Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: kiht declares war on LOL

besides nation-wars.. we now also have Forum-wars...

good to see some heated up discussions.. don't make it personel however!!
    Last edited by youngwebsolutions; 04-02-2008 at 15:43. Reason: typo
    **Serving the planet**

It isn't personal, it is national. I don't like kiht, eoj, or cash. So, you see, it isn't personal, it is strictly a nationalistic thing.

Its nto personal... and it shouldnt be made that way... usually i wanna kill everyone

Quote Originally Posted by northbabylon View Post
    you guys may have played in a game with no rules, and one nation rules them all. It is not like that here. You wont be able to push us around like you have pushed around the people in dom. I guess its good to learn early what it means to play with the competition.
    See, this attitude bothers me most.
    HE KNOWS NOTHING OF THE DOMINATION. But he is still commenting it, I believe when Mr. President says he has played domination, and has at least played it for one round, but this guy here is just taking his facts out of a blue.
    If You don't know what I mean with it, You don't not have a right to criticize domination.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoebawt
    Dont call me a Nazi... im not even white... and i have a few esto friends and guess wat most of them dont even like the crap ur leaders do anyway or how u guys play..... LIsent man ur leaders have said that if a esto isn 1st they will be taken down....so plz ur get ur facts str8...
    You need to clarify yourself what nationalism and nazi means, you obviously don't know anything about it.

Quote Originally Posted by SkyCat View Post
    allu, stop

we dont need to make things personals
    I agree and none of this is personal. It is a difference of opinions

Quote Originally Posted by LandDragon View Post
    Is this a rhetorical question, because I really don't wish to bother with quoting all these posts.
    Well looking through all these posts i'm not seeing any that states how we were all upset you had domination and we didn't. You having that game to play has nothing to do with this conflict. The point myself and everyone else is trying to make is, we don't agree with the way you guys play. Even though many of us don't get along we still have respect for them and we don't suicide them. If we don't like something they have done, we war them. Cause after all this is a war game.

Seems like your taking the fact that we mention how you played on the EE server as us bashing you cause you had it and we didn't. Like i said before, many of us tried it out. We didn't like the game play so we left. it has nothing to do with you having the game.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

HE KNOWS NOTHING OF THE DOMINATION. But he is still commenting it, I believe when Mr. President says he has played domination, and has at least played it for one round, but this guy here is just taking his facts out of a blue.
    If You don't know what I mean with it, You don't not have a right to criticize domination.

You need to clarify yourself what nationalism and nazi means, you obviously don't know anything about it.
    Of course that attitude is going to bother you. Now you know how we feel. We don't like the attitude that Estonians will take the top spot no matter what. Heck this is a game fro crying out loud. I remember and have seen how well the Estonian members can do. And if one of them was to win the set without having to suicide everyone to get there, not one of us would have a problem with it.

None of us from the old game approve or like suiciding. So this is why it is bugging us so much. We are all for wars and competitiveness but we just don't like the suiciding.. as you can see

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

If You really want this war, just declare it, the obvious reason would be nationalism, yeah you're nazi's.
    Among the key elements of Nazism were anti-parliamentarism, ethnic nationalism, racism, collectivism, eugenics, antisemitism, opposition to economic liberalism and political liberalism, a racially-defined and conspiratorial view of finance capitalism, anti-communism, and totalitarianism.

no u obviously dont know the difference from Nationalism and Nazi

A lot of us tried to play your server, ut, guess what we don't speak your language. We tried to bear with it and try, but when you can't read the pages it makes it hard to get into the game. Now, as stated by Mr President, we have worked all set long to make this game welcoming to all players. We have headed off wars against you and tried to intervene on your behalf. But, all that was for naught, as your nation continued to harbor suiciders. You say you didn't have anything to do with it, I have a hard time believing that as you could have changed your password and at least offered a retal. But, you claimed innocense.

I think we have been patient to your type of gameplay long enough. We see it as this is your style of play, so, we will now show you our style of play. I don 't think you will like it either.

Blaming someone else for your failings as a nation leader only makes you case weaker. If you cannot control your nation. maybe you shouldn't have one. At any case, we are now in full swing, we only wanted to try and allow people to get use to the game again, but, I guess there is no better way than to get right after it.

So, put your boots on, Sweetie, it's gonna get messy.

[QUOTE=LandDragon;18636]See, this attitude bothers me most.
    If You don't know what I mean with it, You don't not have a right to criticize domination.[QUOTE]

Hmmm andy did play domination alot of us have... maybe u should stop assuming things and just ask b4 u mk a judgement

it shows exactly how much you do know. I DID play dom for 3 sets. and i am not pulling these facts out of the blue. I don't know if i need to translate this into estonian for you to understand. skycat told me himself the reason why dom died is because 1 nation ruled the entire game. Warred everyone and killed every right out of protection. Im got that information from skycat himself. So you need to not criticize someone when you don't know where they got their facts from.