Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: cash stays neutral

Quote Originally Posted by Dogma View Post
    Well, I can say that at this point the USA is standing firmly behind cash and their efforts to become a valued member of the community. We will stand behind thim until there is a reason not to. Now am I saying the we will never go to war with them? No. We will not have any allies that we refuse to go to war with at some time in the future, afterall this is a game of war, but there is a difference in going to war and trying to rid the game of a certain group of people.
    so I don`t get to kill them?

noobster, need help?
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

So what I gather from this is a tuck and run. Your friends get shot like dogs with rabies and suddenly your commitments to your allies are void. Great friend you are, anyway, to my point. *disclaimer* not speaking for LOL *disclaimer* Just because you don't want to get involved, probably doesn't mean you won't.

Quote Originally Posted by -Chris- View Post
    So what I gather from this is a tuck and run. Your friends get shot like dogs with rabies and suddenly your commitments to your allies are void. Great friend you are, anyway, to my point. *disclaimer* not speaking for LOL *disclaimer* Just because you don't want to get involved, probably doesn't mean you won't.

Cash has done nothing to you or any other nation. Yes, my "friends" did some very bad things but we not taking part of it should show quite well what my intentions were and are. When I came up with this topic I wasn't even sure if we were going to be attacked or not. Not even once I have thought of starting a war with someone. As any other leader I do what's best for my nation and warring is never good for anyone.

I really thought I made myself clear about my post not being just a desperate action to save my neck. I guess some people just like to pick a quarrel and your state name says quite a lot about you. But if you really are hungry for war then I have to tell my nation to prepare for it, we aren't going to sit back and wait to get killed.
    Don't get me wrong about the last sentence. I'm not trying to threat anyone.
    Leader of cash; blch
    I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.

Quote Originally Posted by Real View Post
    Cash has done nothing to you or any other nation. Yes, my "friends" did some very bad things but we not taking part of it should show quite well what my intentions were and are. When I came up with this topic I wasn't even sure if we were going to be attacked or not. Not even once I have thought of starting a war with someone. As any other leader I do what's best for my nation and warring is never good for anyone.

I really thought I made myself clear about my post not being just a desperate action to save my neck. I guess some people just like to pick a quarrel and your state name says quite a lot about you. But if you really are hungry for war then I have to tell my nation to prepare for it, we aren't going to sit back and wait to get killed.
    Don't get me wrong about the last sentence. I'm not trying to threat anyone.
    Well Chris has his own opinion which is different from that of LOL.... so no need to get ready no one from LOL is warring u

Quote Originally Posted by Hoebawt View Post
    Well Chris has his own opinion which is different from that of LOL.... so no need to get ready no one from LOL is warring u
    I told him it wasn't my nations opinion and only mine