Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567891013 ... LastLast

Thread: kiht declares war on LOL

Quote Originally Posted by SkyCat View Post
    n00b and his friend is kicked with KIHT and kiht password is altered...

this action is not part of kiht Foreign Relations and we are ready to help clear this out
    As I said, now it is too late for that. If you were serious aboutthis you would have done it way before now. You are only trying to save yourself as you know that he has now put you in a most unpleasant position.

Quote Originally Posted by OneMoreTime View Post
    i assume KIHT will take responsibility for killing all states involved
    this is donable...

i already work with this
    pohjakiht[KIHT]; domination[EE]

I was declared a cheater in Nation-Wars!!! @ welcome to the DARK SIDE

NEVER STOP

LIFT THE BAN ON POSTING STATE NUMBERS IN THE FORUMS

Quote Originally Posted by SkyCat View Post
    n00b and his friend is kicked with KIHT and kiht password is altered...

this action is not part of kiht Foreign Relations and we are ready to help clear this out
    I remember last time a nation refused to give me my revenge. I think it was [Fed]s second round. That nation lost 3 top 10 states. And I did get my revenge anyway. You better watch over your members AA defence.

I just might have a few friends still loyal to me and then you see real AA party.

noob, you really need to grow up. We all know the type of player you are already. There is no need to show us again that you are a dirty player. There was no need to bring USA into this. None at all. You hit USA just because your pissed off. Doesn't matter that MC might have done something years ago to you. You just like to start **** and you know it. We know it. Even your own nations doesn't want part of you. That just shows what type of guy you really are. Your own nation won't stand by your actions. Good job noob, good luck surviving the rest of the set.

But I have my own [n00b] nation now
    And everyone there loves me.

evil let me just say this the chances of you having upwards of 7-10 restarts is about 75-90% if you keep things going the way you have(and this is a personal feeling that i have from warring in lor for about 10 sets)

Quote Originally Posted by evilnoob View Post
    But I have my own [n00b] nation now
    And everyone there loves me.
    Looks like the rest of the players will do you a favor and kill your entire nation 7-10 times in the next three weeks. what the hell do they teach you people over there? no common sense..

Well noob, i don't know how much stock you had, but you grabbed and jumped over me when you did b/c i was aa'd so by your own rules, you deserved to be aa'd also...

Quote Originally Posted by kanman View Post
    Well noob, i don't know how much stock you had, but you grabbed and jumped over me when you did b/c i was aa'd so by your own rules, you deserved to be aa'd also...
    N00B has no rules,

he just say what he wants, when he wants, for him and him alone.

Z

[WLF] = the greatest nation ever to exisit, in any game, in any universe, of all time, period.

You know from day one i have done nothing but try and defend and keep others off the backs of the Estonians. TWO times now you cowardly bastards had to suicide to get the top spot. And you wonder why the domination game is dying or dead... hmmmm

Skycat, don't bother trying to clean this one up.

USA has NOTHING to do with noobs getting hit. Perhaps if ONE of you could think a little outside the box then maybe you would see he got a taste of his own medicine. USA did nothing and had nothing to gain from it. The cold hard truth is, our guys would have jumped to the top spot even if noob wasn't suicided on..

All you did now was wake the sleeping giant. I'm a fair guy, but i'm also a stubborn SOB. I spent the better half of a year warring the viets cause they acted in the same manner, and well now you can consider USA on your butts every set till i'm good and **** ready to stop. Which the way i see it, should be sometime around 2050.

Don't bother trying to do peace talks cause i am not listening. Pretty sad that a bunch of people who hasn't played in a year can out net people who have been playing and they have to suicide to catch up. Now we will show you exactly how to war too.

You called down the thunder well now you got it. You tell your members USA is coming and hell is coming with us!

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"