Quote Originally Posted by Missionary View Post
never said treat them differntly, i just didnt agree with killing a whole nation because of the actions of a few members that were there for like 2 days. then i have a load of people claiming im lick *** or being a pansy just because of that. i never surgested that, just anotherpost that has been taken the wrong way. suiciders should die yeah, again and again and again because of what they do to inocent states. but then killing a whole nation because of these minority is killing inocents which makes you no better than the suiciders in the 1st place.

sent me a top state, haha. i know you know who it is and if you knew anything about them you wouldnt even image that is what happened.
I have suspicions as to who LSD is, but I don't believe a casher could have out jumped SkyCat. And Kanman and Neeme, for that matter. LSD only has the advantage now, because the top is weak. How many times have Kanny or Ang been AAed? Only after that, does LSD have the top spot (no offense -Z- knowing what you've been through, but LSD will certainly pull ahead), so do not give LSD too much credit.

And Vinnie, the only problem with not killing off all of KIHT is, you don't know who will hurt you later on. If i stayed and not been killed, i could have taken offense and hit USA a week later. So it is not an easy decision.