Page 17 of 30 FirstFirst ... 710111213141516171819202122232427 ... LastLast

Thread: SV vs Sky USA TNG MLM (+?)

Quote Originally Posted by pron View Post
    I don't think the 3 turn attacks were meant to give smaller nations a shot. It was more of the fact that the FS was deciding the entire war, and there was discussion about that. If we moved war attacks to 3 turns, it gave nations a chance to fight back (as you're seeing with SV). If we had 2 turn attacks, we would have lost probably 8 guys the first day, and another 6 the next, effectively ending the war before it began.
    Hmmm, that's the 2nd good point you've had in the last hour or so. Stop doing that you're killing my arguments, .

--sorry, still <3 you
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven
    Nevermore.

Quote Originally Posted by pron View Post
    Not true--we were looking for a fair fight, and all the votes were for Sky and USA to be declared on at the same time. The numbers would have been 23-25 at the time of declaration in favor of SKY/USA.

As for remaking LOR, that's not true. LOR would have warred 4 days into the set, not 15 . We also wouldn't have voted on it in the nation forums. This nation is big like LOR, but that's where the similarities end.
    thank you for pointing that out. i dont know how LoR functions so wouldnt have been able to do the same

to the ppl making us out to be big bad guys. i repeat - our intention was never to over power anyone through sheer force of numbers. if anyones interested, PM me and ill consider telling you how we would have done things if it was our way and id be very surprised if any one would have had some thing negative to say about it (other than the general dislike of being warred when you want to net).

now hers a question to you - what would you guys do if there was a set where there was no LoR, WLF or my tag...and Mr P made a thread saying that next set USA will war and it gained 20 members? cos if anything SV is run more like USA than LoR (and obviously uses less dirty tactics than both ...spies...hidden USA members over the place eh jks)

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Intervention View Post
    thats because you are not fully aware of the situation and neither are they. i asked them which 1 nation they wanted to war however i would have taken top 2 results (which i admit would most likely have been Sky and USA - hence i have no problems with them hitting us). at no point would i have agreed to simply over power by numbers and i can provide message history logs with my co-leaders to prove this.

IF YOU ARE THAT DESPERATE.

none of the LoR members who i have in my nation have a bad image. Pron, Satan, Nat22, Will, etc - all respected members of the community. why are you making it sound so bad? would you have preferred it if i had bugged my netting friends out of retirement instead and have them join? would that have changed anything?
    Capitals don't make it true.

You shouldn't have a problem with anyone hitting you, every nation was on the possible target list. It's good that you didn't intend to overpower by numbers that's just how it came across. I'm making it sound bad because even with that 25 v 25 war you guys would have probably run out quite comfortable winners if you had the FS and you're on the other side to me, it's like my job to make the community be on my side

Quote Originally Posted by nosejam View Post
    Capitals don't make it true.

You shouldn't have a problem with anyone hitting you, every nation was on the possible target list. It's good that you didn't intend to overpower by numbers that's just how it came across. I'm making it sound bad because even with that 25 v 25 war you guys would have probably run out quite comfortable winners if you had the FS and you're on the other side to me, it's like my job to make the community be on my side
    If anything not bull****ting about it placed you in the very position you found yourself in.
    i have no problem with being hit. it was fun war. but for us it would be more fun to fight an even war . secondly 23 vs 25 and thirdly if you honestly want to, i can tell you on MSN what my plan for this set was. you wouldnt be able to make me out to be a bad guy

oh and regarding the capitals - i wasnt capitalizing the fact that i have the msn history logs to prove it (im pretty sure), rather the fact that you seem so desperate to try and make me out to be a bad guy
    Last edited by Divine Intervention; 01-12-2010 at 13:46.

Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Intervention View Post
    firstly 23 vs 25 and secondly if you honestly want to, i can tell you on MSN what my plan for this set was. you wouldnt be able to make me out to be a bad guy

oh and regarding the capitals - i wasnt capitalizing the fact that i have the msn history logs to prove it (im pretty sure), rather the fact that you seem so desperate to try and make me out to be a bad guy
    Which is exactly what I was referring to, I'm not desperate at all. But you seem so desperate to make everyone to see you as a good guy I thought I'd even it up.

Which is exactly what I was referring to, I'm not desperate at all. But you seem so desperate to make everyone to see you as a good guy I thought I'd even it up.
    ah, well great misunderstanding between then, so lets stop the argument cos: you cant expect to seem like a good guy when you want to war, in a game where everyone wants to net. rather - that im a fair guy. and im not desperate - im not posting anything on the forums nor will i be telling the plans to everyone who asks about them. if someone asks me and i consider them worth telling ill them.

So if SKY and USA were on the list to war why did you surrender to SKY and not TNG?

Your plans included both USA and SKY so why wouldn't you surrender to TNG?
    So basically your saying you can't beat SKY but you can beat USA and TNG? I find that insulting. And here we have been taking it pretty easy on your too.. huh.

Anton i don't think your the bad guy. You made your intentions very clear. We all saw them and we all figured our nation would be hit by you at one point or another.. So what were we all suppose to do? Hide in the corner and hope you don't see us? 1 vs 1 you would have beaten all of us. You have a dang good amount of warrers in your nation this set. Take a look through USA and tell me how many regular USA members do you see? Not many. That is cause we have been training new members. And now they were ready to be trained for war.. Against some of the best no less ..

I took all of this to mind when figuring out the numbers. Yes we have more numbers but you can't really count it. You remember how it is to train new people on warring.. now take that and my old age into consideration and USA is a very small threat .

Now give me all the regular USA members and i will put USA up against any nation

But i have one other question.. Why USA? Why would you plan to attack a training nation? We have made it clear that we are training and we have stayed out of everything the past few sets.. So why would you just go off and war us? You say your not in it for the glory so what other reason do you have? I did plan on contacting you this set anyway and asking if we could take the last week of the set and have a small war so i could get the new ppl exp in warring, but USA was on your list long before that..

Why don't you go pick on people your own age.. lmao! jk

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    So if SKY and USA were on the list to war why did you surrender to SKY and not TNG?

Your plans included both USA and SKY so why wouldn't you surrender to TNG?
    So basically your saying you can't beat SKY but you can beat USA and TNG? I find that insulting. And here we have been taking it pretty easy on your too.. huh.

Anton i don't think your the bad guy. You made your intentions very clear. We all saw them and we all figured our nation would be hit by you at one point or another.. So what were we all suppose to do? Hide in the corner and hope you don't see us? 1 vs 1 you would have beaten all of us. You have a dang good amount of warrers in your nation this set. Take a look through USA and tell me how many regular USA members do you see? Not many. That is cause we have been training new members. And now they were ready to be trained for war.. Against some of the best no less ..

I took all of this to mind when figuring out the numbers. Yes we have more numbers but you can't really count it. You remember how it is to train new people on warring.. now take that and my old age into consideration and USA is a very small threat .

Now give me all the regular USA members and i will put USA up against any nation

But i have one other question.. Why USA? Why would you plan to attack a training nation? We have made it clear that we are training and we have stayed out of everything the past few sets.. So why would you just go off and war us? You say your not in it for the glory so what other reason do you have? I did plan on contacting you this set anyway and asking if we could take the last week of the set and have a small war so i could get the new ppl exp in warring, but USA was on your list long before that..

Why don't you go pick on people your own age.. lmao! jk
    most of those questions have already been answered or can be answered by me on MSN if you want (regarding why Sky, why not TNG, why USA, regarding numbers and most other questions) - i am perfectly happy to answer them to you, but dont feel the need to explain it to everyone who reads this forum

and im sure your spy told you that i didnt expect you to sit in a corner. infact i was offering large credit bonuses to my players (1b, 600mill, 400mill) and other such similar prizes because i was aware that other nations were preparing much faster than us. and one thing about n00bs thats better than expereinced players is that they are much more willing to listen to commands about how to run their states. i always advise my players on how to run their states better but at the end of the day some make their own choices (e.g. getting more infantry than needed really, not having jets or agm. or spies.. etc)...as i said its about fun i wont be forcing them to do things they dont want

Missionary Guest

Quote Originally Posted by disturbia View Post
    i agree its silly.. they surrender.. it doesnt mean we have to accept this.. it would make more sense if they fled or something for x days but surrender without even asking us if we let them?
    there should be something in place when the winning nation has to accept the surrender of the other.