Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: cash stays neutral

Quote Originally Posted by Hoebawt View Post
    this exlcudes Cappy
    Some people can't follow orders

WLF's Territory
    To many to count x [WLF] - 1 x [www] - 2 x [SLOB] - 1 x [PAIN] - 1 x [UB] - 1 x [NS] - 1 x [SF] - 5 x [USA]

I disagree.... i think they realized they bit off more then they can chew and now are tryign to buy time... thats just me... Its not like i lead a nation of 30+ members who are war hungry... this exlcudes Cappy
    I understand that you don't believe me, but it's quite hard to prove anything when you don't give me a chance.
    Leader of cash; blch
    I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.

I disagree.... i think they realized they bit off more then they can chew and now are tryign to buy time... thats just me... Its not like i lead a nation of 30+ members who are war hungry... this exlcudes Cappy
    I disagree with you disagreeing. Not all Estonians are the same. Just like everyone in from WoW wasn't the same either. I believe we judged them too quickly based on a few of their actions, and we felt this is how all of them are when it clearly is not the case. We all have been anxious because we have never really talked to each other prior to the start of the set, and whenever you get a bunch of people coming over from another sever, country, whatever you don't know who these people are or how they are going to react. The first actions we've seen were the Suicider's, and many of us quickly associated these people with all Estonians which is wrong.

That is a good point.... but i still dont trust u.. Sorry but you and i had a few talks at the start and u made it clear on ur stance and how u were gonna run things... and now that u see EOJ dead and KIHT on the point of being destroyed... just watching the clock count down for them..... u seem to be bailing to save ur ***... to buy time or something.... U might fool others but u wont fool me... i rather be wrong now then wrong later.... and this is where i stond on this.....

I did speak with Real and Dogma and Andy.

I respect Mr. Prez opinion.

Lets see what happens.

Z

[WLF] = the greatest nation ever to exisit, in any game, in any universe, of all time, period.

Quote Originally Posted by ooga booga View Post
    I disagree with you disagreeing. Not all Estonians are the same. Just like everyone in from WoW wasn't the same either. I believe we judged them too quickly based on a few of their actions, and we felt this is how all of them are when it clearly is not the case. We all have been anxious because we have never really talked to each other prior to the start of the set, and whenever you get a bunch of people coming over from another sever, country, whatever you don't know who these people are or how they are going to react. The first actions we've seen were the Suicider's, and many of us quickly associated these people with all Estonians which is wrong.
    Ooga i had talks wit Real... he honestly seemed alot more aggressive then skycat... he made it clear himself not skycat that top states that werent Estos would suffer.... Like The great president of USA said "Fool me once..... shame on you......................................Cant fool me again".............. anyway have a good day

my personal opinion is that they speak out after 4-5 days when they are getting to close to the fire.

But we will wait and i hope, for them, that i'm wrong. I still think you have close ties, and you are smart enough to play into our doubts.

WLF's Territory
    To many to count x [WLF] - 1 x [www] - 2 x [SLOB] - 1 x [PAIN] - 1 x [UB] - 1 x [NS] - 1 x [SF] - 5 x [USA]

Quote Originally Posted by DBozMen View Post
    my personal opinion is that they speak out after 4-5 days when they are getting to close to the fire.

But we will wait and i hope, for them, that i'm wrong. I still think you have close ties, and you are smart enough to play into our doubts.
    True, but 4-5 days ago KIHT wasn't harboring suiciders and making poor decisions. That all happened within the couple of days ago. So really cash has had 1-2 days to come out and say they don't support KIHT's actions either, and they did that this morning so I think that's fine. Yes they supported KIHT earlier in the set, but even our own nations were forgiving at that time and let stuff slide. It's after multiple occasions that our nations got frustrated, and I believe it's the same with cash.

he made it clear himself not skycat that top states that werent Estos would suffer.
    What? I've never said anything like that. I said that KIHT and cash were allies(that was true indeed) and any attack against KIHT would equal with an attack to cash. Skycat introduced me to the game(not because we are great friends but because I was in his contact list) and I didn't know anyone here. It is obvious that I needed someone to count on. That was until KIHT/skycat started breaking rules that are were by all nations. By that point I had already learned the basics and got into the game. Now I make my own decisions and I have no intentions to war if others answer with the same.
    Leader of cash; blch
    I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.

I like your quote from GWB Hoebs.

Bush is the stupidest and most evil leader the world has ever seen.

He makes Clinton look like a priest, and Osama look like an angel.

However... Perhaps Cash will have a chance to prove themselves.

Z

[WLF] = the greatest nation ever to exisit, in any game, in any universe, of all time, period.