Page 13 of 30 FirstFirst ... 36789101112131415161718192023 ... LastLast

Thread: SV vs Sky USA TNG MLM (+?)

Wtf? A surrender feature? 3 turn attacks? Jeezes what the fluff else did I miss while I left for 8 months. These new things suck, . Is all you lose 25% of NA and NB? So basically you got Sky out for free. Nice manuever, don't like the new implementations.

Quote Originally Posted by ooga booga View Post
    Wtf? A surrender feature? 3 turn attacks? Jeezes what the fluff else did I miss while I left for 8 months. These new things suck, . Is all you lose 25% of NA and NB? So basically you got Sky out for free. Nice manuever, don't like the new implementations.
    if its any consolation we last more than 4m ships and more than 10m jets :/
    Dak at heart

cmon.. i have 2 newbs to train.. they alraedy got to know what ar is and didnt make red turns all the time.. hate this surrender thingy and they were waiting to be important enough to get killed.. grrrrrrrrrrr

yea i was looking @ the surrender into in the manual...

If your nation is warred you have the option to surrender after 36hrs from the time war was declared. Surrendering will protect your nation from being warred by the same nation for 168hrs and from other nations for 96hrs.

from the sounds of this SV is protected from all war attacks 4 96 hours

sure puts a dent in plans......

now.. can anyone from that info tell me whats missing?

er PM it pls .. we dont want them figureing it out.

Hey Cem, Spoken like a true Daker

Quote Originally Posted by Clowntown View Post
    yea i was looking @ the surrender into in the manual...

If your nation is warred you have the option to surrender after 36hrs from the time war was declared. Surrendering will protect your nation from being warred by the same nation for 168hrs and from other nations for 96hrs.

from the sounds of this SV is protected from all war attacks 4 96 hours

sure puts a dent in plans......

now.. can anyone from that info tell me whats missing?

er PM it pls .. we dont want them figureing it out.

i didnt know that there was a surrender option until like 2 mins before we declared it, and i didnt know it stops any1 else from warring
    Dak at heart

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    i didnt know that there was a surrender option until like 2 mins before we declared it, and i didnt know it stops any1 else from warring
    same.

if SV is able to attack USA and TNG but not vica versa ill speak to the leaders of respective nations about it (because would be kinda cheap of us to attack and not be attacked back).
    Last edited by Divine Intervention; 01-12-2010 at 11:45.

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

are you (people from SV) all pussies?

it sure looks like it. dont give a flying **** about ur excuses ("ohhhh, i was so busy changing my tampons so i didnt see what it does")

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Intervention View Post
    same.

if SV is able to attack USA and TNG but not vica versa ill speak to the leaders of respective nations about it (because would be kinda cheap of us to attack and not be attacked back).
    I think we can still war you, it just stops new nations declaring war on you. I think what Clowntown was referring to is that you can declare on other nations (which I'm sure you wouldn't in this situation) while they can't declare on you.

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Intervention View Post
    same.

If you send me your jet count I can do a test AR to see if it works.

The way I interpret it is that no other new nations can declare on you. It would be kind of silly to surrender to one nation and then all the sudden the other nations warring you can't attack. Yet again I think the whole feature itself is silly... what clowns voted yes to this suggestion anyway?

P.S. If it is that nobody can attack each other does this mean the war is over?