Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: DS VS Impeerium NOT Eestiohujoud[Eoj]

The trouble with those are that half of them suck, and the other half aren't free

and the fact that there are typos and slang, which don't get translated very well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnova
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]

What a way to get off the ground......they had to scroll wayyyyyyy down the scores list to find me. As for the unwritten rules, no comprehende, blah, blah, blah......When dealing with the Estonians I'll try to remember the old adage; the harder you hit them, the more English they understand.

Missionary Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Xavior View Post
    You know, if you send english messages to EOJ, and it seems they don't understand half of what you say, how do you expect them to know what you are doing when you declare war on them and the reason is in english?
    only learned he didnt speak english after i started talking to skycat, otherwise i would have asked someone to translate for them. plus the state in question was messaged and he has replied before meaning his has at least a limited understanding of enlgish.

Quote Originally Posted by OneMoreTime View Post
    probably something along the lines of:
    "dont you realize that you will be able to inflict more damage if you wait for us to stock turns and attack together?"

do you also realise that by 2morrow most of the "us" u refered to will be dead?

Quote Originally Posted by ranger2112 View Post
    doi...im sorry.. Congrats on Kiht's utter destruction of two MASSIVE states who, left unchecked, would have decimated the entire Kiht nation alone. you have used the force well young ones....

HAHAHAHAHA

Z

[WLF] = the greatest nation ever to exisit, in any game, in any universe, of all time, period.

Quote Originally Posted by Decimus Brutus View Post
    When dealing with the Estonians I'll try to remember the old adage; the harder you hit them, the more English they understand.
    Due to that quote I am now a fan of Decimus.
    I'd take that beer and talk your ear off, just like I type your eyes out

VAL~SH~ELE~GRIM

Total Sets = 10 ~ Suicided On = 2 ~Netting Sets = 2 ~ Warring Sets = 8

Wins = 0 ~ Top 10 = 1 ~ Top 15 = 1 ~ Top 20 = 0 ~ Top 30 = 2 ~ Top 50 = 2 ~ Top 100 = 4

KILLS: 9 ~ [KIHT] ~ [DAK]3 ~ [TNG] ~ [PAIN] ~ [ICN]3 ~ [LOR]
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    Who knows, I'm like the drunk relative who wonders around the party with several beers in his hand

I think everyone is a fan of Decimus =D
    And Shepards We Shall Be
    For Thee My Lord For Thee
    Power Hath Descended From Thy Hand
    Our Feet May Swiftly Carry Out Thy Commands
    And We Shall Flow A River Forth To Thee
    And Teeming With Souls Shall It Ever Be
    In Nomeni Patri, Et Fili, Spiritus Scanti

Yes, awesome quote. Massacring their nation is a universal language

Quote Originally Posted by Guy77 View Post
    I think everyone is a fan of Decimus =D
    I would agree, although I'd say most people don't know Decimus that much besides you and I from RIOT. But Decimus is awesomely cool. I felt bad he had just started his state and I had to explain to him that the reason he couldn't log in was because his state was dead, .

I like Decimus

i dont know why people are so coward in this game, no double taps in top 10, no triples, no AA to do normal land grab, god!!!! everyone makes girl rules not to be hitted..as Hoew says, So Weak! everyone must hit and do and attack as they want to without this noobish rules ,
    The Flying Circus

[MexUn]x7 [AF]x12 [RFC]x1 [LOR]x1 [WANT]x2 [LOR]x1 [AF]x4 [SMILE]x1 [WLF]x1 [LOR]x1 [AF]x2 [RAGE]x2
    [LOR]x2 [USA]x1 [TNG]x1 [WLF]x1 [ICN]x1 [WLF]x1 [DEAD]x1
    [LOR 2018]