Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Who banned this girl

Whats wrong with bots?

i didn't get a message either..guess the bot knew she didn't have a chance with a stud like me. So she went after you losers.

Quote Originally Posted by OneMoreTime View Post
    i hate when people try and influence my opinions with subliminial messages promising love,peace, tranquility and a life where one does not have to follow thousand year old promises made by some raving loonatic from a desert.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven
    Nevermore.

guess im not as special as i thought, im gonna miss her

Quote Originally Posted by Missionary View Post
    i didnt get a message

*feels left out*
    me neither

Quote Originally Posted by OneMoreTime View Post
    maybe she just knew its pointless trying to deal with brain dead republics?
    watch that fella...its us Republicans that keep the USA together...its dems that wanna give the USA away......liberal sumsbiatchs

Quote Originally Posted by BB View Post
    well one for the record we do not discuss peoples bans.... keep that in mind
    and why not? i can understand censoring us from cussing or making vulgar comments, but ill be ****ed it i cant talk about someone banned. Hey who else has been banned??? lets talk about it

Quote Originally Posted by BB View Post
    well one for the record we do not discuss peoples bans.... keep that in mind
    You might not do it, but we will and you can not stop it. And people will always assume the worst until things are explained. If not explained and hopefully proven they will either find the truth on their own or find something else.

It is good to know why people gets banned. You might think you have all the powers and all the wisdom to use it, but you dont.
    Why do you think wow got hacked in first place? I know for a fact that wow created the hackers.

People will either give you or
    Banning a bot is

But if you had not told MellonColly it was a bot, he would have thought you banned his future wife. And that might have made him to hate you and learn how to hack and then hack the **** of you after 1-2 years.

Now he is just sad and he might even forgive you someday

Well one for the record.. I got the message~!

Quote Originally Posted by ranger2112 View Post
    and why not? i can understand censoring us from cussing or making vulgar comments, but ill be ****ed it i cant talk about someone banned. Hey who else has been banned??? lets talk about it
    Quote Originally Posted by evilnoob View Post
    You might not do it, but we will and you can not stop it. And people will always assume the worst until things are explained. If not explained and hopefully proven they will either find the truth on their own or find something else.

It is good to know why people gets banned. You might think you have all the powers and all the wisdom to use it, but you dont.
    Why do you think wow got hacked in first place? I know for a fact that wow created the hackers.

People will either give you or
    Banning a bot is

But if you had not told MellonColly it was a bot, he would have thought you banned his future wife. And that might have made him to hate you and learn how to hack and then hack the **** of you after 1-2 years.

Now he is just sad and he might even forgive you someday

Some bans are for different reasons and we wont' discuss them. If a member was caught using a loophole in the game and we ban him, i'm not going to advertise that he found a loophole cause then it makes everyone else look for it too.

Most bans have a paper trail. like posts that lead up to a ban, so everyone will be able to see it and know why anyway. Also, we are not going to explain our every action to everyone. If something happened with one of you that was private would you want me to spread it all over the forums?

And about the hacking. First, if someone tries to hack the game cause they got a ban from there own actions, well that is just sad and kind of one sided. I am far from strict. I want everyone to enjoy the game and have as much fun as they want. We have simple rules set up that is easy to follow so getting a ban is actually kind of hard. Unless you break the rules. But at the same time, i'm not going to fear getting hacked and let people do as they wish.

It all comes down to respect. There has to be respect for the players as well as the people who run the game. Even though you may not agree with certain things we do or certain rules we have, you have to respect the fact that we have our reasons.

99% of the people playing this game knows me and knows how i am. The very last thing i ever want to do is ban someone. But there are times when it will be needed i'm sure.

One last thing to add, the other admins and mods know that things are set up so ONE person can't decide on a ban. Before anyone is banned i want to know about it. I do this cause i know certain people don't get along with certain people. So in order to be fair, there has to be more then one person who decides on the ban. That way, it keeps personal revenges out of the decision.
    Last edited by Mr President; 03-29-2008 at 10:37.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"