Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: vikat[7] has declared war on pohjakiht[KIHT]

Quote Originally Posted by neemekas View Post
    Whats bad on it ?
    not much really,

my advice to anyone in this game who wants to be part of the community:

mutual respect (when respect is due)

diplomacy

and making friends. (not just of your nationality)

Z

[WLF] = the greatest nation ever to exisit, in any game, in any universe, of all time, period.

I did not expect this to happend... but then, it had to happend around this time if it was going to happend at all.

MY experience says [7] is a suicide nation working for someone, but this offcourse is very obvious. And then it doesnt matter what [7] says, since suiciders job is to take all the blame to themselves. You not suicider if you dont expect to get killed

Personaly I would look at who did gain most, and have him taken down no matter if evidence or not, unless its a friend. But it would be with my own suiciders...

Then if I know who [7] is, look who is their friends, and hit them. Thats would be the officialy retal, cos there always have to be retal or people think you are weak, and when they do that everyone will just jump at you.

Quote Originally Posted by evilnoob View Post
    I did not expect this to happend... but then, it had to happend around this time if it was going to happend at all.

MY experience says [7] is a suicide nation working for someone, but this offcourse is very obvious. And then it doesnt matter what [7] says, since suiciders job is to take all the blame to themselves. You not suicider if you dont expect to get killed

Personaly I would look at who did gain most, and have him taken down no matter if evidence or not, unless its a friend. But it would be with my own suiciders...

Then if I know who [7] is, look who is their friends, and hit them. Thats would be the officialy retal, cos there always have to be retal or people think you are weak, and when they do that everyone will just jump at you.

LOL had no part in these attacks.

I think if 7 had planned this out more, they could have gotten kills, but it looks to me that they were angry and attacked unprepared. (low on turns)

Z

[WLF] = the greatest nation ever to exisit, in any game, in any universe, of all time, period.

Yes i can say they are not trained by me, not very proffesional. But then it just might be something planed. To make it look unprepared.

Anyway it still makes it to suicide, when you hit someone and dont expect to survive. Unless it is a revenge. And in any case if you hit someone and dont hit to win yourself, you hit so someone else wins. So you do it for someone else even if they know it or not.

in any case im just watching to see what happend no time to be part of it

I died, blaa died, but now i hope no one messes with me in the future... .
    We had 3 active members and you guys needed another nation, estonian domination? my ***

First let me say, now we are cooking! Now it seems to sound more like the old game we use to have.. bravo!

Quote Originally Posted by neemekas View Post
    Its now USA problem too coz their member #13 went to [7]!
    Perhaps you need to look outside the box a little here and think of other things. USA was the ONLY nation that did not want to hold [kiht] responsible for #50 leaving that nation and suiciding on others. We were the ONLY ones who said, no lets just take care of this one guy who went off on his own and not war the whole nation cause it's not there fault. And now you want to come back and hold us accountable for the actions of a ticked off member? i don't think so!

Leaders know and understand that there is no way to control members and there actions. If one leaves how can we stop it? All we can do is not allow them to use the nation as there body guards. If a state leaves and pulls this kind of stuff, he is on his own. And this state knows it. He made his choice and he knows he will pay the price for it.

Quote Originally Posted by evilnoob View Post

if you are going to think like that then, i guess we all can assume that #50 was working for [Kiht] then... And if that was the case then maybe i was wrong when i said the USA would not hold Kiht responsible for #50's actions.

And to top this all off, #50 came on the forums and claimed he thought that all these attacks were ok and that he thought this is how to play. But yet you all come on here and say he is an outstanding player and knows how to play very well.. So basically this story you are saying here is pretty much your own. #50 was working for Kiht to suicide any state that was a threat to the top Estonian states.

I don't know Blaa and haven't spoke to him this set (that i can remember) but i do know we have not talked at all about warring anyone with the nation [7]. Yes there is an old USA state in there now, but he went there cause i refused to war the rest of Kiht over #50's attacks. You can call that what you want, but to me i think that was pretty respectable not to hold that entire nation accountable for this ONE states actions.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

First let me say, USA should not be dragged into this, Mr president had a lengthy discussion of why i should not have left. No it is not USA's problem, Mr P held true to the Peace pact and tried to talk me out of it.

It was only i personally that felt i must bring some justice to the world (yeah yeah go ahead Xaviour, defend your real life butt buddy now) and yeah you can say it wasn't justice, and I don't see your reasoning behind having all of the friends of 7 killed? i mean what? So you're admitting like Mr P said that 50 was working for KIHT?
    Also to Mr P, ive seen 50 in previous sets, he knew those attacks were not ok, and he came in here claiming glory on the chatbox yesterday after it was announced his state was dead.
    Honestly, i expected to do die at the first of the war, but honestly i do not think i would have died had cash not jumped into the war, which just shows that KIHT couldnt handle 3 guys? just 3 ? a nation of what 10 guys? as i said before... estonian domination? Maybe only when they can use an automated grab search

Geez, no need to get all personal equilibrium. This is funny. I would not want to say anything more because I have been in similar arguments many-many times.

We, atleast I or k2rbes, did not attack because we were angry or something. We attacked because I thought it was right thing to do.

We are noones slaves. Like I told in my earlier post in this thread I wanted to play a stable round to get the feeling back. We certainly did not start this round thinking we will suicide.

I dont think I need to defend my actions. If some people wish to name-call me, which is not needed, then I think their actions should be penalised.

well spoken blaa

Quote Originally Posted by blaa View Post
    Geez, no need to get all personal equilibrium. This is funny. I would not want to say anything more because I have been in similar arguments many-many times.

We, atleast I or k2rbes, did not attack because we were angry or something. We attacked because I thought it was right thing to do.

We are noones slaves. Like I told in my earlier post in this thread I wanted to play a stable round to get the feeling back. We certainly did not start this round thinking we will suicide.

I dont think I need to defend my actions. If some people wish to name-call me, which is not needed, then I think their actions should be penalised.
    Respect blaa.... good post