Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: TNG...???really?

Quote Originally Posted by BladeEWG View Post
    This attitude is more reflecting that you just want to have things as they were, then why do you accept anymore playing here?And some want to just kill those that came here from earth2025, thats cute.

No worries, I'll bail at the end of the set,like i said earlier. its not worth my time nor effort.
    I came here to play a simple game and meet some folks.there are other places I can certainly find that.
    If you are planning to leave so quickly after letting a small amount of people get to you then i took you completely wrong. I will say that i 100% agree with you when you say "to have things as they were, then why do you accept anymore playing here".. I have been saying this same thing for a long time. And little by little things are changing but it's members like YOU and UltimateRellik and a few others that help this process along.

NW is alot like Earth, but it's also a lot different. I think in some ways your still expecting things like you did in earth and it's not going to happen. The other major thing is at this time our community is small and the same people have been playing against the same people for years now.. So it's easy to get stuck in a rut and only have one single playing style. This needs to change and as i said little by little it is changing, but we need more members like yourself to help the process..

I can't force you to stick around. I'm not even going to ask. I will leave it completely up to you. But what i will suggest is trying out different nations. So far you have tried one. Nball is a full blooded USA member. That is where he was trained and that is how he plays. He actually led the USA for a couple of sets before he ventured out on his own. I have always been proud of the way he handles and teaches new members to the game. He passes on the values he learned in USA.

Try a few other nations out. Get to know more members in the game before you let a couple ruin the experience for you. There will always be a few members who will drive you nuts. Heck there are 1 or 2 that still drive me crazy.. But i learned to expect certain things from them and they are who they are...

Anyway we hope you stick around and test out other nations and get to know more people.. But if not thanks for playing and maybe someday you'll join up again...

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateRellik View Post
    ...who's TKO Mr. P? If you mean us, you must be meaning DKO.
    i'm sorry.. No disrespect intended.. I'm old and get my letters mixed up..

(i edited my post to reflect the correct name.)

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    If you are planning to leave so quickly after letting a small amount of people get to you then i took you completely wrong. I will say that i 100% agree with you when you say "to have things as they were, then why do you accept anymore playing here".. I have been saying this same thing for a long time. And little by little things are changing but it's members like YOU and UltimateRellik and a few others that help this process along.

NW is alot like Earth, but it's also a lot different. I think in some ways your still expecting things like you did in earth and it's not going to happen. The other major thing is at this time our community is small and the same people have been playing against the same people for years now.. So it's easy to get stuck in a rut and only have one single playing style. This needs to change and as i said little by little it is changing, but we need more members like yourself to help the process..

I can't force you to stick around. I'm not even going to ask. I will leave it completely up to you. But what i will suggest is trying out different nations. So far you have tried one. Nball is a full blooded USA member. That is where he was trained and that is how he plays. He actually led the USA for a couple of sets before he ventured out on his own. I have always been proud of the way he handles and teaches new members to the game. He passes on the values he learned in USA.

Try a few other nations out. Get to know more members in the game before you let a couple ruin the experience for you. There will always be a few members who will drive you nuts. Heck there are 1 or 2 that still drive me crazy.. But i learned to expect certain things from them and they are who they are...

Anyway we hope you stick around and test out other nations and get to know more people.. But if not thanks for playing and maybe someday you'll join up again...

I know...I was just messing with you...

For those who need my MSN it's satanslayer22@hotmail.com
    DKO, LoR, ICN, ARC and SLOB.
    ELE AND UK

Born from LoR and die greater

A new lease on life.

Taking things easy on a beach, playing on my laptop or tablet and drinking some coca-cola.

Why did I stress myself out over this game. I didn't treat this as a game, which I should have, and treated it like a lifestyle.

I'm here to have fun.

I've conquered and killed before, but I am Dishonorably discharged from the NW army.

Just the way I like it.

Mr P you got guts

how can you say we riuned his set/NW life, if its anything its DKO that ruined for him. Please do not label us as what we are not or......

Quote Originally Posted by Jigger View Post
    Mr P you got guts

how can you say we riuned his set/NW life, if its anything its DKO that ruined for him. Please do not label us as what we are not or......
    It's YOU GUYS that treated them like S**t! We offered a clan for them because we wanted them with us. Even though I'm the next big thing, I've been in their position before. Its YOUR FAULT because you guys are treating them like S**t!
    ELE AND UK

A new lease on life.

Taking things easy on a beach, playing on my laptop or tablet and drinking some coca-cola.

Why did I stress myself out over this game. I didn't treat this as a game, which I should have, and treated it like a lifestyle.

I'm here to have fun.

I've conquered and killed before, but I am Dishonorably discharged from the NW army.

Just the way I like it.

It's YOU GUYS that treated them like S**t! We offered a clan for them because we wanted them with us. Even though I'm the next big thing, I've been in their position before. Its YOUR FAULT because you guys are treating them like S**t!

you gave them a home what gave them nothing , we did not treat them as you say , i do care that they stay here and still play i just tihnk they needa better nation then DKO, becuase it did not protect them.

you gave them a home what gave them nothing , we did not treat them as you say , i do care that they stay here and still play i just tihnk they needa better nation then DKO, becuase it did not protect them.
    HELLO? We have been. That's your issue is it not? Supposedly protecting our members which have been hitting you?

Okay...let me set this straight. This is NOT EARTH. YOUR PLAYING STYLE won't work here in Nation Wars. No illegal hits, unless deemed otherwise!
    !
    Last edited by Lord Burch; 12-17-2009 at 20:25.
    ELE AND UK

A new lease on life.

I'm here to have fun.

Just the way I like it.

Mr P you got guts

whoa hold on there.. I didn't list out any names or any nation. I simply said don't let a few people ruin it for him. There will always be a few people who never get along or see eye to eye.. So why let those people ruin your fun.

I am not saying TNG ruined his set/NW life. He is letting this issue effect his decision on his NW life.. I simply suggested he try other nations and get to know others in the game before he walks away.. Heck he may end up in TNG someday and love it. But he will never know if he walks away now.

And yes i have guts.. Sadly those guts have grown a little larger over the years and now i'm about 25lbs overweight...

whoa hold on there.. I didn't list out any names or any nation. I simply said don't let a few people ruin it for him. There will always be a few people who never get along or see eye to eye.. So why let those people ruin your fun.

I am not saying TNG ruined his set/NW life. He is letting this issue effect his decision on his NW life.. I simply suggested he try other nations and get to know others in the game before he walks away.. Heck he may end up in TNG someday and love it. But he will never know if he walks away now.

And yes i have guts.. Sadly those guts have grown a little larger over the years and now i'm about 25lbs overweight...

well tbh his new and TNG is the only players that have effected so far so it had to be us that those few ruined itfor him. i'll Pm him and see we can work something out, would luve him to stay and play and maybe kill me some set or even better help him kill you with yuor long speeches

HELLO? We have been. That's your issue is it not? Supposedly protecting our members which have been hitting you?

Okay...let me set this straight. This is NOT EARTH. YOUR PLAYING STYLE won't work here in Nation Wars. No illegal hits, unless deemed otherwise!
    !

not bad for starters war attacks on take on a nation you want dead but still wuvve ya

even better help him kill you with yuor long speeches
    uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh why kill me? Kill Itty he is the one who writes them for me.. I simply post them.

besides i'm pretty sure i overheard him saying some pretty mean things about you.. So that should warrant his death for at least 5 sets.