Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: vikat[7] has declared war on pohjakiht[KIHT]

Quote Originally Posted by blaa View Post
    Geez, no need to get all personal equilibrium. This is funny. I would not want to say anything more because I have been in similar arguments many-many times.
    I wanted to play a stable round to get the feeling back. We certainly did not start this round thinking we will suicide.
    I also wanted to play a stable round, I haven't played domination for about 9 months, but I guess rautsik triggered a chain reaction, somehow he got pissed off, and then he pissed off 3 other guys including you, etc, now there is a punch of guys angry with each other.
    I think that this situation is a little bit immature for all of us. It took only one guy to mess this "peaceful" round up, instead of just eliminating this one guy, more than 15 people have been involved in this rampage.
    I don't know, maybe this is funny, i certainly don't feel like it, but look at the bright side of life: next round begins in 27 days

LOL True in 27 days

and the thing that btohers me about this whole thing is that Ratuski said he was gonna do this b4 the set started and when the set started...

pcgluva Guest

27 days is anough to restart also

What can I say is: mission completed !
    Before the first round of NW I thought that it would be nice to play again but then I realised that it is time waste for me so I did`t play actively and so only thing I could do is to sucide. I left KIHT because I did`t want bad for nation ( I did attacks by alone, there wasn`t any connection with prodecting top KIHT states)and then I attacked some indiscriminate guys before i got enough networth to attack blaa and then I made some attack, because blaa is *****, I know him long time, he hasn`t imporve his brain. But it`s great that war is on, I like it If I played actively (mostly dom, but also some wow rounds[when i got banned]), always someone fu***d with my state, so have a nice time...
    Last edited by rautsik; 03-30-2008 at 13:06.

, funny stuff Great job Blaa!
    I would say: "Once a cheater, always a cheater!"
    And rautsik, i wonder why u got banned from wow?
    Cant wait till next round

poor vikat didnt even stand a chance

so here we have Z and kanman doing stuff again.

i just hope someone declares on you so I can wipe those 2 states of yours off the scores list

time to upgrade like the rest of us, eh, Z?
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Missionary Guest

50 vs 5. sounds like something hoeby plans hehe

yes

This is getting way to far out of control. perhaps that is the plan of some. Personally i think this is over.

#50 suicided, he is killed. another state joined a nation and suicided and now they have been killed. I think justice has been served.

To the Estonian nations. Some will try and taunt you into a huge war for there own satisfaction. I'm not saying back down, i'm simply saying play this out the smart way.

It seems like things are headed to a global war. regular Nation-Wars members vs the Estonian members and honestly at this point in time i think that would be wrong..

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"