Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
There is no rule that says someone can't get GB protection from a friend. The 2 x 36hr rule is simply set up between nations. If someone breaks that rule, then it's up to the nation to decide if they want to retal or not. In this case, it was a friend helping out a friend. Some may like it, some may not, but like Z said it doesn't break any rules and nations can take matters in there own hands. This is a war game

I'm not sure why everyone is so "scared" of the Estonian players... I am also not sure why people wouldn't like them. Maybe something happened before my time in WoW (even though i was there a long time) but to me they are just members. I don't care where they are from. Them being here is adding more to the game. New members, good players, more fun... This is the first set of this new game. Lets give it some time before we start disliking people. Yes some will say i'm blind or whatever, but i just like giving everyone a fair shot and then judge them by there actions from that point on.

Just cause one Estonian state went on a rampage it doesn't mean they all put him up to it. Who knows, maybe they did or maybe they didn't. This is a war game and conflicts will happen all the time. It's the greatest part of this game. So lets keep it at that and not put a "label" on people.

As the leader of USA i saw the attacks made last night to other nations and i also saw the attacks made on my nation this morning. I took all the information i had and made a decision to kill the state before anymore damage could be done. had nothing to do with who he was, or what nation he was in. There was a threat to my members so we took care of it to keep them safe.

end of story for USA's part in this.
One reason why many dont like or trust them is that when most of us went to domination to just play every single Esto except maybe a few warred us..... Personally i dont dislike them and i think they are adding a nice touch to the game... but just coz i dont dislike them does not mean i trust them coz i def dont.... ive seen how they play and they play aggresive which is fine.....

When we saw the attacks we also agreed we were gonna kill him... mjust happen to work out that USA and LOL had the same agenda

We have formed the collation of the willing HAHAHAHAHAHAHA