Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GRabbing

Default GRabbing

Little FYI, If you don't have enough land at 8 hours left in the set, MORE WON'T HELP YOU! All you do is screw up someone else. Thanks, Moradon, I would have thought at least you would know a little better, being top state. But go ahead and waste the last few turns of the set.

well as for me, no food on market, 8 hours to go, i took a chance, if it sells by then i have 15bill

dogma i know exactly what your talking about. Beautiful lies hit me today and lost more in in military he will get with that land. I personally think he was grabbing me to destroy military so he has a better shot at 4th but thats just my opinion, ill return the favor to him later tonight.

Dogma moradon is a sky state so i'd bet he should be too hard to br break

I'm just dreaming a reality while crossing a bridge to nowhere

Here is to Backstabbers!... you know who you are

Quote Originally Posted by Shabaz K View Post
    well as for me, no food on market, 8 hours to go, i took a chance, if it sells by then i have 15bill
    It is you who hide the food supply

I buy it on the Black Market , i cannot let my Troops die from starving

Mags

Oh I know, I wouldn't play that way anyway, I would just think someone that plays up top all the time would know better. Or maybe all the stories about how they play up top are true and hereally doesn't know wha thte hell heis doing on his own. Who knows?

Quote Originally Posted by Dogma View Post
    Oh I know, I wouldn't play that way anyway, I would just think someone that plays up top all the time would know better. Or maybe all the stories about how they play up top are true and hereally doesn't know wha thte hell heis doing on his own. Who knows?
    There is just no respect in the top10 now adays. If i was in my own nation i'd prolly br the **** out of them and then bring the aa's down and farm them just to teach them a lesson... but alas im in SLOB this set

I got a tag you can use Devil
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven
    Nevermore.

Quote Originally Posted by Dogma View Post
    Little FYI, If you don't have enough land at 8 hours left in the set, MORE WON'T HELP YOU! All you do is screw up someone else. Thanks, Moradon, I would have thought at least you would know a little better, being top state. But go ahead and waste the last few turns of the set.
    I had 290+17 turns after grabbing and building. So saying this grab was a waste of turns is wrong. Morale is this: not everybody has 0 turns right after round has ended.

Quote Originally Posted by KelpKris View Post
    I had 290+17 turns after grabbing and building. So saying this grab was a waste of turns is wrong. Morale is this: not everybody has 0 turns right after round has ended.
    explain margus's act of maxing out just to grab me with less about 15 hours left in the set?

Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    explain margus's act of maxing out just to grab me with less about 15 hours left in the set?
    What 15h are you talking about? He grabbed you when there was more than 24h left. Besides, there were several other factors why he maxed out and grabbing you was not the top priority.