.

Z
    I don't think he was a criminal. Do I think he was a good president? No, his administration made some mistakes that hurt us, however people can point out administrative/presidential flaws in every president. I can point out that Bill Clinton was a big part of the cause of the huge recession and the collapse of the housing market last year. I don't think being bad at your job makes you a criminal. It just makes you look foolish. That's just my opinion on it.

Edit: That's my opinion on the economy-wise. If you are talking about being a criminal for the foreign policies/war, I'll give you my opinion on it now if you wish. I believe that Bush was given a lot more information than any of us regular Joe's know about it. I trust that he had information given to him and he acted on that information in what he thought was best for the country. It may not have been the most popular decision, it may not have been the best decision, but he felt it was in the best interest of the country to make his decision. I don't think that makes him a criminal. People may not agree with his decisions, that's ok because not everyone is always going to agree with you. But I don't see why/how that makes him a criminal. Again that's my two cents and I respect that everyone has a different opinion as long as we don't need to bash each other over it.
    Last edited by ooga booga; 12-12-2009 at 16:02.

Talking

Obviously it was a democRAT who made this poll. Notice there is only one 'no' option and three 'yes' options!!! Shows how unbiased liberals really are!!

Rush Limbaugh/Sarah Palin for President 2012!

Oh, did George W. Bush get impeached??!! I didn't think so. While that stupid democRAT President named Bill Clinton did!

So, who's da criminal again???!!!

Let da political bashing begin!!

How much of a conservative am I?? Here's a hint: My YouTube Channel.
    Main Game firsts...

First to get billions in Networth.
    First to get trillions in cash.

Then my nation was rolled back!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnar View Post
    Obviously it was a democRAT who made this poll. Notice there is only one 'no' option and three 'yes' options!!! Shows how unbiased liberals really are!!

Rush Limbaugh/Sarah Palin for President 2012!

Oh, did George W. Bush get impeached??!! I didn't think so. While that stupid democRAT President named Bill Clinton did!

So, who's da criminal again???!!!

Let da political bashing begin!!

How much of a conservative am I?? Here's a hint: My YouTube Channel.
    Democrats are almost as bad as Republicans.

At least Democrats don't thank god for Aids and hate gays.

I've never understood what is so conservative about going to war...

It always seemed ironic to me.

Z

Quote Originally Posted by ooga booga View Post
    I don't think he was a criminal. Do I think he was a good president? No, his administration made some mistakes that hurt us, however people can point out administrative/presidential flaws in every president. I can point out that Bill Clinton was a big part of the cause of the huge recession and the collapse of the housing market last year. I don't think being bad at your job makes you a criminal. It just makes you look foolish. That's just my opinion on it.

Edit: That's my opinion on the economy-wise. If you are talking about being a criminal for the foreign policies/war, I'll give you my opinion on it now if you wish. I believe that Bush was given a lot more information than any of us regular Joe's know about it. I trust that he had information given to him and he acted on that information in what he thought was best for the country. It may not have been the most popular decision, it may not have been the best decision, but he felt it was in the best interest of the country to make his decision. I don't think that makes him a criminal. People may not agree with his decisions, that's ok because not everyone is always going to agree with you. But I don't see why/how that makes him a criminal. Again that's my two cents and I respect that everyone has a different opinion as long as we don't need to bash each other over it.

You make some good points.

I do however believe that Bush knowingly lied to his citizens, and continued to do so long after it was plain that his words were false.

President Bush landed on an aircraft carrier in a flight suit, stood under a banner proclaiming "Mission Accomplished," and triumphantly announced that major combat operations were over in Iraq....

WMD were never found in Iraq (The CIA misinformed GWB possibly, or he just used that report as cover)

And god knows what is happening there today, The siutation is far worse that is was before they were unjustifiably invaded.

Z