Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: cash stays neutral

Quote Originally Posted by Hoebawt View Post
    I disagree.... i think they realized they bit off more then they can chew and now are tryign to buy time... thats just me... Its not like i lead a nation of 30+ members who are war hungry... this exlcudes Cappy

Yeah, good point Ho.

And really good speech there Real, you are in my good books. Are u supporting indy any change, i think i might "get fired",

Boz, i dont need to take orders from you, or from whoe. I will of course follow ppl that i think plays fair and that i think are moral. But i dont follow those other kinda ppl.
    Can you hoe say you have been fair and _honest_ during the whole set?
    Can you say u havent been mastermind of killing some ppl, who have been just too good and havent done anything wrong? U just had to kill those who are better than u.

I dont abandon my family, its not that. I just don't jump into a well if my family does that.

Skycat behaved stupidly, there's pretty clear consensus about that thing. I havent spend too much time getting to know that well what the fuzz is all about, but i havent seen KITH doing stupid things besides that, pretty fair and normal playing mostly. We dont need to end their gaming experience because of one guy
    Last edited by MAGGIO; 04-03-2008 at 16:45.

Quote Originally Posted by Capitalist View Post
    Yeah, good point Ho.

And really good speech there Real, you are in my good books. Are u supporting indy any change, i think i might "get fired",

Boz, i dont need to take orders from you, or from whoe. I will of course follow ppl that i think plays fair and that i think are moral. But i dont follow those other kinda ppl.
    Can you hoe say you have been fair and _honest_ during the whole set?
    Can you say u havent been mastermind of killing some ppl, who have been just too good and havent done anything wrong? U just had to kill those who are better than u.

I dont abandon my family, its not that. I just don't jump into a well if my family does that.

Skycat behaved stupidly, there's pretty clear consensus about that thing. Estonians are still <3 (and where would we finns get our cheap booze, pirate clothes and *****s if not from estonia? well i guess from russia ) I havent spend too much time getting to know that well what the fuzz is all about, but i havent seen KITH doing stupid things besides that, pretty fair and normal playing mostly. We dont need to end their gaming experience because of one guy
    And as you are typing this long message KIHT is attempting to destroy USA and WANTED members. Take a look at the GE

Quote Originally Posted by ooga booga View Post
    And as you are typing this long message KIHT is attempting to destroy USA and WANTED members. Take a look at the GE

xx)

I hope they are having fun while doing it, cause kith wont see next sunrise anyways

I have said simular things, but I will say it again. You slander the race of estonia in any fashion I will be quick to edit your post, delete your post, and/or give you an infraction. I will defend the estonians as a race, as I would an American, or any other race or faction.

Call anyone you want out as a member, a state, or a nation, but do not generalize estonians or any other creed with insults etc...

IE - Estonians are (any decrading, inflamatory, rascist remark or comment insert here) Will be deleted, edited and possibly an infraction will be given, as well as it will be reviewed by the admins.

This goes for the section that I/we are responsible for in the W/R. I will be very loose on mostly any other thing but rascism.

estonians as a race?

estonians as a race?
    I think you know what I mean

xx)

I hope they are having fun while doing it, cause kith wont see next sunrise anyways
    Not with your help,,, adn Cappy wat have i done this set that wasnt honest?... really tell me

xx)

All of EoJ is dead. Kiht is basically dead. In total, the score is
    WANT/USA/LOL- 26
    KIHT/EoJ- 3 ( two of which were way down on the ranks)

the stats speak for themselves. As for Real, he deserves a chance. No matter what his intentions were before, he claims to making peace, and he deserves a chance to prove that. He knows that his nation will be cut to bits if he wants to play dirty like Sky. Only time will tell how this works out.

Good luck with your gaming here Real if you follow your words you will do well...

I have made friends and enemies here cuz when it comes to nations i do what i say...

"Vlad: will you guys quit hitting USSR?
    Mahdi: Yeah we stopped...
    Vlad: you *** were all dead!
    Madhi: well we stopped"
    The Poet of your Slaughter
    _

mahdi does what i say