Page 18 of 30 FirstFirst ... 811121314151617181920212223242528 ... LastLast

Thread: SV vs Sky USA TNG MLM (+?)

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Intervention View Post
    most of those questions have already been answered or can be answered by me on MSN if you want (regarding why Sky, why not TNG, why USA, regarding numbers and most other questions) - i am perfectly happy to answer them to you, but dont feel the need to explain it to everyone who reads this forum

and im sure your spy told you that i didnt expect you to sit in a corner. infact i was offering large credit bonuses to my players (1b, 600mill, 400mill) and other such similar prizes because i was aware that other nations were preparing much faster than us. and one thing about n00bs thats better than expereinced players is that they are much more willing to listen to commands about how to run their states. i always advise my players on how to run their states better but at the end of the day some make their own choices (e.g. getting more infantry than needed really, not having jets or agm. or spies.. etc)...as i said its about fun i wont be forcing them to do things they dont want
    dont listen to him. he looks at TNG sees the 5 members under 1mil NW and says hey look easy kills that will make it look as though were winning.

though i dont blame him. Farmer warring is quite stupid in my mind.
    [A] [SOUL] [WLF]x3 [TNG]x7 [LoR]x3 [XF]x2 [TNG] Currently owning in: TNG

Quote Originally Posted by Mrmcjoey15 View Post
    dont listen to him. he looks at TNG sees the 5 members under 1mil NW and says hey look easy kills that will make it look as though were winning.

It's not bad if your stuff actually sells. We're lucky food is selling as well as it is this set.

Keep buying food people.

Quote Originally Posted by nosejam View Post
    It's not bad if your stuff actually sells. We're lucky food is selling as well as it is this set.

Keep buying food people.
    Ehh Cahser/indy farmer still is better. though there i have to watch my food sooooo maybe not
    [A] [SOUL] [WLF]x3 [TNG]x7 [LoR]x3 [XF]x2 [TNG] Currently owning in: TNG

Quote Originally Posted by Mrmcjoey15 View Post

erm no. today was the first day I even bothered looking at TNG. we had only 2 players available and both had full turns but low time availability so we decided to kill an active stocker.

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    So if SKY and USA were on the list to war why did you surrender to SKY and not TNG?

Your plans included both USA and SKY so why wouldn't you surrender to TNG?
    So basically your saying you can't beat SKY but you can beat USA and TNG? I find that insulting. And here we have been taking it pretty easy on your too.. huh.
    Numbers game--
    2 Skycati armee[Sky] $122.118.649 $9.393.742 $34.023.990 $8.505.998 4 100.571 7.736 13
    3 America[USA] $105.804.895 $7.053.660 $0 $0 0 89.711 5.981 15
    9 The Next Generation[TNG] $37.999.630 $4.749.954 $19.348.639 $3.224.773 6 48.220 6.028 8

1 Shock Value[SV] $138.117.309 $9.207.821 $59.742.217 $6.638.024 9 106.197 7.080 15
    __________________________________________________ _______________

If we surrendered to TNG, it would still be 2x the members and networth than us. If we surrender to SKY--networth is about the same, and you have an 8 player advantage. It was about finding that fair fight...

As for warring USA when you're a training nation, I'd say it's difficult to call you a training nation when you have the 2nd largest population and you were contending for 1st place in nation scores. And just because you have new warrers doesn't mean that they don't contribute. In the numbers game, they probably function at 75% of a veteran--you tell them to build all jets, and they make a few mistakes, but they still land 75% of their AR's if not more. Hell--maybe even more AR's than you land when you SA instead of AR prez

We're just looking for that fair fight--we think we've got it now. Seems like you think so too as you don't want tag jumpers in USA. If we were looking to really move things in our favor, we could have surrendered to both SKY and TNG, and then just took on USA.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven
    Nevermore.

what is USA`s pass?
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Quote Originally Posted by Max Logan View Post
    what is USA`s pass?
    i fully endorse this. i didnt realize people would get so upset over this. plus im sure Max wants to AR me (my state is so **** because ive had so many red turns in a row (( )

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

It's not a lot of people--just some sky people who died in fighting and want us wiped off the map for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven
    Nevermore.

Quote Originally Posted by pron View Post
    It's not a lot of people--just some sky people who died in fighting and want us wiped off the map for it.
    u take our top1..so basically we have nothing to net for we have nothing to lose.. and my n00bs are hungry for warring 7 days is not that long =) just hope there is someone still alive in SV...

Quote Originally Posted by disturbia View Post
    u take our top1..so basically we have nothing to net for we have nothing to lose.. and my n00bs are hungry for warring 7 days is not that long =) just hope there is someone still alive in SV...
    wasn`t it 4 days?
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE