Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: vikat[7] has declared war on pohjakiht[KIHT]

oh and I see, it has begun.

Missionary Guest

so it seems if you dont want your state to be suicided then dont let any of your friends ingame grab you, otherwise it will offend blaa and make him kill you...or at least try. what is wrong with having a friend grab you once or twice? were there actually any attacks against skycat that were against the common retail policy? and since when did everyone have to adopt the way you want people to grab blaa?

like i said, i grabb xaviour twice when he asked me too. he said i could grab him a few more times but i dont like him that much so i wasnt going to . but even if i did, whats that go to do with you and your state? you already said you were not going to run for a top spot so skycat having a couple of extra grabs on him was not going to affect your state what so ever.

people want to get others to give them GB thats fine and up to them. you stuck your nose in and you caused this conflict which has escalated because of it.

@ skycat - having one of your friends kill your state doesnt come close to giving -Z- any satisfaction from the losses he has suffered. i dont speak for them but if it was me i would be claiming damages from your next top state.

If you let your friends grab you so that you have good GB protection and if your friends actions lead to that that you get good land from them then that is called feeding my friend. If you cant understand that if you allow feeding in minimum scale then that leads to feeding in maximum scale and thats ****ing awful.

And those examples "OHZ, SO ICANTZ ATTUCK A STATE BECUS IVE TALKED TO HIM ON MSN", are foolish and childish and i hope you know it. What skycat and #30 did were not coincidents.

Quote Originally Posted by MellonColly View Post
    personally i think this was -Z-'s fault for hitting skycat after he had been AA'd, i would've came after him too. just my opinion
    Z didnt hit skycat he hit 85

SA -Z-(#**)[LOL] Equilibrium(#**)[KIHT] 1.466 Land, $27.750, 145 Food 04:47:11-2008/03/30

personally i think this was -Z-'s fault for hitting skycat after he had been AA'd, i would've came after him too. just my opinion
    Ang,

I maybe u would have SA;d me 1 time.

maybe even more times than one.

But would u have land dropped me?

then killed your owen state?

GRR

Z

[WLF] = the greatest nation ever to exisit, in any game, in any universe, of all time, period.

when its about Z and kanman, its always some ****ty tactics to kill of the competition cuz you suck eyeballs to outnet even 2nd grade netters. thats why you always made up excuses like warring and the game is name World of WAR. pffft. **** doesn`t go with years when its up to you.

atleast on a new start I hoped you too show some guts. but all you can do is ****ing hiding. Meh, pathetic
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

hiding?

Quote Originally Posted by -Z- View Post
    Ang,

I maybe u would have SA;d me 1 time.

maybe even more times than one.

But would u have land dropped me?

then killed your owen state?

GRR

Z

its not customary to hit someone who has been AA'd until they get there readiness back up

its not customary to hit someone who has been AA'd until they get there readiness back up
    Unless you are part of the nation attacking and you are going for a kill.

indeed it was not the best thing for me to do.

I was excpceting grabs on me... but not land drops.

Z

[WLF] = the greatest nation ever to exisit, in any game, in any universe, of all time, period.