Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: cash stays neutral

Exclamation cash stays neutral

I am talking in the name of the nation cash.

As we all can see, there are quite big dissensions(right word?) between KIHT/eoj and everyone else here. That's really sad cause I believe everyone here wanted to play a nice friendly round. As I am new to the game I stated early on that KIHT and cash were allies(I didn't know anyone else here). With these things happened right now I feel sad I ever stated that. As the leader of cash I act in the best interests of my nation. Because skycat has done some rather stupid moves which we do not support at all, I'd like to state that cash will not take any actions against any nation KIHT or eoj is warring against. As I have signed the "peace pact"(hope you still remember the pact :-)) I need you to understand that my nation will do everything to end this round as peacefully as possible so we will stay neutral until you respond with the same. I understand these are just words for you but I hope my actions can prove it.

Also what I wanted to talk about is that you blame Estonians for the actions that are done by KIHT/eoj. I find it rather unfair against every peaceful, fair play loving Estonian. Also I'm afraid your bad words at Estonians have frightened some very nice people away from the forums. I'd like you will not make any decisions just based on our nationality but based on our actions.

If you want to contact via MSN Messenger feel free to add j0053p@hotmail.com

Real
    Last edited by Real; 04-03-2008 at 13:27.
    Leader of cash; blch
    I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.

your good in my book Real(as long as you uphold those words you speak)

<3

We just talked about this real, so ill say it again. Your a stand up guy. I like that. You came to us without us having to go to you. You also took it into your own hands and not blamed it on anyone else. All you stated was that you did not support kiht/eoj actions. As far as i know, you will be respected by me for a long time.

As for the words against the estos...I apologize for that, im sure none of us really meant to scare them away. (besides for hoes body odor, scares off a lot of new players) We want this community to grow again to where it was. And have nation leaders who stand up is the right way to start. You are putting a good name on many of the estonians we so badly bashed.

USA will not hold the nation CASH responsible for any of the past actions that have been made.

I would also like to add that i do not hold "all" the Estonian players responsible for current actions either. I know many of them are here to have fun and play and i'm happy as can be that they are here. But you also have to understand the position we are in too. Something has to be done to stop this suiciding. And the bad thing is, i know and many others know that good honest people will be killed during this process. But instead of putting the blame on us, who is simply defending ourselves, the blame needs to be put on the people who are doing the suiciding. They are the ones messing things up cause they could care less about you, us or this game. So in order to keep nations safe, you can't let these people in. You see what they do, and as long as they are not hiding in your nation then there is no reason for anyone to attack it.

But flushing them all out will take time. I am hoping the honest leaders of the Estonian nations will work with the leaders of the USA to help flush them out. And also work on bringing our relations back up to par.

thanks for this post! I respect the fact that you are standing up and pointing out you made a mistake by forming ties with certain people and i understand you are new and didn't know any better.. no harm done!

good luck the rest of the set and i look forward to speaking with you more.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Quote Originally Posted by Real View Post
    I am talking in the name of the nation cash.

As we all can see, there are quite big dissensions(right word?) between KIHT/eoj and everyone else here. That's really sad cause I believe everyone here wanted to play a nice friendly round. As I am new to the game I stated early on that KIHT and cash were allies(I didn't know anyone else here). With these things happened right now I feel sad I ever stated that. As the leader of cash I act in the best interests of my nation. Because skycat has done some rather stupid moves which we do not support at all, I'd like to state that cash will not take any actions against any nation KIHT or eoj is warring against. As I have signed the "peace pact"(hope you still remember the pact :-)) I need you to understand that my nation will do everything to end this round as peacefully as possible so we will stay neutral until you respond with the same. I understand these are just words for you but I hope my actions can prove it.

Also what I wanted to talk about is that you blame Estonians for the actions that are done by KIHT/eoj. I find it rather unfair against every peaceful, fair play loving Estonian. Also I'm afraid your bad words at Estonians have frightened some very nice people away from the forums. I'd like you will not make any decisions just based on our nationality but based on our actions.

If you want to contact via MSN Messenger feel free to add j0053p@hotmail.com

Real
    Well the majority of us wanted to play a nice friendly round. But as usual the disgraceful acts of a few, force the hands of many. Words are just words, but after they are spoken there is the opportunity to bring value to them. Through actions. If you are not dishonest and bring value to your words you will be respected. Atleast in that sense if no other.

You are absolutely correct in the unfairness of a blanket judgement against all estonions. It is never fair to pass judgement against a whole for the actions of a few. You should tell them all to come back to the forums. As you can see, there are those of us who hold no ill will towards them, and they should not pass a blanket judgement on us based on the words of a few. That door swings both ways. I harbor no "hatred/racism/prejudice" against estonions as a whole. So tell any who were frightened off to get back here and start posting.

Quote Originally Posted by northbabylon View Post
    We just talked about this real, so ill say it again. Your a stand up guy. I like that. You came to us without us having to go to you. You also took it into your own hands and not blamed it on anyone else. All you stated was that you did not support kiht/eoj actions. As far as i know, you will be respected by me for a long time.

As for the words against the estos...I apologize for that, im sure none of us really meant to scare them away. (besides for hoes body odor, scares off a lot of new players) We want this community to grow again to where it was. And have nation leaders who stand up is the right way to start. You are putting a good name on many of the estonians we so badly bashed.
    So far he seems like a stand up guy, and I will reserve my judgement until i see his actions not his words or nationality.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    USA will not hold the nation CASH responsible for any of the past actions that have been made.

I would also like to add that i do not hold "all" the Estonian players responsible for current actions either. I know many of them are here to have fun and play and i'm happy as can be that they are here. But you also have to understand the position we are in too. Something has to be done to stop this suiciding. And the bad thing is, i know and many others know that good honest people will be killed during this process. But instead of putting the blame on us, who is simply defending ourselves, the blame needs to be put on the people who are doing the suiciding. They are the ones messing things up cause they could care less about you, us or this game. So in order to keep nations safe, you can't let these people in. You see what they do, and as long as they are not hiding in your nation then there is no reason for anyone to attack it.

But flushing them all out will take time. I am hoping the honest leaders of the Estonian nations will work with the leaders of the USA to help flush them out. And also work on bringing our relations back up to par.

thanks for this post! I respect the fact that you are standing up and pointing out you made a mistake by forming ties with certain people and i understand you are new and didn't know any better.. no harm done!

good luck the rest of the set and i look forward to speaking with you more.
    Can't disagree with anything there.
    I'd take that beer and talk your ear off, just like I type your eyes out

VAL~SH~ELE~GRIM

Total Sets = 10 ~ Suicided On = 2 ~Netting Sets = 2 ~ Warring Sets = 8

Wins = 0 ~ Top 10 = 1 ~ Top 15 = 1 ~ Top 20 = 0 ~ Top 30 = 2 ~ Top 50 = 2 ~ Top 100 = 4

KILLS: 9 ~ [KIHT] ~ [DAK]3 ~ [TNG] ~ [PAIN] ~ [ICN]3 ~ [LOR]
    Who knows, I'm like the drunk relative who wonders around the party with several beers in his hand

Yes I've already contacted you on MSN. I'm glad you came out and said this, it definitely eases the tension a lot. Getting to talk to people more and interacting is a good way for everyone to get to know each and get these bad thoughts that have been clouding our heads.

Quote Originally Posted by ooga booga View Post
    Yes I've already contacted you on MSN. I'm glad you came out and said this, it definitely eases the tension a lot. Getting to talk to people more and interacting is a good way for everyone to get to know each and get these bad thoughts that have been clouding our heads.
    That is so true. There is alot less paranoia and speculation when the forums and msn are active and you can actually communicate with people, instead of sitting in your CIA headquarters analyzing spy ops and LG's and well... speculating.
    I'd take that beer and talk your ear off, just like I type your eyes out

VAL~SH~ELE~GRIM

Total Sets = 10 ~ Suicided On = 2 ~Netting Sets = 2 ~ Warring Sets = 8

Wins = 0 ~ Top 10 = 1 ~ Top 15 = 1 ~ Top 20 = 0 ~ Top 30 = 2 ~ Top 50 = 2 ~ Top 100 = 4

KILLS: 9 ~ [KIHT] ~ [DAK]3 ~ [TNG] ~ [PAIN] ~ [ICN]3 ~ [LOR]
    Who knows, I'm like the drunk relative who wonders around the party with several beers in his hand

Thank you very much for your replies. You are lot nicer people I imagined. That's great we could clear things up a bit. If you have any doubts about me I completely understand you. Hope my actions can prove I really mean what I said.
    Leader of cash; blch
    I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.

I would like to say that I had a long conversation with real and he and I and Z and Northbabylon talk extensively on this subjest. I have to say I am fully behind CASH as I feel that Real and his crew were unjustly accused of being "that kind of player".

I would also like to add that yesterday, I said some things in anger that I deeply regret. I made assumptioins and generalizations that were just plain old wrong. I reread some of my posts and wish that I could take a lot of them back.

So to all the Estonian players that wish to join our community and enjoy the game, I offer this public apology to any and all that may have been offended by my statements. Any of you that know me, know I get a little worked up sometimes and in this case, I went too far. I am deeply sorry. I have let down my nation and my friends, and most of all I let myself down. I normally hold myself to a higher standard and I threw all that away yesterday.

Again, I am sincerely sorry for any offensive generalizing statements I made and hope that the community will allow me to prove these are not just words.

I disagree.... i think they realized they bit off more then they can chew and now are tryign to buy time... thats just me... Its not like i lead a nation of 30+ members who are war hungry... this exlcudes Cappy