Page 14 of 30 FirstFirst ... 478910111213141516171819202124 ... LastLast

Thread: SV vs Sky USA TNG MLM (+?)

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Intervention View Post
    whilst the score seems close at 8-10 atm, me and my co-leaders decided that unless we brought in outside help the war would prob go much south after 2-4 days. as such we decided to use the surrender feature to even up the fight a bit.
    anton, warset, keep going till your all dead, rebuild and repeat.

Btw the surrender option is not very logical :s

Quote Originally Posted by blaa View Post
    are you (people from SV) all pussies?

it sure looks like it. dont give a flying **** about ur excuses ("ohhhh, i was so busy changing my tampons so i didnt see what it does")
    says someone on the other side of a 3 nation v 1 (4 if u count the 2 man nation) .. yea... we are the pussies...
    Dak at heart

SRS

wow (2003-2007):
    USSR - LOTR - NTN - LoR - WLF

nw:
    WLF - USSR - SV - ICN - LoR - SKY - CR

Long Live the Nation
    Long Live USSR

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    says someone on the other side of a 3 nation v 1 (4 if u count the 2 man nation) .. yea... we are the pussies...
    yeah but if you go by active member count it's almost 1 vs 1. We'd have a few more states though.

Btw don't start a pity party when you put 25 experienced warrers in a nation, tell everyone you are going to war, and then get warred.

i agree its silly.. they surrender.. it doesnt mean we have to accept this.. it would make more sense if they fled or something for x days but surrender without even asking us if we let them?

Quote Originally Posted by ooga booga View Post
    yeah but if you go by active member count it's almost 1 vs 1. We'd have a few more states though.

Btw don't start a pity party when you put 25 experienced warrers in a nation, tell everyone you are going to war, and then get warred.
    25 experienced warrer? one of our guys only had tanks and agms... and we had our share of inactive members as well... and we only had 23 not 25.. im not starting a pity party, im just pointing out facts, dont call us pussies when we make it an even member count fight
    Dak at heart

25 experienced warrer? one of our guys only had tanks and agms... and we had our share of inactive members as well... and we only had 23 not 25.. im not starting a pity party, im just pointing out facts, dont call us pussies when we make it an even member count fight
    1.) I didn't call you a pussie blaa did.
    2.) You had 23 members + 2 that jumped in (59, and 35). 23+2 = 25. I hate explaining math to people, .
    3.) 1 state that is a noob, ok I'll give you that. For the most part though I've been seeing full cooperation from just about your entire nation. Which if I were you I would take that as a compliment. It's hard to get 20 states these days that are war active, that's kudos to your leader/recruitment people.
    4.) I know we did have some states advantage, I'm not denying it. I just don't think it's as bad as you try to make it out to be.
    5.) I have no hard feelings against any SV peeps. The surrender there was a good tactic. I don't like that the tactic is available (or at least make it 50% NA).

oh i would hate the fact that there's a surrender tactic if i was on the other side.. kinda like when PaIn used the vacation trick to not die and pissed alot of people off

but anyways, we had 25, not including inactives, and u guys also had the fs so.. event though we had turns you guys took out what, 6 states?
    Dak at heart

oh i would hate the fact that there's a surrender tactic if i was on the other side.. kinda like when PaIn used the vacation trick to not die and pissed alot of people off

but anyways, we had 25, not including inactives, and u guys also had the fs so.. event though we had turns you guys took out what, 6 states?
    change your ****ing signature, you dont sound like a dakker anymore

i would rather die then to see the surrender feature used tbh, especially when stating since last set the nation would be doing a warset.

no offense getting sick of excuses, from both sides.

no more excuses.. without sky doing all the work for you, we will win, enough said
    Dak at heart