Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Legendary Nations

Quote Originally Posted by Max Logan View Post
    OBS/Jag/Martyr/Wraith/RiF (no one here remembers so I put in one)
    BG/LotR
    Old DAK
    FED
    E
    LoR
    USA
    Max you heretic, you didn't mention Euro!

*grabs torch*

Quote Originally Posted by SoB View Post
    Mastas - plain and simple, around for 1 set for one purpose only, to showcase talent of what the best could do when they really tried.
    With a little help from friends

Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    Max you heretic, you didn't mention Euro!

*grabs torch*

My bad!
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

LotR? what? was this the 35-40 man LotR that 15man Dak smashed? or some other LorT? hope so

and old DaK might have been legendary but even middle age DaK (+ the first reincarnation of NW Dak) were all succesfull...winning sets, winning wars, punishing evil nations, finishing with top avg scores etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Quote Originally Posted by SoB View Post
    Mastas - plain and simple, around for 1 set for one purpose only, to showcase talent of what the best could do when they really tried.
    Agreed we came up with many strats that were used for a long time.
    You cashed 1 turns. This generated a total of $1.284.622.556 from which $550.552.524 was generated as a cashing bonus.

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Intervention View Post
    LotR? what? was this the 35-40 man LotR that 15man Dak smashed? or some other LorT? hope so

and old DaK might have been legendary but even middle age DaK (+ the first reincarnation of NW Dak) were all succesfull...winning sets, winning wars, punishing evil nations, finishing with top avg scores etc.
    The LotR that played in September or October 2002 and was made of BG players...

But ok, whetever you say!
    CW, TWC/PX, E

The LotR that played in September or October 2002 and was made of BG players...

But ok, whetever you say!
    you almost make it seem as though my question, was actually a statement! when in fact it was a question, which you answered so to you instead, thank you

Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

you almost make it seem as though my question, was actually a statement! when in fact it was a question, which you answered so to you instead, thank you
    Must`ve missed it. My bad and apologies! Comes from not reading all the post, just diagonally. Come`s from studies and time when you have to read 10s of pages...
    CW, TWC/PX, E

Must`ve missed it. My bad and apologies! Comes from not reading all the post, just diagonally. Come`s from studies and time when you have to read 10s of pages...
    we can be civil when we want to

LOL no its LotR.. an old one.. Lord of the Rod.. something, cant remember their full name. And yep, they're legendery

also DaK smashed that 35-40 men nation because we had too many newbies >_>
    SRS

wow (2003-2007):
    USSR - LOTR - NTN - LoR - WLF

nw:
    WLF - USSR - SV - ICN - LoR - SKY - CR

Long Live the Nation
    Long Live USSR