Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: kiht declares war on LOL

I would like to say thank you noob... u just made a big noob mistake fool

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    Pretty sad that a bunch of people who hasn't played in a year can out net people who have been playing and they have to suicide to catch up.
    Are you wearing blinders like horses or something? Already forgotten what happened last week. You guys only benefited from blaa's attacks on us. You were pretty quick to take the first grab when blaa's comrades had AAed us, only few minutes apart.
    This looks more and more like excuses. It ALL comes down to the nation and get over the fact that we also have our own NW, suck it up god da'mn it. Every time something bad happens, you come up with: da'mn, they are Estonians; da'mn, they have domination; they could, we couldn't.
    STOP WHINING

You really think you're so great behind that Atlantic.
    If You blame us for n00b's attacks, I blame You for blaa's attacks, as simple as that.

Quote Originally Posted by .
    I'm gonna rip your head off and sh'it down your neck

Quote Originally Posted by SkyCat View Post
    this peace treaty hasn't never work, this was weak when this make - not everybody hasn't join this... like [7]

and there are already has been wars with nation kiht vs 7

and nobody isn't care, worse more, most of you say that go blaa (leader of [7] - nation that never join peace treaty ) when hes nation suicside kiht
    Can you say, "retal"

Quote Originally Posted by LandDragon View Post
    Are you wearing blinders like horses or something? Already forgotten what happened last week. You guys only benefited from blaa's attacks on us. You were pretty quick to take the first grab when blaa's comrades had AAed us, only few minutes apart.
    This looks more and more like excuses. It ALL comes down to the nation and get over the fact that we also have our own NW, suck it up god da'mn it. Every time something bad happens, you come up with: da'mn, they are Estonians; da'mn, they have domination; they could, we couldn't.
    STOP WHINING

You really think you're so great behind that Atlantic.
    If You blame us for n00b's attacks, I blame You for blaa's attacks, as simple as that.
    Mr P didnt grab anyone idiot.....wat just coz he got aaed no one is allowed to Grab him? plz cut that crap out... Personally im glad u gusy are and i know u guys are glad NW is here..... We konw Domination Sucks and u guys rather play here where the gameplay is better and the comp is better.... but how dont u see why we cant blame u guys... if Skycat was made that Z SAed after AA's he shoudl have msged one of the leaders and talked out a retal... instead of saying.... If a esto isnt first they will get suicided... would u like to see the convo where ur leaders said this.... dotn be a fool

I'm kind of beginning to like the Estonians. Granted, they are all racist, and smell almost as bad as Hoebawt on a good day, but the have some balls and are creating some much needed feuding and fighting for these forums, and in the game. Granted, I still blame Hoebawt for everything, even the Estonians, because somehow he is involved.

thank you mini... now crawl back into ur hole its still day time out

It doesn't matter how 'weak' the treaty was. Fact is, it was there so that people could get the dust off from not playing WoW for a year. The fact that you spit in its face repeatedly, you deserve what's coming to you.
    And I could care less if 7 wasn't part of the treaty. LOL and USA are. They are defending their top states, they aren't doing anything wrong.

The time for talk is past

Quote Originally Posted by DBozMen View Post
    They should be glad that LOL isn't charging aswell, as we got somewhat lucky with Kanman's suicide. He came online!
    Twice I've gotten online when people aa me. People should learn the lesson by now: I have no life so don't even try it .
    Last edited by kanman; 04-02-2008 at 15:18.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoebawt View Post
    Mr P didnt grab anyone idiot.....wat just coz he got aaed no one is allowed to Grab him? plz cut that crap out...
    Wtf, who said anything about Mr President attacking someone, we are talking about the nations here, after all, it is nation-wars, not state-wars, next time DON NOT try to read between the lines, it's just not working for you.

And I have a new statement:
    According to the rules, you have NOTHING on me, all the SAs made by me today were all legit, btw a few minutes ago, I took the liberty and SAed your precious former top#1 guy again, which was indeed accordingly by the rules, he was way out of top10, so i could grab him once more in 36 hours.
    So, please don't send me anymore of those "You're dead" messages.
    If You really want this war, just declare it, the obvious reason would be nationalism, yeah you're nazi's.

Quote Originally Posted by .
    I got balls of steel.