Page 12 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2567891011121314151617181922 ... LastLast

Thread: SV vs Sky USA TNG MLM (+?)

ohh thank you northbabylon for the answer

At first i thought it was a grenade coming my way , i apologise for the mistake

Edit : You must be one who ahve more discretion

Quote Originally Posted by Magalya2 View Post
    **Upon hearing Mr President , Lady Mags ponder **

Ahhh Mr President , i am still very new and learning but i sure think you are a good leader

Strange question in a war thread but is there War Commanders usually?? other then the Leader of the clan ??

Like you have the Leader that supervise and give the final decision on teh choice of targets

The War Commander who select targets and prepare the clan

Those who can get IO to help choose targets in war etc ...

I am not in the leading decision but i am a bit curious hehe

Ohh and Mr President , is'nt it of men nature to knock their chests like a Gorilla to show their superiority

Some use more discretion then others but it is part of the game

awwww , is it grenades i see thrown my way

I better run for life
    Yes Lady Mags.. Back in the day when USA was full blown we had several commanders who each had a job to do. We had a full cabinet from Vice President to Sec of Homeland Security. Each with duties. We had briefings often and our nation was on top of it's game. Very well organized machine if i do say so myself.

But after the original wow game closed down USA has never been the same. It's a lot harder to run now as i have a lot more duties that tie up my time.

Perhaps down the road when we have lots of members again we will put it back like it use to be. But right now it just isn't possible.

If you would enjoy some reading you can go to out old USA forums. We had our own constitution and presidential elections ect ect.. It was nice.

http://z8.invisionfree.com/Americas_...?showtopic=199

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

ohh thank you northbabylon for the answer

At first i thought it was a grenade coming my way , i apologise for the mistake

Edit : You must be one who ahve more discretion
    please, m'lady call me andy
    I am not certain why you say i have more discretion...so i am kinda lost....
    Nations
    [usa] x 48[wlf] x 8 [want] x 3 [tng] x 1 [NS] x 8 [px] x
    1 [HuuF] x 1

oh yes Lady Mags that reminds me.. We have to have a chat about a certain someone who has been courting you (or tying real hard to at least) that has chosen to war against you..

Now if this someone truly cared for you then i see no reason for him to stand on the other side of the battlefield and try to kill you.. I mean really who does this? This is something we would see on Jerry Springer or something..

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

¸**Whisper in andy right ear **

Because i ahve spoke of the Gorilla you know , those who need to express their superiority knocking their chests but it seems you are not one of them andy

**Hearing Mr President .... **

Wich one are you talking about Mr President

You mean THE One

hmmmm

Edit : Now lets see if Mags have the same signification then Dogma the Pure
    Last edited by Magalya2; 01-11-2010 at 21:18.

¸**Whisper in andy right ear **

Because i ahve spoke of the Gorilla you know , those who need to express their superiority knocking their chests but it seems you are not one of them andy

**Hearing Mr President .... **

Wich one are you talking about Mr President

You mean THE One

hmmmm
    ahh i see. why thank you
    Nations
    [usa] x 48[wlf] x 8 [want] x 3 [tng] x 1 [NS] x 8 [px] x
    1 [HuuF] x 1

ohh and andy , i forgot , do not worry if you get lost reading me sometime cause i get lost my self a lot too

Quote Originally Posted by northbabylon View Post
    When the game was bigger, USA did have war leaders...Mainly brett and ooga as for as i remember...Dogma and Tnova helped out a bit later on if i am correct.
    Vice versa Tnova and dogma were already there in high positions when I switched my allegiance to USA. I got a higher position when they left. Brett was there before I was and remained there when several others left on their own. Ranger and BB also remained in high cabinet positions. Don't want to leave them out.

whilst the score seems close at 8-10 atm, me and my co-leaders decided that unless we brought in outside help the war would prob go much south after 2-4 days. as such we decided to use the surrender feature to even up the fight a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

yea.. sky is too good but we can defeat the jerry's kids in TNG
    Dak at heart