Thread: Market prices

Default Market prices

I don't want to whine, but I was just curious about how some of the market pricing works, specifically food.

The minimum market price for food is $70, correct? Well how is food up there for $69 now? I am a farmer so I have to wait until $69 dollar stuff is gone before mine will sell.

Quote Originally Posted by Aedhan View Post
    I don't want to whine, but I was just curious about how some of the market pricing works, specifically food.

The minimum market price for food is $70, correct? Well how is food up there for $69 now? I am a farmer so I have to wait until $69 dollar stuff is gone before mine will sell.
    see this topic: http://forums.nation-wars.com/showthread.php?t=1779

price goes below minimimum because prices drop after certain amount of time!
    so if someoned place a huged amount of food at the market.. after some days.. the price start going down.. this case to $69, if nobody buys.. tomorrow it will be 68....

after this block of food is gone.. it goes up to the next seller at the market.. (could be yours)
    **Serving the planet**

Not exactly the place to post this, but i'm sure a mod will move it eventually

The minimum price for food is 70$

The reason some is at 69 is because when items sit on a market for too long, their price starts to drop, so i am assuming that is why the food has dropped below 70 for the time being

And yes, you will have to wait for that to sell before yours will =P
    And Shepards We Shall Be
    For Thee My Lord For Thee
    Power Hath Descended From Thy Hand
    Our Feet May Swiftly Carry Out Thy Commands
    And We Shall Flow A River Forth To Thee
    And Teeming With Souls Shall It Ever Be
    In Nomeni Patri, Et Fili, Spiritus Scanti