Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 478910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: kiht declares war on LOL

Missionary Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    Gee Missionary, last night USA kills off the latest suicider and did not touch KIHT, but yet KIHT declares war on us and does more AA's and gets a good grab. Maybe i didn't send a big enough box of candy.. Maybe i need to give them a tighter hug. Better yet, maybe i need to go to there nation so i can spit in the face of my members more..

But i know... We should have faith and believe that this is all going to stop cause we asked them nicely..
    See below for possible reason to daft above statement:

Quote Originally Posted by Dogma View Post
    I told you it is too late for feigned heroics. Now is the time for something more drastic
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    Don't bother trying to do peace talks cause i am not listening. Pretty sad that a bunch of people who hasn't played in a year can out net people who have been playing and they have to suicide to catch up. Now we will show you exactly how to war too.

You called down the thunder well now you got it. You tell your members USA is coming and hell is coming with us!
    Skycat, too late for heroics, you allowed it to happen all set, so now you pay
    these are just the ones i could be bothered to read in THIS thread alone. if i was KIHT i would have expected a strike against the nation coming along any day.

Quote Originally Posted by Missionary View Post

these are just the ones i could be bothered to read in THIS thread alone. if i was KIHT i would have expected a strike against the nation coming along any day.
    This gives me pause about you now Vinnie. Makes me think maybe I don't know you as well as I thought I did

hahahhahaha.....almost fell outa my chair when i read what n00b posted.

So i was suicided because i play fair?

No MC, you were suicide because you don't play at all, you just sit there.

Missionary Guest

This gives me pause about you now Vinnie. Makes me think maybe I don't know you as well as I thought I did
    so if 2 high members of a nation posted several messages like you and Mr.P did about a differnt nation you were in, would you not expect a FS from that nation?

No MC, you were suicide because you don't play at all, you just sit there.

thats weird...i swear i used a turn or two...hmmm

Vinnie must be playing in the favor of the Suiciders so that his nation is safe?

Vinnie was never a man. He lost his balls (never had?) and now sings soprano!

He`ll lick whomever its needed so they leave him be. Nothing much changed over time. And all that behind the 'noble' character or hers
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Missionary Guest

Quote Originally Posted by MAGGIO View Post
    Vinnie must be playing in the favor of the Suiciders so that his nation is safe?
    yes that must be it . i stated a dissagreement to a who nation being killed because of a couple of people who we in that nation and some how im brown nosing or being a ***** . im glad it was max who said it as hes one of the biggest morons around so it doesnt matter.

would hate to see maggio get suicided, how much he would cry about it. espically as i get a message titled "Nice one ***" because of 2 LEGAL GRABS!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Missionary View Post

Missionary this is the last time i am going to reply back to you about this. You are only going by what you are reading in these posts. You have not read the messages i have read where it clearly states USA is going to be attacked no matter what. I tried several attempts to stop it. I tried diplomacy, i tried giving it time, i tried tough talk and then in the end nothing i did would stop it.

My gosh man did you even see how long i waited before we finally killed them? I waited and waited hoping things would cool down but it didn't.

I'm fine if you don't agree with what i did or how i handled it.. I'm sure we all will learn to live with your disappointment in us, but please do not come on here and talk like you have any real clue on what has been going on.

I have plenty of proof to support why we were forced into doing this.

I'm sorry you don't agree with it..

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"