Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: TNG...???really?

Ooga read again. all i said was he wanted to be treated better. i know he said about derserving to be killed.

LMAO ANDY your nation isnt innocent.

Your members did war attacks agains our nation while not at war with us and then after you told them to stop they thretend to do them again.

We didnt want that to happen so we eliminated the problem.

@Xavior

Keep your prejudices you have against me from the nation that i play with. even when i played with you in WLF you never liked me one bit. Theres no way you can say this was bad for the game the so called noobs new what they were doing and still threatened to do it again they understand now calm down if Mr.P says its not bad for the game im pretty sure what we did was if not completely justified, an ok thing to do.
    [A] [SOUL] [WLF]x3 [TNG]x7 [LoR]x3 [XF]x2 [TNG] Currently owning in: TNG

Quote Originally Posted by Kamran View Post
    Ooga read again. all i said was he wanted to be treated better. i know he said about derserving to be killed.
    To me it sounded like you wanted him to leave... but if I'm mistaken then I apologize.

Quote Originally Posted by ooga booga View Post
    To me it sounded like you wanted him to leave... but if I'm mistaken then I apologize.

you better be or ima coming after you jk

Quote Originally Posted by Mrmcjoey15 View Post
    LMAO ANDY your nation isnt innocent.

Your members did war attacks agains our nation while not at war with us and then after you told them to stop they thretend to do them again.

We didnt want that to happen so we eliminated the problem.

@Xavior

Keep your prejudices you have against me from the nation that i play with. even when i played with you in WLF you never liked me one bit. Theres no way you can say this was bad for the game the so called noobs new what they were doing and still threatened to do it again they understand now calm down if Mr.P says its not bad for the game im pretty sure what we did was if not completely justified, an ok thing to do.
    i never said my nation was innocent. I SAID we were a warring nation. You, swede ( idr him being their in those sets) and others said you are a peaceful nation that doesn't war. and haven't warred since WANT warred you guys. I was just saying you warred peaceful nations before for no legit reason. I am not totally against your reason for war, i just think you could have been a bit more diplomatic about it.
    Nations
    [usa] x 48[wlf] x 8 [want] x 3 [tng] x 1 [NS] x 8 [px] x
    1 [HuuF] x 1

Quote Originally Posted by northbabylon View Post
    i never said my nation was innocent. I SAID we were a warring nation. You, swede ( idr him being their in those sets) and others said you are a peaceful nation that doesn't war. and haven't warred since WANT warred you guys. I was just saying you warred peaceful nations before for no legit reason. I am not totally against your reason for war, i just think you could have been a bit more diplomatic about it.
    The relations went against diplomacy andy i already contacted you and you couldn't control your members.

@Xavior

Prejudices? Prejudices against whom? I don't even recognize you exist.

And for the record, I've never played in WLF. Never intend to. So maybe you have confused with someone else.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnova
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]

Quote Originally Posted by Xavior View Post
    Prejudices? Prejudices against whom? I don't even recognize you exist.

And for the record, I've never played in WLF. Never intend to. So maybe you have confused with someone else.
    never said you did just said the sets i played with WLF and WLF warred with you you never liked me and it say u dont even recognize i exist is rude. if ull look my post count isnt a post count that could go COMPLETELY un noticed...

never said you did just said the sets i played with WLF and WLF warred with you you never liked me and it say u dont even recognize i exist is rude. if ull look my post count isnt a post count that could go COMPLETELY un noticed...

Well you did say I played in WLF with you and I refute that claim. And I've never said I've never liked you, you are just making assumptions yourself.

You just told a new player to basically leave the game. Who is the rude one here again?

I couldn't care less what you're post count is. Anton has a ton of posts and you don't see me chummying up with him now do you?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnova
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]

Quote Originally Posted by Xavior View Post
    Well you did say I played in WLF with you and I refute that claim. And I've never said I've never liked you, you are just making assumptions yourself.

You just told a new player to basically leave the game. Who is the rude one here again?

I couldn't care less what you're post count is. Anton has a ton of posts and you don't see me chummying up with him now do you?
    you sure it was him????

Prejudices against farmers, in think this alone should allow us to kill you