Page 15 of 30 FirstFirst ... 5891011121314151617181920212225 ... LastLast

Thread: SV vs Sky USA TNG MLM (+?)

Quote Originally Posted by blaa View Post
    are you (people from SV) all pussies?

it sure looks like it. dont give a flying **** about ur excuses ("ohhhh, i was so busy changing my tampons so i didnt see what it does")
    --almost as good as declaring with 2-1 states.

@ ooga--at no point was this war ever 1-1. It started off with I think 36-25. And the side with more people got the FS...

This isn't complaining though--we wanted war. This was a move to even the odds. It's still 23-15 in your favor. You should be able to handle it.

As for everyone lamenting the feature, it actually made a lot of sense when it was implemented--and still makes sense. It was meant for smaller nations to not be wiped out by larger nations (see LOR a few sets back). They put in the feature so that the if a nation gets warred by a much larger nation, they could save some of their states if they lasted 36 hours.

If you want to make it so a nation can't surrender to one part of your alliance, maybe you should ask for a change in the feature, or maybe an alliance feature where the 3 nations declare war together and if a nation surrenders to one, they surrender to all.

Cheers to continuing the war!
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven
    Nevermore.

Quote Originally Posted by disturbia View Post
    cmon.. i have 2 newbs to train.. they alraedy got to know what ar is and didnt make red turns all the time.. hate this surrender thingy and they were waiting to be important enough to get killed.. grrrrrrrrrrr
    Tag Jump
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Quote Originally Posted by disturbia View Post
    i agree its silly.. they surrender.. it doesnt mean we have to accept this.. it would make more sense if they fled or something for x days but surrender without even asking us if we let them?
    I agree that surrenders should be accepted by the "winner", surrendering should be an addition to FA not something to be used instead of it.

But it's been done now so nothing we can do. But any Sky states that feel aggrieved, feel free to join TNG and strike from here.

Quote Originally Posted by ooga booga View Post
    Yet again I think the whole feature itself is silly... what clowns voted yes to this suggestion anyway?
    That would be people like yourself who are all part of the anti-LoR coalition

I'm just dreaming a reality while crossing a bridge to nowhere

Here is to Backstabbers!... you know who you are

So in war, the way is to avoid what is strong and to strike at what is weak.
    - Sun Tzu

without Sky the war becomes much more balanced. you had the initial advantage of numbers and FS now lets have a more fun war where the outcome isnt 80% already pre-decided. now its more like 60% imo.

i am aware that Sky can have players tag jump into the war..

i understand that for some nations this is their best opportunity to grab some glory for themselves (TNG, MLM) so im sure they will accept some tag jumpers....but im hoping that USA who already has had their fair share of glory will understand that this would make things more fun. you guys still have advantage

oh and Sky - as i said through out the war, i have no problems with you guys participating in the FS. i would have done the same in your place & wont be keeping a grudge about it after this set. however sending tag jumpers is another matter.
    Last edited by Divine Intervention; 01-12-2010 at 12:50.

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Intervention View Post
    So in war, the way is to avoid what is strong and to strike at what is weak.
    - Sun Tzu

without Sky the war becomes much more balanced. you had the initial advantage of numbers and FS now lets have a more fun war where the outcome isnt 80% already pre-decided. now its more like 60% imo.

i am aware that Sky can have players tag jump into the war..

i understand that for some nations this is their best opportunity to grab some glory for themselves (TNG, MLM) so im sure they will accept some tag jumpers....but im hoping that USA who already has had their fair share of glory will understand that this would make things more fun. you guys still have advantage

oh and Sky - as i said through out the war, i have no problems with you guys participating in the FS. i would have done the same in your place & wont be keeping a grudge about it after this set. however sending tag jumpers is another matter.
    , we dont have tagjumpers in our nation.. unlike you.. (no offence) =)

This is such bull****.

You are crying that the war is not fair. While everybody knows that you started this war. Sure, we declared first and got some states dead... but YOU ****ING STARTED IT. Don't know the facts, but by the look of it, SV was started as a warring nation and that's it. And now you cry when others war you? Not fair? **** you.

I started this set thinking to do better than last time, and boy, I did better. Now I had to put up with this crap. Thats not fair either, right?

Quote Originally Posted by blaa View Post
    This is such bull****.

You are crying that the war is not fair. While everybody knows that you started this war. Sure, we declared first and got some states dead... but YOU ****ING STARTED IT. Don't know the facts, but by the look of it, SV was started as a warring nation and that's it. And now you cry when others war you? Not fair? **** you.

I started this set thinking to do better than last time, and boy, I did better. Now I had to put up with this crap. Thats not fair either, right?
    simply put:

we are a war nation. not a suicide nation. yes we planned to war. but not against such odds. feel free to jump over if you feel the need to continue this.

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

what? How does a suicide nation differ from a warring nation? So you could get some fame and get to the hall of fame board? Nah, suiciders got there too.

I actually like this surrender thing, but that coming from an actual aggressor this time makes it look a bit off.

Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    That would be people like yourself who are all part of the anti-LoR coalition
    I wasn't here when the suggestion was discussed and implemented. I left the game for about 8-9 months. Just because I don't like LoR doesn't mean I'd want this feature.

However, Pron brought up some good points defending it. Looks like it has some pro's and con's to it. We got caught on the Con side