Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: vikat[7] has declared war on pohjakiht[KIHT]

Quote Originally Posted by CommunistCapitalism View Post
    First let me say, USA should not be dragged into this, Mr president had a lengthy discussion of why i should not have left. No it is not USA's problem, Mr P held true to the Peace pact and tried to talk me out of it.

It was only i personally that felt i must bring some justice to the world (yeah yeah go ahead Xaviour, defend your real life butt buddy now) and yeah you can say it wasn't justice, and I don't see your reasoning behind having all of the friends of 7 killed? i mean what? So you're admitting like Mr P said that 50 was working for KIHT?
    Also to Mr P, ive seen 50 in previous sets, he knew those attacks were not ok, and he came in here claiming glory on the chatbox yesterday after it was announced his state was dead.
    Honestly, i expected to do die at the first of the war, but honestly i do not think i would have died had cash not jumped into the war, which just shows that KIHT couldnt handle 3 guys? just 3 ? a nation of what 10 guys? as i said before... estonian domination? Maybe only when they can use an automated grab search
    Defend my real life buddy? I love how you make assumptions without all the facts. Someone did a 3x hit on Skycat, they are cheaters. I try to bring some sense into this thread, i am now Skycat's real life friend, next thing you know, i' was born in Estonia and I live in Australia right now along with my real life friend Missionary.

It seems you are the one trying to provoke a fight out of nothing. You are the one who suicided top states without regard for your own health, which is suicide, not a retal, since states NOT CONNECTED to Rautsik were hit. You know several Estonian nations are linked. Yet you try to attempt to make the Estonians look bad by looking ignorant.

I cannot believe how someone playing with Mr. P has not picked up some of his sense and diplomacy. If there is anyone to blame, it is you for blowing this out of proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnova
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]

Usa is no more responsible for the member that left them and KIHT then KIHT is for the member that left them and Hit USA. Both states were killed...... whats the problem. I mean I understand the frustration of those who were attacked...... that is totally understandable but people tossing around the word "war" over a matter that seems to have already been settled. It seems if USA thought KIHT was responsible there would already be dead KIHT states, and if KIHT thought USA was responsible there would already be dead USA states.

If you ask me a suicider started a small tussle and now there are just instigators attempting to further the disruption.
    I'd take that beer and talk your ear off, just like I type your eyes out

VAL~SH~ELE~GRIM

Total Sets = 10 ~ Suicided On = 2 ~Netting Sets = 2 ~ Warring Sets = 8

Wins = 0 ~ Top 10 = 1 ~ Top 15 = 1 ~ Top 20 = 0 ~ Top 30 = 2 ~ Top 50 = 2 ~ Top 100 = 4

KILLS: 9 ~ [KIHT] ~ [DAK]3 ~ [TNG] ~ [PAIN] ~ [ICN]3 ~ [LOR]
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    Who knows, I'm like the drunk relative who wonders around the party with several beers in his hand

Why doesn't everyone just let lose and pound the crap out of each other as always, it's a war game, come up with what ever excuse works and lets get it on!!!!!

Missionary Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Xavior View Post
    Defend my real life buddy? I love how you make assumptions without all the facts. Someone did a 3x hit on Skycat, they are cheaters. I try to bring some sense into this thread, i am now Skycat's real life friend, next thing you know, i' was born in Estonia and I live in Australia right now along with my real life friend Missionary.
    why is it always me

Quote Originally Posted by Mahdi View Post
    idk but im russian and as history states we have takin estonia before... we can do it again...

fear me
    haha, that was quite funny actually

dibbs on killing cape

Actually, skycat deserved what he got.

Look at things at my point of view. Everybody, well at least most, agree that when someone uses a tax free nation to boost his state, then that is a action that should be punished. Of course, that is not cheating, as it is not stated so in the rules. But the community has its own rules.
    Now, Skycat used help to get some land and to get some GB protection. That is a fact. That was not a coincidence. We were right to attack him. Why on earth are you guys still telling nonsense like I had cared enough to get pissed off by ARs by #50. When I was contacted by #13 I was happy to join in and ask for help from my other nation members.

I have no clue what else has happened after the evening when we raged on skiku and neeme for a bit and quite honestly I don't even care.

Overall picture seems like its world vs Estonia, but it is clearly not like that. I dont know when did EOJ become skycats friends that they declared on 7 (maybe its a part of their pact the Estonian nations signed) and Prey seems quite independent @ domination as well. Looking at domination you could also separate a few "groups". A lot of groups have went inactive, some of them a long time ago. I think (and hope) that the Estonians will not continue this "i r Estonia i kill when estonia has attacked". Because this might result in pointless vendetta round after round...
    Last edited by blaa; 03-31-2008 at 06:24.

How can u guys even say its Estonians vs the world... most of the killling was Estonians vs Estonians... Only USA and LOL killed one estonian that was a suicider......

I kinda got that impression reading the thread...

Quote Originally Posted by Mahdi View Post
    idk but im russian and as history states we have takin estonia before... we can do it again...

fear me
    Yeah, but you got your *** kicked against finland in winter war(or almost something like that, at least you had billion times more casualties and we had our independence after your attack anyways), and if we defend Estonia against commies, you dont stand a change

personally i think this was -Z-'s fault for hitting skycat after he had been AA'd, i would've came after him too. just my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by MellonColly View Post
    personally i think this was -Z-'s fault for hitting skycat after he had been AA'd, i would've came after him too. just my opinion
    My opinion is that Z didnt do anything against the norms (1tap top 10, 2tap >10 , inside 36h) but Skycat did more than that and dropped his land in between. Kinda hars "revenge" from him from one attack.

I woud say Skycat flipped.

But i guess it doesn't matter anymore, -Z- continues to do well and skycat is out of business x)