Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: cash stays neutral

you werent even playing then... so go to bed its past your bedtime
    The Poet of your Slaughter
    _

Capitalist.

All that we have done has been with reason.

I do not think u can say that Evil N00B deserved the place he had.

He was no better than any of US, you and I and Kannman, Ang, and other top states.

The set is long,

BTW, LOL does not hate all Estonians and I appologize for remarks I have made in angry due to SKYCAT and N00B actions. all tied to Kiht.

Z

[WLF] = the greatest nation ever to exisit, in any game, in any universe, of all time, period.

We have a estonian

And Mahdi that post was funny....

There are several members here that have been given numerous chances at redemption. Hoe, u have been given so many chances that most have lost count. I have been given chances....u know when I led USA and killed Prez....I am now a member of USA and a cabinet member to boot....Lets give these guys a chance to prove themselves...if he is BSing us, dont u think his nation would die rather quickly??? The whole point of having a community a family like ours is to know that we all screw up and make mistakes...whether we learn from them and do right is what determines our status here. GL CASH and have a great set...I choose to take the high road and assume u are not just "biding time" or "trying to save your own neck" i choose to believe u mean what u say.
    There is no greater sin than apathy

Quote Originally Posted by OneMoreTime View Post
    what? remind me please
    This was in the game NW a few months ago, a different side game we had up while we were waiting for the old code to return. The game wasn't that great, about only 20 people played and nobody really cared,

Quote Originally Posted by ranger2112 View Post
    There are several members here that have been given numerous chances at redemption. Hoe, u have been given so many chances that most have lost count. I have been given chances....u know when I led USA and killed Prez....I am now a member of USA and a cabinet member to boot....Lets give these guys a chance to prove themselves...if he is BSing us, dont u think his nation would die rather quickly??? The whole point of having a community a family like ours is to know that we all screw up and make mistakes...whether we learn from them and do right is what determines our status here. GL CASH and have a great set...I choose to take the high road and assume u are not just "biding time" or "trying to save your own neck" i choose to believe u mean what u say.
    thats the thing and a problem the community doesnt have to be a family and all get along... then the game will get borign and ppl will leave....

Well, I can say that at this point the USA is standing firmly behind cash and their efforts to become a valued member of the community. We will stand behind thim until there is a reason not to. Now am I saying the we will never go to war with them? No. We will not have any allies that we refuse to go to war with at some time in the future, afterall this is a game of war, but there is a difference in going to war and trying to rid the game of a certain group of people.

Quote Originally Posted by Dogma View Post
    but there is a difference in going to war and trying to rid the game of a certain group of people.
    yea, cause this game is world of war, not world of genocide

Quote Originally Posted by -Chris- View Post
    yea, cause this game is world of war, not world of genocide
    that puts it all into a neatly wrapped sentence. except its not called world of war anymore! grrrrrr
    just kidding.

I talked to cash leader yesterday and i told him that if any of his nation members wanted to run indy, to join WANTED next set. He said that he would tell them and think about it himself. Hopefully this will be a start to a diversitised community and nations.