Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6910111213141516

Thread: kiht declares war on LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Missionary View Post
    never said treat them differntly, i just didnt agree with killing a whole nation because of the actions of a few members that were there for like 2 days. then i have a load of people claiming im lick *** or being a pansy just because of that. i never surgested that, just anotherpost that has been taken the wrong way. suiciders should die yeah, again and again and again because of what they do to inocent states. but then killing a whole nation because of these minority is killing inocents which makes you no better than the suiciders in the 1st place.

sent me a top state, haha. i know you know who it is and if you knew anything about them you wouldnt even image that is what happened.
    I have suspicions as to who LSD is, but I don't believe a casher could have out jumped SkyCat. And Kanman and Neeme, for that matter. LSD only has the advantage now, because the top is weak. How many times have Kanny or Ang been AAed? Only after that, does LSD have the top spot (no offense -Z- knowing what you've been through, but LSD will certainly pull ahead), so do not give LSD too much credit.

And Vinnie, the only problem with not killing off all of KIHT is, you don't know who will hurt you later on. If i stayed and not been killed, i could have taken offense and hit USA a week later. So it is not an easy decision.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnova
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]

I love Pizza and Tacos =D
    The Flying Circus

[MexUn]x7 [AF]x12 [RFC]x1 [LOR]x1 [WANT]x2 [LOR]x1 [AF]x4 [SMILE]x1 [WLF]x1 [LOR]x1 [AF]x2 [RAGE]x2
    [LOR]x2 [USA]x1 [TNG]x1 [WLF]x1 [ICN]x1 [WLF]x1 [DEAD]x1
    [LOR 2018]

Quote Originally Posted by Missionary View Post
    never said treat them differntly, i just didnt agree with killing a whole nation because of the actions of a few members that were there for like 2 days. then i have a load of people claiming im lick *** or being a pansy just because of that. i never surgested that, just anotherpost that has been taken the wrong way. suiciders should die yeah, again and again and again because of what they do to inocent states. but then killing a whole nation because of these minority is killing inocents which makes you no better than the suiciders in the 1st place.

sent me a top state, haha. i know you know who it is and if you knew anything about them you wouldnt even image that is what happened.
    There was more to this war than just the suiciders. You have not seen the threats or exhortion that these leaders were saying to us. There was plenty of reason to go to war, and you would have done the same in our situation.

I don't think you're a pansy. I think you just didn't know about some of the backround stuff, and so when you came in the forums denouncing the war because of what you saw in the Global Events tab--you were misinformed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven
    Nevermore.

Quote Originally Posted by OneMoreTime View Post
    i thought Dolly was playing under the name LSD?
    It does not matter who it is. The only thing I know for sure is that LSD has a very limited RL
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnova
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]

same for you, noob

And Vinnie, calling someone a moron doesn`t make your point valid, so go on! In the end your wrong, and I`m right
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE