Page 1 of 9 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: vikat[7] has declared war on pohjakiht[KIHT]

Default vikat[7] has declared war on pohjakiht[KIHT]

How interesting...

as GWB woud say.... seems like Kiht was caught "Unawares"

time for Kiht to upgrade, like the rest of us perhaps?

Z
    Last edited by -Z-; 03-29-2008 at 18:20.

[WLF] = the greatest nation ever to exisit, in any game, in any universe, of all time, period.

This was only in an act of retaliation, i have made a strong case that can be backed by blaa, accusing 28 of breaking numerous rules.

I will explain further, of why he should be denounced...
    His real life friend #30, expanded a lot out of protection and let Skycat grab him, also, skycat let him attack him more then numerous times to allow his GB to rise so he wouldn't lose land to the others.

Also, #50 said he was "working for DS", while this is obviously not true, the man could have suicided top states, which is all suiciders goal, but the truth is, he was working for kassikas, and was a mere puppet, #50 started the set in [KIHT], and he decided it would be cool to abuse other people.

I honestly was sick of the bs, and yes we are probably going to die, but now i can die konwing that i tried to stop a cheater, who succeeded in cheating us from a decent game.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by CommunistCapitalism View Post
    This was only in an act of retaliation, i have made a strong case that can be backed by blaa, accusing 28 of breaking numerous rules.

I will explain further, of why he should be denounced...
    His real life friend #30, expanded a lot out of protection and let Skycat grab him, also, skycat let him attack him more then numerous times to allow his GB to rise so he wouldn't lose land to the others.

Also, #50 said he was "working for DS", while this is obviously not true, the man could have suicided top states, which is all suiciders goal, but the truth is, he was working for kassikas, and was a mere puppet, #50 started the set in [KIHT], and he decided it would be cool to abuse other people.

I honestly was sick of the bs, and yes we are probably going to die, but now i can die konwing that i tried to stop a cheater, who succeeded in cheating us from a decent game.

I did notice that Skycat Had massive GB right b4 he moved up in rank.

I watched it all happen, and this i why I was angry that they took top spots.

from what I know, it is not "illegal" to GB trade... but IMO, it is poor game play, used by the likes of.... well Kiht.

Now it has been done many times before, Viets, rouge states, and even some good players use sneaky techniques like this.

I was going to bring it to the attention of the community But I did not want to be seen as a whiner.

Obviously u can not ban a state that has broken no official rules, but you take matters into your own hands if it bothers u this much.

I am not saying that Skycat is not a good player, i'm sure he is, but I hope next time he will net like a normal state.

(or just war, which is also a normal thing in world of war, when peace agreements are not signed)

Z

[WLF] = the greatest nation ever to exisit, in any game, in any universe, of all time, period.

ComCap, where have you been all these years? Hiding under some rock?

Rules you say. Broken rules. Who said I cannot get my friend to hit me a few times? I had Missionary hit me twice yesterday, and gave him the option to hit me again, do we deserve to be killed for this? How many times have players done this before? There is no rule like the 2x 36 hour rule regarding this. Please tell me how this is cheating. Hell, i don't even know if the No Landfarm rule is still in place. So many broken rules you say, cheating. How naive can you be? Z has great examples of others using this tactic and many others to get to the top.

You say Rautsik was working for KIHT to "eliminate the competition". Rautsik left KIHT and ARed 3 states for a total of 30+ attacks. 3 states, divided by 30 attacks. No offense to the targets, but lets be honest here. The only one who was hit who is a threat to the top would be Blaa. And he only recieved 10+ ARs? Good job, he killed off 800 land and 10 CS, this is a serious blow to KIHT's competition. If I wanted to eliminate competition, many of the top 10 have no AR defense and no AA protection, easy targets. No, he decided to AR a stocker and 2 other nonsignificant states.

Lets all be honest here. Half of all states are Estonian. People don't trust them. People don't like them. People are jealous of them. They control the top ten. Why don't we just get it out there, and none of this veiled hostility we can all see but are afraid to talk about.

I might disagree with your actions, your mind set, but this is a war game and i have nothing against those going to war. The fun has started.

I don't know the whole story, but just a few thoughts.
    Last edited by Xavior; 03-29-2008 at 19:43.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnova
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]

Missionary Guest

Quote Originally Posted by CommunistCapitalism View Post
    , why pick us to be working for neways? not like there is anyone in my nation that has many, if any, ties with the esto's. specially not rassuaic (or how ever you spell it ). but o well. maybe it is all apart of xaviour plan

i dont see the problem with asking someone to help with your GB. i have already grabbed someone twice who asked me to this set (did gain like 500 land from it). the occassional grab or two is no problem as long as its within the rules.

I blame Xavior for all of this and his evil use of DS as human shields

Missionary Guest

we gotta be good for something aye . and it might be xaviours plan but we still gotta blame tnova, thats the way it is.

seems that [7] attacked another [kiht] state. 201 attacks done to 2 states leaving one at 5254 land and the other at 2368 land. seems maybe if they focused on one they could have done alot more damage. although i guess skycat came online.

@hoe - atleast were good for something haha

we had no real plan, we just haphazardly attacked both

Quote Originally Posted by Xavior View Post
    ComCap, where have you been all these years? Hiding under some rock?

Rules you say. Broken rules. Who said I cannot get my friend to hit me a few times? I had Missionary hit me twice yesterday, and gave him the option to hit me again, do we deserve to be killed for this? How many times have players done this before? There is no rule like the 2x 36 hour rule regarding this. Please tell me how this is cheating. Hell, i don't even know if the No Landfarm rule is still in place. So many broken rules you say, cheating. How naive can you be? Z has great examples of others using this tactic and many others to get to the top.

You say Rautsik was working for KIHT to "eliminate the competition". Rautsik left KIHT and ARed 3 states for a total of 30+ attacks. 3 states, divided by 30 attacks. No offense to the targets, but lets be honest here. The only one who was hit who is a threat to the top would be Blaa. And he only recieved 10+ ARs? Good job, he killed off 800 land and 10 CS, this is a serious blow to KIHT's competition. If I wanted to eliminate competition, many of the top 10 have no AR defense and no AA protection, easy targets. No, he decided to AR a stocker and 2 other nonsignificant states.

Lets all be honest here. Half of all states are Estonian. People don't trust them. People don't like them. People are jealous of them. They control the top ten. Why don't we just get it out there, and none of this veiled hostility we can all see but are afraid to talk about.

I might disagree with your actions, your mind set, but this is a war game and i have nothing against those going to war. The fun has started.

I don't know the whole story, but just a few thoughts.
    There is no rule that says someone can't get GB protection from a friend. The 2 x 36hr rule is simply set up between nations. If someone breaks that rule, then it's up to the nation to decide if they want to retal or not. In this case, it was a friend helping out a friend. Some may like it, some may not, but like Z said it doesn't break any rules and nations can take matters in there own hands. This is a war game

I'm not sure why everyone is so "scared" of the Estonian players... I am also not sure why people wouldn't like them. Maybe something happened before my time in WoW (even though i was there a long time) but to me they are just members. I don't care where they are from. Them being here is adding more to the game. New members, good players, more fun... This is the first set of this new game. Lets give it some time before we start disliking people. Yes some will say i'm blind or whatever, but i just like giving everyone a fair shot and then judge them by there actions from that point on.

Just cause one Estonian state went on a rampage it doesn't mean they all put him up to it. Who knows, maybe they did or maybe they didn't. This is a war game and conflicts will happen all the time. It's the greatest part of this game. So lets keep it at that and not put a "label" on people.

As the leader of USA i saw the attacks made last night to other nations and i also saw the attacks made on my nation this morning. I took all the information i had and made a decision to kill the state before anymore damage could be done. had nothing to do with who he was, or what nation he was in. There was a threat to my members so we took care of it to keep them safe.

end of story for USA's part in this.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

i personally enjoy all of the tension, it makes this game so unique, so whatever happens im cool with, thats just why WoW is so sweet..