Thread: cash stays neutral

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Exclamation cash stays neutral

I am talking in the name of the nation cash.

As we all can see, there are quite big dissensions(right word?) between KIHT/eoj and everyone else here. That's really sad cause I believe everyone here wanted to play a nice friendly round. As I am new to the game I stated early on that KIHT and cash were allies(I didn't know anyone else here). With these things happened right now I feel sad I ever stated that. As the leader of cash I act in the best interests of my nation. Because skycat has done some rather stupid moves which we do not support at all, I'd like to state that cash will not take any actions against any nation KIHT or eoj is warring against. As I have signed the "peace pact"(hope you still remember the pact :-)) I need you to understand that my nation will do everything to end this round as peacefully as possible so we will stay neutral until you respond with the same. I understand these are just words for you but I hope my actions can prove it.

Also what I wanted to talk about is that you blame Estonians for the actions that are done by KIHT/eoj. I find it rather unfair against every peaceful, fair play loving Estonian. Also I'm afraid your bad words at Estonians have frightened some very nice people away from the forums. I'd like you will not make any decisions just based on our nationality but based on our actions.

If you want to contact via MSN Messenger feel free to add j0053p@hotmail.com

Real
    Last edited by Real; 04-03-2008 at 13:27.
    Leader of cash; blch
    I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.