Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: kiht declares war on LOL

Missionary Guest

Quote Originally Posted by evilnoob View Post
    I just might have a few friends still loyal to me and then you see real AA party.
    loyal to you? . ya mean stupid enough to do what you also do?

can i just say that you are all morons. FFS you really think this was skycats or KIHT's doing? this is n00b, you think skycat has the ability to control n00b and direct hinm at who he wants? get real. n00b and another state did this. both were then kicked and BOTH join n00bs nation he created. anyone else see a trend here or am i the only one? n00b has been in his own nation all set, joined KIHT like 2 days ago. why you may ask? hmmmm let me think. going by his post on the forums he seems to have been set on screwing this crappy "treaty" everyone seems to think stands. maybe he did this on purpose? to try and get a full out war going. cos we all know where this is going and soon it will be a full out war against the estonians. just like most of you have wanted since day 1.

i would have expected abit more reasoning from you Mr.P.

Quote Originally Posted by Missionary View Post
    Good points, but you should know MR P better than that, maybe you should hit him up on MSN?

Missionary Guest

Quote Originally Posted by MAGGIO View Post
    Good points, but you should know MR P better than that, maybe you should hit him up on MSN?
    nothing to do with me what him and his nation does. i think he is about to make a huge mistake. at the moment he seems to be doing what he wants to do and not what would be best and most suiting to this situation.

p.s. this isnt anything like what happened last time with skycat dropping land and getting someone to kill him. they used 179 turns to kill n00b and not 5 AR's.

Is it acceptable to call people Soup Nazi's?

nothing to do with me what him and his nation does. i think he is about to make a huge mistake. at the moment he seems to be doing what he wants to do and not what would be best and most suiting to this situation.

p.s. this isnt anything like what happened last time with skycat dropping land and getting someone to kill him. they used 179 turns to kill n00b and not 5 AR's.
    You really should start talking to more people and find out what has been going on behind the scenes before you start posting thinking you have it all figured out.

so dead:

Sky***** - you reap what you seed
    nooblet - aa party? lmao! what kind of treat is that? get real, gangsta!
    LandMaggot - you just happened to grab 10 secs after your nation mate AAed Ang...
    Missingnary - don`t talk crap of USA

see ya!
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

More reasoning from ME??? Do you want me to invite them over for Sunday brunch?

Missionary i have been nothing but reasonable through all of this. You think this is just noobs doing? You may want to look into all of this again. Look who does the land grabs AFTER the suicide. Yes KIHT goes and kills the state that suicided but how about the state that made the HUGE grabs? I see they are still alive and well and In KIHT btw.. Also, do you really think it is a coincidence that these states in KIHT are on at the exact same time as the suiciders begin to attack?

This is all planned out and not just by one person either. I'm not saying that all the members of KIHT are in this or even all of the Estonian members are in this, but many are.

And going by your theory here misisonary, it's kind of a double standard. Noob gets suicided by a state that was not in USA, but a USA state gets hit just cause he went to the top. Once he is out, then an Estonian state moves in. So this is ok for them, but not for us?

Noob himself says that he gets revenge when suicided.. So again, why do we have to keep sitting on the side while our good members are getting raped for no reason.

Basically it kind of sounds like your saying the Estonian players are more important then other players... Which is not the case. We are all equally important, and we all deserve the same respect.

I would like to see how patient you would be when your nation keeps getting hit when you have done nothing wrong... Or even your state. I'm sure you would be "reasonable".

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Out of all the players I knew at WoW, Mr P. is one the most reasonable and fair players AND leaders!

If you say he`s being pushy or smt, you got serious issues, man!

He just write to long msgs thats all
    CW, TWC/PX, E

doing what i want to do? lmao.. Dude where have you been? All set i have been preaching on these forums and ingame messages trying to keep wars from breaking out. Then we get suicided the FIRST time and we kill just the one who did it and did not hold the whole nation responsible and then moved on. We then minded our own business and went on about the set, we were not stocking turns to help LoL out in a war against them, we were doing our own thing and hoping for the best. THEN we get blasted again.

Am i just suppose to sit out on the side lines while these guys keep ruining my members sets? What kind of leader would that make me? Yea shows i really care about my members. .. More like i only care about winning the top spot and looking the other way.

I'm sorry, but the huge mistake is sitting back and not doing anything. I'm sorry that there are good members in KIHT or any other nation, but i'm sure they would feel the same way if they don't already. I don't think SkyCat is the master mind behind all of this. Honestly i don't know. But it's not just all noob. This is how some of them like the play. It's not how some of us like to play. So they did there thing, now we will do ours. I'm sorry if that doesn't match up to what you feel is right.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

noobs a wimp, theres always more people around. been like that since he started...eh..playing

don`t really remember any finish he made on his own and without someone being killed/suicided on. i guess its called tactics.
    CW, TWC/PX, E