Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: kiht declares war on LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Hoebawt View Post
    I think vinnie one that hasnt seen the convo where the leaders of KIHT and CASh say they will kill any top state that isnt a esto or friend of theirs
    pohjakiht[KIHT]; domination[EE]

I was declared a cheater in Nation-Wars!!! @ welcome to the DARK SIDE

NEVER STOP

LIFT THE BAN ON POSTING STATE NUMBERS IN THE FORUMS

Gee Missionary, last night USA kills off the latest suicider and did not touch KIHT, but yet KIHT declares war on us and does more AA's and gets a good grab. Maybe i didn't send a big enough box of candy.. Maybe i need to give them a tighter hug. Better yet, maybe i need to go to there nation so i can spit in the face of my members more..

Does everyone in the nation KIHT have permission to declare war? I mean if all of this is due to some radical state going crazy then don't you think privs should be removed and only given to the most trusted? Last time i checked it clearly tells you who declared war..

But i know... We should have faith and believe that this is all going to stop cause we asked them nicely..

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    Gee Missionary, last night USA kills off the latest suicider and did not touch KIHT, but yet KIHT declares war on us and does more AA's and gets a good grab. Maybe i didn't send a big enough box of candy.. Maybe i need to give them a tighter hug. Better yet, maybe i need to go to there nation so i can spit in the face of my members more..

Does everyone in the nation KIHT have permission to declare war? I mean if all of this is due to some radical state going crazy then don't you think privs should be removed and only given to the most trusted? Last time i checked it clearly tells you who declared war..

But i know... We should have faith and believe that this is all going to stop cause we asked them nicely..

I learned on day 2 of this set that Kiht members do not respond so well to hugs and kisses...

maybe they are homophobic?

Z

[WLF] = the greatest nation ever to exisit, in any game, in any universe, of all time, period.

WANT will give them flowers and candy no one hates flowers and candy!

Quote Originally Posted by Norrisville View Post
    WANT will give them flowers and candy no one hates flowers and candy!
    oh yes,

Kiht also hates flowers and candy.

Kiht would not even accept a gift of 10,000 lusting virgins (female)

this is how Kiht Rolls.

all they want is fear and destruction.

Z

[WLF] = the greatest nation ever to exisit, in any game, in any universe, of all time, period.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    None of us from the old game approve or like suiciding. So this is why it is bugging us so much. We are all for wars and competitiveness but we just don't like the suiciding.. as you can see
    You are so naive.
    i trained devil, devil trained kanman, kanman and all his members is therefore very used to suiciding. They use it when it pleases them.

Thats why im more than 75% sure that kanman or one of his friends is behind the AAs on me. I know him and his minions. I'm still proud of Devil and his kids.
    Even if I must say that they get worser after each generation. Less skill, more lying...

There is other black sheeps out there, you just dont see all of them because some painted themselves white. Even hiding from other black sheeps. So you can never be 100% sure who is white sheep and who is not.

Blaa...is one of the black ones, a fallen BG. Luckily he dont have real BG skills.

reason I had the USA state suicided was to make it fair. I dont like people that think they deserve to win simply because they dont play the game. If kanman wins, thats ok, he is playing. If this MC wins, he is not even playing, why should he win? "I'm just being this cute bunny with pink eyes, please dont hit me". If you dont play, you should not win. And that is just fair.

wasn`t blaa...estonian?

and noobster, you so g0d!
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Quote Originally Posted by evilnoob View Post
    You are so naive.
    i trained devil, devil trained kanman, kanman and all his members is therefore very used to suiciding. They use it when it pleases them.

Thats why im more than 75% sure that kanman or one of his friends is behind the AAs on me. I know him and his minions. I'm still proud of Devil and his kids.
    Even if I must say that they get worser after each generation. Less skill, more lying...

There is other black sheeps out there, you just dont see all of them because some painted themselves white. Even hiding from other black sheeps. So you can never be 100% sure who is white sheep and who is not.

Blaa...is one of the black ones, a fallen BG. Luckily he dont have real BG skills.

reason I had the USA state suicided was to make it fair. I dont like people that think they deserve to win simply because they dont play the game. If kanman wins, thats ok, he is playing. If this MC wins, he is not even playing, why should he win? "I'm just being this cute bunny with pink eyes, please dont hit me". If you dont play, you should not win. And that is just fair.
    I'm sorry but i am far from naive. I know exactly how all the old WoW members play. You forget, i was there a long time too. And it was USA who finally said enough is enough and fought many wars stopping the suicided.
    We hunted them down and killed them time and time again till they either stopped or quit. Either way i didn't care. And now looks like we will do doing the same again.

Taking shortcuts is not playing the game. Suiciding people is not playing the game. Lots of people put hard working into making a good state, getting good grabs, spending time finding those grabs. Why should they be punished? War is war and it happens. Its the main part of the game. Suiciding is a cowardly act. pretty much saying that seeing your not good enough to beat them, you have to suicide them.

There are many avenues in this game. Suiciding is the weakest and most cowardly. Will these words make you stop? no i'm sure they won't. but they will be here for when you start asking why is your state being killed for no reason time and time again..

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

what the hell are you talking about noob? MC is playing the game. It is just two totally different styles of gameplay. One the community as a majority is not fond of. The other is how the community likes it. There is no need to suicide a top state just because he did not suicide another state to get their. That is the greatest amount of BS i have ever heard. Suiciding on a top state because he is "not playing right".

calm it down, andy.... MC didn't play the Esto way, so he should be suicided. Can't argue with that logic.
    Jeez, I smell the huge pile of Doo-Doo from here.