Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: TNG...???really?

Quote Originally Posted by BladeEWG View Post
    Andy, then you just have to wake your butt up sooner is all.
    fact is, if not for you we three would have been long gone already
    You are the one that actually talks to us in the game.
    and yes I know I asked a lot of questions.
    like:
    Why are the guys we're fighting along side grabbing us?
    Why if we're in a war are these non warring tags smacking us?
    I am used to the courtosy of leaving warring tags alone, and am used to having "police" tags to take care of any"random" retals. my mistake to not know thats the case here..another thing learned is all

For those seeking an apology, well you'll not get one from me.
    I attacked to protect a tag mate and a friend.
    I have no regrets, nor do I care about being killed, thats part of the game. I'll do it again in a heartbeat.

But I am never rude to another player in this game.I have always been a firm believer that there is always a person behind these little letters I type, they deserve to be treated with common respect.It is not worth my effort and is a waste of time to act otherwise.. I deal with enuf"smucks" in the real world, when i run across them on line I just move along.

Coud things have been handled differently? of course they could have.
    But it is what it is.

i also heard it that state #6 runnignthe things and not the leader of DKO (or w/e the name is)

i hope you do relize wars can go any hand at any time, and their are rules here then of Earth.

if you need help i can help yuo guys any time if i get chance on msn , or even any TNG players talk to them and you will find them just like yourself adnm some of them abit goofy( looks at Joey)

Default really part 2?

well thats funny, i thought I was the first Earther to show up on these Forums. I started all of 2 weeks into last round and started this one fresh.

Bladenightspeed came here with me and has only posted on my visitor thread, said something along the lines of being glad I shared a new game with him
    MU, another of my 2025 m8s, has yet to post on these forums.

and yet we are acting like jerks?

This attitude is more reflecting that you just want to have things as they were, then why do you accept anymore playing here?And some want to just kill those that came here from earth2025, thats cute.

No worries, I'll bail at the end of the set,like i said earlier. its not worth my time nor effort.
    I came here to play a simple game and meet some folks.there are other places I can certainly find that.

well thats funny, i thought I was the first Earther to show up on these Forums. I started all of 2 weeks into last round and started this one fresh.

Bladenightspeed came here with me and has only posted on my visitor thread, said something along the lines of being glad I shared a new game with him

This attitude is more reflecting that you just want to have things as they were, then why do you accept anymore playing here?And some want to just kill those that came here from earth2025, thats cute.

No worries, I'll bail at the end of the set,like i said earlier. its not worth my time nor effort.
    I came here to play a simple game and meet some folks.there are other places I can certainly find that.

you obviously feel like you must be treated ina certain way or you would leave, i suggest you leave you wanna act like that cuase with that post you feel like you been hurt. when i said jerk thats what i relized after the acts took place and the convsation with the players that were posted, and stand behind it still.

it must have been fun for you kill others in this game right, did you expect you may get killed.

our reason to hit DKO was a good reason and thast it.

if you wanna talk to the TNG leaders go for it, they will give you teir MSN take it up

ps and no noe wants kill erathers becuase nonoe is taking you seriiously yet, still have alot to learn, just dont think andy your leaders trained you well

Don't give up yet. There a lot of old earthers in this game. I was in AzN Dynasty for a couple years back when they were around. Devil's been playing in MD for many rounds recently.

It's true individual states are a lot less protected in this game. It's probably because of the way the game is set up w/ so many more turns, it's easy for the top few states to run away. Then if tags are so protected, they can go completely crazy. Here, it's usually better to get hit a lot unless you are top 20 or so. I like it though, I feel it evens the playing field and new nations can be made any round that can win the set.

I started playing world of war/nation wars because one state can make such a big difference. Basically if you're a top netter, you can almost single-handedly carry your tag to victory which is pretty cool and a lot of pressure sometimes.

But yeah, you recent earth converts should join me and Devil in LoR when we're back in February, it should be lots of fun.

Quote Originally Posted by kanman View Post
    Don't give up yet. There a lot of old earthers in this game. I was in AzN Dynasty for a couple years back when they were around. Devil's been playing in MD for many rounds recently.

It's true individual states are a lot less protected in this game. It's probably because of the way the game is set up w/ so many more turns, it's easy for the top few states to run away. Then if tags are so protected, they can go completely crazy. Here, it's usually better to get hit a lot unless you are top 20 or so. I like it though, I feel it evens the playing field and new nations can be made any round that can win the set.

I started playing world of war/nation wars because one state can make such a big difference. Basically if you're a top netter, you can almost single-handedly carry your tag to victory which is pretty cool and a lot of pressure sometimes.

But yeah, you recent earth converts should join me and Devil in LoR when we're back in February, it should be lots of fun.

why LOR? only cuase u played earth, so have I but not as much as you did .Think TNG would be better suited, as we dont get in to many wars adn are normally netting

Quote Originally Posted by Kamran View Post
    i also heard it that state #6 runnignthe things and not the leader of DKO (or w/e the name is)

i hope you do relize wars can go any hand at any time, and their are rules here then of Earth.

if you need help i can help yuo guys any time if i get chance on msn , or even any TNG players talk to them and you will find them just like yourself adnm some of them abit goofy( looks at Joey)
    Of course. I know I can trust NBall and Bright to run things while I solo hunt.
    DKO, LoR, ICN, ARC and SLOB.
    ELE AND UK

Born from LoR and die greater

A new lease on life.

Taking things easy on a beach, playing on my laptop or tablet and drinking some coca-cola.

Why did I stress myself out over this game. I didn't treat this as a game, which I should have, and treated it like a lifestyle.

I'm here to have fun.

I've conquered and killed before, but I am Dishonorably discharged from the NW army.

Just the way I like it.

Dude, seriously I'm sorry you've had a bad time here man...I hoped to try and set a precedence around here...build up rep...and hopefully get you earth guys excited. Sorry...
    ELE AND UK

A new lease on life.

Taking things easy on a beach, playing on my laptop or tablet and drinking some coca-cola.

Why did I stress myself out over this game. I didn't treat this as a game, which I should have, and treated it like a lifestyle.

I'm here to have fun.

I've conquered and killed before, but I am Dishonorably discharged from the NW army.

Just the way I like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kamran View Post
    why LOR? only cuase u played earth, so have I but not as much as you did .Think TNG would be better suited, as we dont get in to many wars adn are normally netting
    No way man, DKO calls dibs...secondly, WHY WOULD THEY JOIN GUYS WHO ARE TOTAL D**CHEBAGS TO THEM? So it's highly unlikely they'll join TNG. However, if it was me, if not DKO, LoR would be my second pick. They were the first to teach me the game (Albeit a limited scope.)
    ELE AND UK

A new lease on life.

I'm here to have fun.

Just the way I like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    I don't think anyone will be leaving cause they were killed. The ones who were killed have a better understanding of this game then most who have played it for years. They understand the true meaning of the game as those who have played it for yrs on end have kinda lost touch of some of it i think.

TNG did what they felt they needed to do. Back in the day TKO would have been wiped out days ago for an even lessor reason. From what i have seen of TKO they are going to be some great members coming out of there. Once they get this game mastered i think you will see some of them able to tear it up pretty good.

@ blade, yes communication is low in the game. The problem is most everyone talks in the forums so they have little to say in the game. Also there are leaders and co leaders who should be speaking with the nation but don't. It goes back and forth a lot. Sometimes there is a lot of talk in the nation and less on the forums or visa versa.. But as i say to all the USA members, feel free to send out a message to the nation if your bored and wanna start a conversation.. Our nation is always talking
    ...who's TKO Mr. P? If you mean us, you must be meaning DKO.
    ELE AND UK

A new lease on life.

I'm here to have fun.

Just the way I like it.

rellik wats ur msn?