Page 1 of 11 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: TNG...???really?

Default TNG...???really?

You guys declare war because a noob threatened one of your guys? i told you exactly why they did those attacks...and in the last 36 hours i see 5 failed war attacks...and its quiet obvious he doesn't even know which one does which yet. But seeing how you guys had enough turns to kill me, blade and start on MU tells me you have been saving turns for a few days now...big bad nation TNG got scared from 2 states getting upset from getting hit all the time. I talked to them, i told them to talk to me if anything happened...They been playing the game for 2 weeks give them a break. I spoke to joey twice about what happened and unless i just forgot, or i was drunk, he never really gave me and answer...i remember one time he didn't say anything and the 2nd time he said 'yeah i got that' but nothing else. Well, i still love some of ya guys, but really killing 2 noobs cause of a few war attacks that failed is kinda ridiculous.
    Nations
    [usa] x 48[wlf] x 8 [want] x 3 [tng] x 1 [NS] x 8 [px] x
    1 [HuuF] x 1

Default nice..

Andy, I appreciate the post.
    However you need not plead for me or my m8s.I think I speak for them here also,We are here to learn and play the game.
    One thing I have learned so far is there is little in the way of communication going on between tags,but that could also just be there is little trickling down to us "no rank" members.
    It may just be me,but the way I am involved in these sort of games is the interaction, If I don't get that, I'd be better served playing solitaire.The actual game to me is secondary to the people I play and chat with.

TNG had a new player also, but he decieded to farm MU and I.
    Of course when we bombed his butt in return, it was more an act of showing we won't be rolling over then anything else.

I don't blame TNG for taking me out. I'd do the same thing to anyone else. A A tag needs to protect your members.

The implication that they were just looking for an excuse really does not concern me.Paybacks a b@tch they say, so guess well see what happens on that. But I'll not lose sleep on it.

Look for my restart, shant be hard to find

There were 25 ARs conducted by 2 DKO states on a TNG state.
    Then after a message asking for explanation was sent by our state they responded with threats and some failed war attacks.
    It was not possible to get his land back so we killed the leader and the 2 offending states.

I know you told me what happened andy but after that they threatened our guy more so we backed him up.

Quote Originally Posted by BladeEWG View Post
    Andy, I appreciate the post.
    However you need not plead for me or my m8s.I think I speak for them here also,We are here to learn and play the game.
    One thing I have learned so far is there is little in the way of communication going on between tags,but that could also just be there is little trickling down to us "no rank" members.
    It may just be me,but the way I am involved in these sort of games is the interaction, If I don't get that, I'd be better served playing solitaire.The actual game to me is secondary to the people I play and chat with.

TNG had a new player also, but he decieded to farm MU and I.
    Of course when we bombed his butt in return, it was more an act of showing we won't be rolling over then anything else.

I don't blame TNG for taking me out. I'd do the same thing to anyone else. A A tag needs to protect your members.

The implication that they were just looking for an excuse really does not concern me.Paybacks a b@tch they say, so guess well see what happens on that. But I'll not lose sleep on it.

Look for my restart, shant be hard to find
    Yes communication is a key. and u sir were quite rude. And i dosnt matter how many times our state grabs you aslong as its not 3/36 which as far as im concerned was broken.

Yes andy u told me why but you never fixed the problem your states kept messaging my state like they didnt care and would do it again.

If u wanna do war attacks vs my members and not attempt to ask for forgivness or even try to fix the problem TNG has every right to show u the consequences. Were not some pushover nation i hope u see that now.
    [A] [SOUL] [WLF]x3 [TNG]x7 [LoR]x3 [XF]x2 [TNG] Currently owning in: TNG

Default Oh really?

Aperently you Sir, have me mistaken with someone else.
    By you accusing me of being rude in my messages, now you have just turned this personal to me.

Ever since I have come here I have gone out of my way to be polite and have done so in my messages even to your member that did indeed grab more then 3/36. But that is neither here nor there, its done.

"If" your member has something to show otherwise. THEN POST IT UP!
    heres your golden opportunity to show me as a liar or a complete idiot. Have at it m8.

You wish to make me become rude , you're on a good path.

Poor DKO
    SRS

wow (2003-2007):
    USSR - LOTR - NTN - LoR - WLF

nw:
    WLF - USSR - SV - ICN - LoR - SKY - CR

Long Live the Nation
    Long Live USSR

Indeed, DKO is now warring like half of the game.

Brave men in DKO.

hey u guys, hit me up on MSN,

zackszabo@hotmail.com

Z

[WLF] = the greatest nation ever to exisit, in any game, in any universe, of all time, period.

I wouldn't say you were rude but you can't deny that you remained threatening and non-apologetic.

Granted neither did we but you took it to the next level with several war attacks and we had to take action.

Its also too bad that you happened to be involved in several wars already and still wasted like a hundred turns ARing our state.

THEY ARE NOOBS!!!!!!!! SHOW MERCY.... Goood way to let the game grow.... DKO contact me aswell...

pcgluva Guest

hoe i wouldnt consider these guys noobs... maybenew to the game but ot too this type of game... while i was not on for the strike this morning and not sure of all the reasons behind it... i think its some good action for blade and them to get some experiance