Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: kiht declares war on LOL

You seem tense, Landdragon. As well you should be

Quote Originally Posted by LandDragon View Post
    Are you wearing blinders like horses or something? Already forgotten what happened last week. You guys only benefited from blaa's attacks on us. You were pretty quick to take the first grab when blaa's comrades had AAed us, only few minutes apart.
    This looks more and more like excuses. It ALL comes down to the nation and get over the fact that we also have our own NW, suck it up god da'mn it. Every time something bad happens, you come up with: da'mn, they are Estonians; da'mn, they have domination; they could, we couldn't.
    STOP WHINING

You really think you're so great behind that Atlantic.
    If You blame us for n00b's attacks, I blame You for blaa's attacks, as simple as that.
    You guys only benefited from blaa's attacks on us.
    hold on there ponyboy, the USA did not benifit from those attacks.. Let's try to keep things straight cause i'll call you on them everytime.

You still don't get it do you? The USA has done nothing but look out for the Estonians the whole set. WE have been the ones who have tried to keep others from warring you, trying to keep things smooth and asking that everyone just gives you all a chance. Then you go off and suicide us the first time, but what did the USA do? NOTHING. i simply let it go and wrote it off. And then noob gets suicided, NOT BY A USA STATE let me add, and what happens, USA gets hit cause noob configured some story in his head.

All set many of the people from the Estonian nations have stated that being 1st is there top priority and they will do whatever it takes to get there. Sorry but that doesn't fly here. We all love competitiveness, but suiciding is lame. If you can't out net, or out war someone then keep to yourself. Don't go off and ruin someone else's game cause you can't beat them.

And who is whining about you having domination and could still play and we couldn't? NOBODY! Many of us tried it, but we didn't like it. So we made our own game and then WoW came back. Please come up with something better then that.

You act as if we are suppose to sit here, let you suicide us all to win and not do anything... That is not going to happen!

WE are not the ones making excuses. WE are pointing out facts. YOU all seem to be the one making excuses.. "don't blame us for noob", "don't blame us for this suicider or that suicider ect ect ect".

Don't you find it the least bit interesting that if a state other then an estonian state is in the top spot they get suicided and then an Estonian state takes it? That seems to be fine and dandy when it happens for you, but holy crap someone does it back to you and it's not right.

Personally i have worked hard at helping the Estonians out. So don't sit there and give me your 2 cents worth of crap telling me i'm whining!

I'm tired of logging on and seeing my members states WHO HAS NOT DONE A DANG THING TO ANY OF YOU get suicided on for no freaking reason!

Good day!

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    hold on there ponyboy, the USA did not benifit from those attacks.. Let's try to keep things straight cause i'll call you on them everytime.

You still don't get it do you? The USA has done nothing but look out for the Estonians the whole set. WE have been the ones who have tried to keep others from warring you, trying to keep things smooth and asking that everyone just gives you all a chance. Then you go off and suicide us the first time, but what did the USA do? NOTHING. i simply let it go and wrote it off. And then noob gets suicided, NOT BY A USA STATE let me add, and what happens, USA gets hit cause noob configured some story in his head.

All set many of the people from the Estonian nations have stated that being 1st is there top priority and they will do whatever it takes to get there. Sorry but that doesn't fly here. We all love competitiveness, but suiciding is lame. If you can't out net, or out war someone then keep to yourself. Don't go off and ruin someone else's game cause you can't beat them.

And who is whining about you having domination and could still play and we couldn't? NOBODY! Many of us tried it, but we didn't like it. So we made our own game and then WoW came back. Please come up with something better then that.

You act as if we are suppose to sit here, let you suicide us all to win and not do anything... That is not going to happen!

WE are not the ones making excuses. WE are pointing out facts. YOU all seem to be the one making excuses.. "don't blame us for noob", "don't blame us for this suicider or that suicider ect ect ect".

Don't you find it the least bit interesting that if a state other then an estonian state is in the top spot they get suicided and then an Estonian state takes it? That seems to be fine and dandy when it happens for you, but holy crap someone does it back to you and it's not right.

Personally i have worked hard at helping the Estonians out. So don't sit there and give me your 2 cents worth of crap telling me i'm whining!

I'm tired of logging on and seeing my members states WHO HAS NOT DONE A DANG THING TO ANY OF YOU get suicided on for no freaking reason!

Good day!
    What he said! Just admit it, you screwed up by thinkinng you were "all that and a bag of chips", Now is time to pay the piper.

Quote Originally Posted by Dogma View Post
    You seem tense, Landdragon. As well you should be
    Your eyes are messing with you. I'm as cool as a breeze.

You forget that actually my round was ruined a week ago, I'm just making it more interesting for you guys, I like you.

Quote Originally Posted by .
    Shallow and pedantic

Wtf, who said anything about Mr President attacking someone, we are talking about the nations here, after all, it is nation-wars, not state-wars, next time DON NOT try to read between the lines, it's just not working for you.

And I have a new statement:
    According to the rules, you have NOTHING on me, all the SAs made by me today were all legit, btw a few minutes ago, I took the liberty and SAed your precious former top#1 guy again, which was indeed accordingly by the rules, he was way out of top10, so i could grab him once more in 36 hours.
    So, please don't send me anymore of those "You're dead" messages.
    If You really want this war, just declare it, the obvious reason would be nationalism, yeah you're nazi's.

Dont call me a Nazi... im not even white... and i have a few esto friends and guess wat most of them dont even like the crap ur leaders do anyway or how u guys play..... LIsent man ur leaders have said that if a esto isn 1st they will be taken down....so plz ur get ur facts str8...

USA isnt the only one htat as done nothing to the estos for their actions.... LOL has been hit more then USA and we did nothing but try to talk to Sky and Co to work out a fair retal so we can keep peace... BUt guess wat u guys dont want peace... u guys want war....we noticed how all of u guys are stocking tons of turns... dotn give us this crap that we dotn like all estonions... i for one dont dislike u guys i just dotn like how u guys play the game and i know soon i will end up showing u how i play the game

Your eyes are messing with you. I'm as cool as a breeze.

You forget that actually my round was ruined a week ago, I'm just making it more interesting for you guys, I like you.
    you will find it interesting for a long time to come.

you guys may have played in a game with no rules, and one nation rules them all. It is not like that here. You wont be able to push us around like you have pushed around the people in dom. I guess its good to learn early what it means to play with the competition.

allu, stop

we dont need to make things personals
    pohjakiht[KIHT]; domination[EE]

I was declared a cheater in Nation-Wars!!! @ welcome to the DARK SIDE

NEVER STOP

LIFT THE BAN ON POSTING STATE NUMBERS IN THE FORUMS

Quote Originally Posted by SkyCat View Post
    allu, stop

we dont need to make things personals
    You should have started this type of talk before your nation unleashed suiciders

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    And who is whining about you having domination and could still play and we couldn't? NOBODY!
    Is this a rhetorical question, because I really don't wish to bother with quoting all these posts.