Thread: Possible prem change

Default Possible prem change

Posted my Mr P in chatbox:

Total members that have visited the forum in the last 24 hours: 195 haven't seen that in awhile
    you know who else doesn't see this? non prem players. i have no idea how many players visited - all i see is the # currently active on forum (which is always max 10 and looks really bad).

since you took away my prem i have had no idea how many players are actually visiting and was even assuming that the number had fallen lower than the number i last remember (~ 100).

i dont say you have to show WHICH players logged on or WHEN...but atleast show the total number? will make it at least look better imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Intervention View Post

you know who else doesn't see this? non prem players. i have no idea how many players visited - all i see is the # currently active on forum (which is always max 10 and looks really bad).

since you took away my prem i have had no idea how many players are actually visiting and was even assuming that the number had fallen lower than the number i last remember (~ 100).

i dont say you have to show WHICH players logged on or WHEN...but atleast show the total number? will make it at least look better imo.

i didn't "take away" your premium. You need to buy one to have one And if you didn't say anything you would prob still have it ...

But this is a good suggestion and i see no reason why each usergroup can't see all that information. It will help show that the game/forums are active.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

LMAO

PREMIUM THIEF!!!!

J/K

I need to buy some again soon... $ issues :-( I want to get at least a 6 month, so I gotta await a bit still)

Z

[WLF] = the greatest nation ever to exisit, in any game, in any universe, of all time, period.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    i didn't "take away" your premium. You need to buy one to have one And if you didn't say anything you would prob still have it ...

But this is a good suggestion and i see no reason why each usergroup can't see all that information. It will help show that the game/forums are active.
    well technically you did take it away from me because it ran out and im pretty sure i retained some of the prem perks. i didwas doing when i posted. a thank you would have been nice for pointing out the potential bug.

anyway im surprised you approve
    Last edited by Divine Intervention; 01-07-2010 at 13:59.

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

well technically you did take it away from me because it ran out and im pretty sure i retained some of the prem perks. i didwas doing when i posted. a thank you would have been nice for pointing out the potential bug.

anyway im surprised you approve
    well technically how can i take something away from you that ran out? i know what your saying i'm just bustin on you.

I did thank you in another post.

Surprised i approved? Whats that suppose to mean? I agree with a lot of suggestions.
    Last edited by Mr President; 01-07-2010 at 15:35.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

ahaha
    SRS

wow (2003-2007):
    USSR - LOTR - NTN - LoR - WLF

nw:
    WLF - USSR - SV - ICN - LoR - SKY - CR

Long Live the Nation
    Long Live USSR