Thread: SV vs Sky USA TNG MLM (+?)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by disturbia View Post
    , we dont have tagjumpers in our nation.. unlike you.. (no offence) =)
    no offence taken, because:

as i said - my aim wasnt glory, its having fun i didnt plan for whole set long war trying to get maximum number of kills. i didnt put spies in any nations. i didnt put tag jumpers in any nations. the people who joined us were:

1) someone who wanted to net the whole set but then decided to volunteer his help (1 day before he joined) - for which i am very grateful

2) someone who volunteered his help several hours before he joined.

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Intervention View Post
    no offence taken, because:

as i said - my aim wasnt glory, its having fun i didnt plan for whole set long war trying to get maximum number of kills. i didnt put spies in any nations. i didnt put tag jumpers in any nations. the people who joined us were:

1) someone who wanted to net the whole set but then decided to volunteer his help (1 day before he joined) - for which i am very grateful

2) someone who volunteered his help several hours before he joined.
    i have nothing against those tagjumpers.. u seemed to need a little help anyway =)
    but please stop mentioning that we can tagjump. cos its not an option for us =)