Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: TNG...???really?

DKO contact me as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

ok well I hope we didn't drive anyone away. The only thing that drives me away from this game is when everyone tells me that whomever I'm warring is for a bad reason.

Which is apparently everytime I participate in a war as you can see from like those threads at the bottom of the page that are still the most posted.

This is CLEARLY a legitimate reason and I know most would do the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by swede7 View Post
    ok well I hope we didn't drive anyone away. The only thing that drives me away from this game is when everyone tells me that whomever I'm warring is for a bad reason.

Which is apparently everytime I participate in a war as you can see from like those threads at the bottom of the page that are still the most posted.

This is CLEARLY a legitimate reason and I know most would do the same thing.
    swede i like you man, and i am not against the reason why. If it was their 2nd or 3rd set i would be like 'guys were ****ed' that's it.

Also blade, the way most interaction happens here, is on forums or msn or aim. That is where i talk to most of my members, allies about strategy possible wars etc. I tried really hard to get on everyday, send you messages sying this is the best way to do this. But this is the best way to do that. etc. And answer all the questions you sent me. For someone whose on when im sleeping or at work, i think the communication you and i had was pretty good for the most part.
    Nations
    [usa] x 48[wlf] x 8 [want] x 3 [tng] x 1 [NS] x 8 [px] x
    1 [HuuF] x 1

DKO contact me as well
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Quote Originally Posted by Hoebawt View Post
    THEY ARE NOOBS!!!!!!!! SHOW MERCY.... Goood way to let the game grow.... DKO contact me aswell...
    they are not noobs like sean said they have had experience with games like this. We would have let this all go if they had just admited to there mistakes which they did not.

Lets not all cry for a nation that deserved its fate. Wise up next time and show some respect when you know u were at fault, that is when we shall show mercy.
    [A] [SOUL] [WLF]x3 [TNG]x7 [LoR]x3 [XF]x2 [TNG] Currently owning in: TNG

Missionary Guest

i feel left out. can someone contact me?

THEY ARE NOOBS!!!!!!!! SHOW MERCY.... Goood way to let the game grow.... DKO contact me aswell...
    I almost cried at the game growth...
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

I don't think anyone will be leaving cause they were killed. The ones who were killed have a better understanding of this game then most who have played it for years. They understand the true meaning of the game as those who have played it for yrs on end have kinda lost touch of some of it i think.

TNG did what they felt they needed to do. Back in the day DKO would have been wiped out days ago for an even lessor reason. From what i have seen of DKO they are going to be some great members coming out of there. Once they get this game mastered i think you will see some of them able to tear it up pretty good.

@ blade, yes communication is low in the game. The problem is most everyone talks in the forums so they have little to say in the game. Also there are leaders and co leaders who should be speaking with the nation but don't. It goes back and forth a lot. Sometimes there is a lot of talk in the nation and less on the forums or visa versa.. But as i say to all the USA members, feel free to send out a message to the nation if your bored and wanna start a conversation.. Our nation is always talking
    Last edited by Mr President; 12-17-2009 at 19:53.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Default yes

Andy, then you just have to wake your butt up sooner is all.
    fact is, if not for you we three would have been long gone already
    You are the one that actually talks to us in the game.
    and yes I know I asked a lot of questions.
    like:
    Why are the guys we're fighting along side grabbing us?
    Why if we're in a war are these non warring tags smacking us?
    I am used to the courtosy of leaving warring tags alone, and am used to having "police" tags to take care of any"random" retals. my mistake to not know thats the case here..another thing learned is all

For those seeking an apology, well you'll not get one from me.
    I attacked to protect a tag mate and a friend.
    I have no regrets, nor do I care about being killed, thats part of the game. I'll do it again in a heartbeat.

But I am never rude to another player in this game.I have always been a firm believer that there is always a person behind these little letters I type, they deserve to be treated with common respect.It is not worth my effort and is a waste of time to act otherwise.. I deal with enuf"smucks" in the real world, when i run across them on line I just move along.

Coud things have been handled differently? of course they could have.
    But it is what it is.

then you must be even a bigger noob, though not really involved in the war yet, they really did felt as they could do whatever they wanted. Before TNG attacked the Earth players situation was talked about and not eceryone was keen to killing them but we also relized some have [played more then 2 sets and they were acting like jerks.

they got what they deserved, plus being ina warring nation to war. so why defend them
    Last edited by Kamran; 12-17-2009 at 17:36.