Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ...... ?

Default ...... ?

SKy what is your beef? With my nation?

Lol, a test for what? drawing me out or something? Sorry but not going to work, just expanding and building here.
    Last edited by DBozMen; 01-25-2010 at 16:50.

WLF's Territory
    To many to count x [WLF] - 1 x [www] - 2 x [SLOB] - 1 x [PAIN] - 1 x [UB] - 1 x [NS] - 1 x [SF] - 5 x [USA]

I am hoping that retaliation was worked out between both nations. The retaliation feature clearly states it is only for that purpose and not to be used as a work a round for warring.......

Would love to be filled in right now

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    I am hoping that retaliation was worked out between both nations. The retaliation feature clearly states it is only for that purpose and not to be used as a work a round for warring.......

Would love to be filled in right now
    so Srs get's his state back?

WLF's Territory
    To many to count x [WLF] - 1 x [www] - 2 x [SLOB] - 1 x [PAIN] - 1 x [UB] - 1 x [NS] - 1 x [SF] - 5 x [USA]

Quote Originally Posted by DBozMen View Post
    SKy what is your beef? With my nation?

Lol, a test for what? drawing me out or something? Sorry but not going to work, just expanding and building here.
    This was the first time I ever used the retal option so I didn't know exactly how it works. Anyway, #180 was a restart and it should have been quite obvious that we were after them.

Oh, and I thought there was some tax abuse going on in WLF.

Default confuzzleded

Since you already tested this out, could you please explain what it did and how it benefitted your attackers?
    I know the war declaration makes attacks use less turns by no idea on retaliation.

thanks

3turns for attack
    pohjakiht[KIHT]; domination[EE]

I was declared a cheater in Nation-Wars!!! @ welcome to the DARK SIDE

NEVER STOP

LIFT THE BAN ON POSTING STATE NUMBERS IN THE FORUMS

I said that I was not a part of the war anymore, I did not even attack to Sky

Sorry DBoz
    SRS

wow (2003-2007):
    USSR - LOTR - NTN - LoR - WLF

nw:
    WLF - USSR - SV - ICN - LoR - SKY - CR

Long Live the Nation
    Long Live USSR

Quote Originally Posted by KelpKris View Post
    so I didn't know exactly how it works. Anyway, #180 was a restart and it should have been quite obvious that we were after them.
    It is clearly stated in the manual how it works and what it does and also what it's NOT to be used for.

Quote Originally Posted by BladeEWG View Post
    Since you already tested this out, could you please explain what it did and how it benefitted your attackers?
    I know the war declaration makes attacks use less turns by no idea on retaliation.

thanks
    When a state makes illegal attacks against another state there are times when the leaders will agree to a retal.. Meaning the defender can do certain attacks back against the attacker. Normally the common retals are a few AA's or AR's.. Problem is when war has not been declared the turns are 5 turns per attack.. And with war taking so long (prep time) it's kinda a pain in the butt waiting around and getting everyone going over a simple retal.. So a new feature called retaliation was set up. This makes it so you can declare retaliation which is instant attacking with war turns, do your attacks and then end the retaliation.. It is not to be used as a simple bypass of war.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Does a retaliation have a time limit?

Quote Originally Posted by swede7 View Post
    Does a retaliation have a time limit?
    maybe it should have a attack limit?

WLF's Territory