Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: kiht declares war on LOL

Quote Originally Posted by northbabylon View Post
    tell him you found a cheaper guy to mow your lawn
    hahahaha. you guys are harsh.

Everybody has a different style of play, and some might not like each other's styles, and therefore conflicts arise. It's not about nationality, we could care less if they're Estonian, Australian, Russian, Chinese, American, whatever. If someone harbors suiciders or suicides to get the top spot, USA and many other nations in game will be unhappy about it and show their displeasure. That's just how it goes.

andy that was really good now expect some AA's from ur friends in LOL

first, just to put some oil on the fire...

there is no rule that forbids suiciding...
    it just aint nice..

if you don't like it.. kill off the ones you hold responsible..
    but don't complain just because somebody plays the game different..
    as long as people don't break rules.. they have the right to play their way of playing..

It's free of course to take countermeasures, but please, just don't dislike people in general because they play the game differently..
    this aint wow, this aint domination, this is a new start (BASED on wow) with (maybe) new rules for everybody.. what is the best way to go we will have to find out down the road..

Be open for changes, and keep talking!
    most of you are right, but i feel a lot of old problems raising up, with no need for that..

in order to have plenty of people, we both need WOW and non WOW players, new members are signing up everyday..
    new gameplay will be developed everyday, the world is changing faster than you think!
    don't fall back to old habits, just find a nice way to continue and keep growing!
    **Serving the planet**

Don't so harsh on Hoebawt, he is a good guy , I believe most of us will agree on that. He is just a little different like you or me, but that’s what everyone to everyone is. No one is the same and that's a good thing. Now WoW has been know by players from all over the world. Hell if I start summing up the countries that where supported in WLF that would be a pretty long list.

But what I want to add is, domination is no Nation-wars and Nation-wars is no domination. We have certain predefined rules and we have a certain amount of respect for each other.
    Nation wars is not played by one group or two groups, it's a whole community where everyone has his opinion on everything. Learn to life with that and you will be fine the next round. But for now you’re pretty much screwed.
    And don’t tell me I have no idea about Domination, I can speak of personal experience. I played a couple of sets a long with Zaxz and a couple of other guys.

WLF's Territory
    To many to count x [WLF] - 1 x [www] - 2 x [SLOB] - 1 x [PAIN] - 1 x [UB] - 1 x [NS] - 1 x [SF] - 5 x [USA]

this thread is starting to get funny in my opinion

I just wanted to pop in here and give warning to all. Rascism will not be tolerated! Anti-Estonian remarks are not welcome as well as Anti-AnyNationallity remarks! I dont like anyone calling anyone a nazi!

If you wanna call out a specific player or nation do so. Do not refer to people by their nationallities when insults are included in the same sentences.

here here...i agree with that 100%

u got rep for that
    There is no greater sin than apathy

Yeah I hate seeing people talk like every Estonian is acting this way, they clearly aren't, just a select few and they are about to learn the hard way you won't tolerate that, yay!

Dont push IT! - MAGGIO
    Last edited by MAGGIO; 04-02-2008 at 18:53.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoebawt View Post
    Dont call me a Nazi... im not even white... and i have a few esto friends and guess wat most of them dont even like the crap ur leaders do anyway or how u guys play..... LIsent man ur leaders have said that if a esto isn 1st they will be taken down....so plz ur get ur facts str8...
    You may refer to hoe as Your Brown Lordship, Mr. Sonora, or The Mexican. So please, get your facts straight, he is not white, and just to put all confusions aside, on the msn picture, he is the one on the right.
    Last edited by MAGGIO; 04-02-2008 at 18:54.