Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: vikat[7] has declared war on pohjakiht[KIHT]

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    There is no rule that says someone can't get GB protection from a friend. The 2 x 36hr rule is simply set up between nations. If someone breaks that rule, then it's up to the nation to decide if they want to retal or not. In this case, it was a friend helping out a friend. Some may like it, some may not, but like Z said it doesn't break any rules and nations can take matters in there own hands. This is a war game

I'm not sure why everyone is so "scared" of the Estonian players... I am also not sure why people wouldn't like them. Maybe something happened before my time in WoW (even though i was there a long time) but to me they are just members. I don't care where they are from. Them being here is adding more to the game. New members, good players, more fun... This is the first set of this new game. Lets give it some time before we start disliking people. Yes some will say i'm blind or whatever, but i just like giving everyone a fair shot and then judge them by there actions from that point on.

Just cause one Estonian state went on a rampage it doesn't mean they all put him up to it. Who knows, maybe they did or maybe they didn't. This is a war game and conflicts will happen all the time. It's the greatest part of this game. So lets keep it at that and not put a "label" on people.

As the leader of USA i saw the attacks made last night to other nations and i also saw the attacks made on my nation this morning. I took all the information i had and made a decision to kill the state before anymore damage could be done. had nothing to do with who he was, or what nation he was in. There was a threat to my members so we took care of it to keep them safe.

end of story for USA's part in this.
    One reason why many dont like or trust them is that when most of us went to domination to just play every single Esto except maybe a few warred us..... Personally i dont dislike them and i think they are adding a nice touch to the game... but just coz i dont dislike them does not mean i trust them coz i def dont.... ive seen how they play and they play aggresive which is fine.....

When we saw the attacks we also agreed we were gonna kill him... mjust happen to work out that USA and LOL had the same agenda

We have formed the collation of the willing HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

"from what I know, it is not "illegal" to GB trade..."

If you have enough power you force your own rules. We obviously dont have enough power to make a statement clear enough to become a rule, but we are trying our best.

First of all. I didnt care much about those attacks by #50 because I wouldnt have played for the high places anyway (because I wouldnt have had support from nation). I would have played stable, minimized my mistakes and wouldve maybe taken a good rank in the end.

Then I noticed skycat doing things. Then I spoke to a KIHT member - actually the conversation started about domination - and then he copied me some more data regarding skycat and Valdar doing fishy things. Now came the surprise spot. The KIHT member told that skycat is leaving to sweden anyways, so he can not play for long, but he would "give" his land to someone """""Probably neeme""""". This was later abnegated by Margus (Alchemy) who told that that is nonsense, but my experience is that you cant trust skycat&co.

About yesterdays attacks... Lol, forgot to AA/grab skycat . Although #13 suggested to do that, I couldnt understand why would we bring his readiness down if 35k jets break already??!?!?!? Lol. And yeah, skycat was online. Wish you had some sort of statistics available, like who is online the most.

Its now USA problem too coz their member #13 went to [7]!

So, you attacked Skycat and Neeme because they were too good for you, they could arrange something You couldn't, some say they cheated, some say they didn't ... well, anyways I don't see that's relevant ... I saw a lot of people who had their gb fixed on my way to top10 and somehow they are still alive, but then again, why was I attacked, i made my way to the top fair and square, so why were we attacked? because we ARE Estonians? OK, lets take it to the national level, We are Estonians, so cunning that we must be taken down before we take over your pretty little nolife worlds.

All in all, this attack was coordinated by blaa, who is in fact a cocksukcer based on my inside intelligence, and do You know what is even more interesting...Shemale(blaa) is an Estonian, no other is so smart and clever to organize such an attack, but shemale ****ed up, shemale hooked up with some foreigners and the attacked members are still alive, though damaged and pissed off, but capable of counterback****ing.
    It's time to kick ***, and chew bubblegum... and i'm all outta gum.

With hugs and kisses, proud member of KIHT, LandDragon of Equilibrium #85.

Blaa, I am not angry that you attacked me.
    I have play less, dont need to log to NW every time when i am on computer.
    Also I dont have to prove that I am one of the best players out here, I know it myself. I am not saying that I am best, but atleast I am skilled, not like you.

And to all now: FORGET THAT WORLD PEACE NOW!

Quote Originally Posted by neemekas View Post
    Blaa, I am not angry that you attacked me.
    I have play less, dont need to log to NW every time when i am on computer.
    Also I dont have to prove that I am one of the best players out here, I know it myself. I am not saying that I am best, but atleast I am skilled, not like you.

And to all now: FORGET THAT WORLD PEACE NOW!
    forget the world peace pact?

is this from your leader?

also:

"We are Estonians, so cunning that we must be taken down before we take over your pretty little nolife worlds. "

Perhaps this egotistic nationalism is part of what caused the attacks?

I know myself that when #31 jumped to top, I sent him a message ingame, a friendly message, complimenting him on his jump.

I also asked about thier tax, this is the message I got back:

Subject: RE: nice jump
    Received: 21:39:36 - Thursday 27th of March 2008
    good play,

what is KIHT tax?

LOL is ##%, too high for me :-(

Z

-Z-RE:

OK skycat told me that i can tell you tax.
    Its ##%.

I know its bit high for NW, but we are from Estonia and we know quite
    well how to play. With lower i could maybe jump more than that
    even.

Neeme

Personally I don't feel that being from any certain nation gives u any special abilities, I would lay the skill factor upon the individual.

Z
    Last edited by -Z-; 03-30-2008 at 09:43.

[WLF] = the greatest nation ever to exisit, in any game, in any universe, of all time, period.

Quote Originally Posted by -Z- View Post
    also:

"We are Estonians, so cunning that we must be taken down before we take over your pretty little nolife worlds. "

Perhaps this egotistic nationalism is part of what caused the attacks?
    When I said that, I was fairly paraphrasing what have been said.

Actually, people speak for themselves, a few users in this topic have stated that they kind of a fear Estonians and don't like 'em very much and are jelous of 'em etc. They've used words like 'everyone', 'people' - read: masses.
    So is it our egoism or their(who say that^^^) ignorance to see the individual behind the flag of the nation. Perhaps, the GameMaster should remove flags behind the names on the ranking page.

Personally I don't feel that being from any certain nation gives u any special abilities, I would lay the skill factor upon the individual.
    w0rd

**** i read that, and can stop myself to laught. those accusation are fake-fake-fake...

that im breaking numerous rules -
    this i false, if somebody has something that can break some critisim i ready to listen, but so on, im only see fantasy

Quote Originally Posted by CommunistCapitalism View Post
    His real life friend #30, expanded a lot out of protection and let Skycat grab him, also, skycat let him attack him more then numerous times to allow his GB to rise so he wouldn't lose land to the others.
    he grab me 2 times before i jump, in this time i sell allmost all my army to get cash for jumps

in that time i get 3 grabs (fist #30 made me 2 grabs and get some 400 land (no bad i say) and then one LOL state made me more one really bad grab... good for me, but not for him

this #50 was one old player (very skilled) who hasn't play for long time all ready... i requite him to play and hope he will make a good game, but i see that he hasn't want to play and he will probably find so for fast exit with this game

I watched it all happen, and this i why I was angry that they took top spots.

I am not saying that Skycat is not a good player, i'm sure he is, but I hope next time he will net like a normal state.
    you get top as soon as you get out of protection, when i wait some rank 100, use a lot of time to get some good grabs and get good gb protection, upgrade inf and then jump

i don't think that this is normal way to play like you play... out of protection and go top top using tank or something... i think that this is lazy way ... i like stocking, jumps and then good grabs - in those times a really want that old GB formula

forget the world peace pact?

is this from your leader?

also:

Perhaps this egoist nationalism is part of what caused the attacks?

I know myself that when #31 jumped to top, I sent him a message ingame, a friendly message, complimenting him on his jump.

I also asked about thier tax, this is the message I got back:

Subject: RE: nice jump
    Received: 21:39:36 - Thursday 27th of March 2008
    good play,

what is KIHT tax?

LOL is ##%, too high for me :-(

Z

-Z-RE:

OK skycat told me that i can tell you tax.
    Its ##%.

I know its bit high for NW, but we are from Estonia and we know quite
    well how to play. With lower i could maybe jump more than that
    even.

Neeme

Z
    you have to forgive Neeme, he has only played domination (estonian version of WoW and in this contect this letter is pretty friendly)

AND KIHT TAX IS 26%... this is one of the highest in this game - this is part of out strategics and this work fine - we get good na / dev.center with minimum number of members - so we get some advance with sa

and in this part of WPP (world peace pach) - is not nation leader opinion

-----------------
    sry my bad English, this is not my first language
    Last edited by Missionary; 03-30-2008 at 16:15. Reason: fixed the bold :P
    pohjakiht[KIHT]; domination[EE]

I was declared a cheater in Nation-Wars!!! @ welcome to the DARK SIDE

NEVER STOP

LIFT THE BAN ON POSTING STATE NUMBERS IN THE FORUMS

Quote Originally Posted by SkyCat View Post
    ----
    SkyCat thank you for posting, I respect you more now that I hear from you.

I will say I was a bit out of line when I said "Normal Play"

indeed there is no normal play, different players play different ways, and that is a good thing.

Z

[WLF] = the greatest nation ever to exisit, in any game, in any universe, of all time, period.

Whats bad on it ?