Thread: Controversial Movie Fitna

Default Controversial Movie Fitna

http://youtube.com/watch?v=jjFh4wR2QcM

What is your opinions on this? Also lets be mature about the subject and no flaming people over their opinions please!
    War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things.
    The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature, and has no chance of being free unless made or kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

Well i will say that was very interesting.. I think it's funny how America is claimed to be so bad, but these people seem to think only there kind should control the planet...

I'm sure somehow all this hatred will be blamed on us being in Iraq and cause Bush is president bla bla bla.. This right here goes to show you that no matter who is President of the USA, they still hate us, and everyone else in the world except there kind.

I can't really comment to much cause honestly i'm not fully up to par on all this. But it is sad to see so much hatred and death..

America is not perfect and we make our fair share of mistakes, but most of the "normal" citizens of the USA are not sitting around plotting ways to kill all of them like they do to us.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Me Plotting no never