Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Discussion: Standard attack formula.

Raf can win if he gets lvl 12 maggios anyone remember that?

neemkas i dont see any reason to change, i also tthink that you can win with the other things and the thing thats good about it is most palyers aren't playign for the #1 spot because they know they won't make it, some examples of great non-indy players were dolly and tnova

yes.. and maggio countered it wit hte lvl 12 man boobs... a good move but not good enouhg

maggio u remmeber them good times

I need your help to understand the formula to calculate a grab. I have the legend calculator and it is working perfectly.
    My question is: If i am looking from the manual of Nation War, it is mentionned:
    The amount of land you gain is shown by the formula (Thereland/Yourland)*(Thereland*.13) Then about 30% less for every hit in the last 36 hours.

This formula do not reflect the grab you will have if you hit a target. Some one could tell us the formula.

Thanks for your time.

Quote Originally Posted by northbabylon View Post
    honestly, i don't play WoW to get top state. I play it because i have a good time with the community and having a say in a nation. I actually have a better time training people then actually playing the game to get top state.
    I play to kill people
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven
    Nevermore.

Quote Originally Posted by pron View Post
    I play to kill people
    Mexican people?

I forget who said it, but a pure-indy nation has the advantage i believe. that's why i expect dak to finish #1 this set. a casher, if he/she plays well, has a chance to take it in the last week or so, but mostly indy has the advantage. farmers can jump into top 10 thre last few days, but i think its hard to get top top given there isn't any suiciding...
    my expierience with casher is that i can't get into top 20 and have a chance at top 10 until VERY early in the set or VERY late..