Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Networth

Quote Originally Posted by youngwebsolutions View Post
    exactly...

the number is equal the difference in percentage between each other will be the same..

only it takes more numbers to print the NW?!

no need to change at the moment!
    I agree, it will be the same thing with just higher NW values. I think it's fine the way it is.

Crimson Shadow Guest

I agree with ooga...its been small numbers since I started playing WoW a little over 3 years. So everyone should be used to the numbers if it has been the same for 3 years. Just might take awhile to remember that these NW numbers arent the same as they were in NW II.

Missionary Guest

xaviour and his picky ways . i say leave them.

One of my major qualms with big NW is in record keeping. NW gets changed to big numbers for a few sets people create thier huge NW scores and then people get tired of big nw, it gets changed back to small NW adn then all states are shooting for an all time NW record that is simply unattainable. I understand the records are/were seperated into servers/sets/gamenames but still. There is something to be said about consistency.

Personally one of my only beefs with WOW was the fevered pace of which things were constantly changed. ANd then changed back. Like steal money spy ops, I couldnt tell you how many times it was put in, taken out, put in, taken out.

Like said before. If it isn't broke don't fix it.
    I'd take that beer and talk your ear off, just like I type your eyes out

VAL~SH~ELE~GRIM

Total Sets = 10 ~ Suicided On = 2 ~Netting Sets = 2 ~ Warring Sets = 8

Wins = 0 ~ Top 10 = 1 ~ Top 15 = 1 ~ Top 20 = 0 ~ Top 30 = 2 ~ Top 50 = 2 ~ Top 100 = 4

KILLS: 9 ~ [KIHT] ~ [DAK]3 ~ [TNG] ~ [PAIN] ~ [ICN]3 ~ [LOR]
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    Who knows, I'm like the drunk relative who wonders around the party with several beers in his hand

Back to the Disorder days!!! notice a heck of a lot more ppl played then too

Agreed!

bring back the good old days!

not that the whole lower networth thing bothers me that much anymore.... its just the big networths made the game appear to move a lot quicker and that attracks a larger number of players and they'll stay with the game longer too
    [BLF],[1222],[KoR],[UB],[FED],[E],[Bang],[DaK],[DAB],[xPJx],[USA],[YP]

Thats for sure. Moving up 21m networth a day seems fun. Moving up 3m is meh
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnova
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]

Missionary Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Gildor View Post
    Back to the Disorder days!!! notice a heck of a lot more ppl played then too
    half were multies

and you do have a point about networth going up quicker and it being more attractive. but then the networth grabbing range wouldhave to be changed to compensate.

yea that might make things difficult

SV